« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather's Baby Mama: He Punched Me in the Head

9/10/2010 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The temporary restraining order has been granted. Floyd has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from Josie and her children until October 10.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s baby mama claims the boxer struck her "multiple times in the head with his fist" and then threatened to kill her ... this according to documents obtained by TMZ.

0910_floyd_josie_doc_launch_EX_02
Josie Harris went to court yesterday and filed a request for a restraining order against Mayweather -- and in the docs she states that Floyd came into her Las Vegas home Thursday morning and awoke her by, "pulling me by my hair and throwing me on the ground in my living room and began punching me in my head."

She claims Floyd then began "dragging me on the floor and twisting my arm back ... in attempt to try and break it."

According to the documents, Josie claims Floyd "continued to beat me in front of [the couple's three children]."

Josie claims that Floyd threatened the children -- saying if they "ran or tried to call the police he would beat them the same way."

In the docs, Josie also says Mayweather "yelled and screamed that he was going to kill me and my boyfriend and make sure we are taken care of."

Interestingly -- Josie claims, in the docs, Mayweather had been at the house roughly two hours before the alleged attack -- and was yelling at her about her new boyfriend.

Josie claims she had to call police ... who arrived and escorted Floyd out of the home.

But according to Josie, the boxer didn't stay away ... and Mayweather re-entered the home through her son's side bedroom door -- and that's when the alleged attack went down.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

schmuck

What are the odds this really happened? Fifty Cent said she had no bruises. That's not realistic.

kbn

I believe her and sadly she will be perceived as crying wolf as she changed her story years ago; I'm sure she was paid to change her story back then.

ezpz4

Get the F&!# out of his house!

DJ

Is this the first time this has happened? Just "out of the blue" he comes in, drags her out of bed & starts beating her? If he is this violent, why is she still with him? Seems funny that, after all this time together, he beats her for no apparent reason, nope, don't believe her about this incident. I'm sorry, but I don't believe her.

Bill F. Murray

Good place for a tasteless joke...

Q: What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?
A: Nothing you haven't told her twice already!

jay

#1, you're an idiot. Kindly set yourself on fire.

balanced

Why does there ALWAYS hafta be racist comments when it comes to stories about black people??? Why??? Do we not have a right to have drama in our lives too without being called names or having people tell TMZ to cover this on EbonyTMZ?? It's ridiculous and doesn't make sense!!

And you all wonder why we seem to cry racism at every turn...comment #1 is just one of countless examples why!! And I'm sure there are many more racist comments to come...

Jay

I find this very hard to believe. Miss Harris already changed her story many times on a prior incident. They have 4 children together and we've all seem how close Floyd is with his children. If the #1 boxer in the world hit a woman several times in head it would be some serious damage done. Floyd made 65 million last year and he's barely breaking her off any cash. It's all a bitter front.

Bill F. Murray

I'm in agreement with poster 7 & 8.

It's the 21st century for f*ck's sake, grow up and open your eyes, people. And buy a new pillowcase, yours still has the eye holes.

Michelle

#8 I totally agree! like what the #1!! Really still in this 2010 loooser #1 ****in LOSER.. #7 I'll supply the match.

dd

Can't believe her she is not credible. She didn't have to lie the last time, she'll do it again and waste tax payers money.

La La Land

EFF this whore. She is lying. She hasn't had a job since 1990 and floyd pays for everything and takes care of their kids and all she wants to do is live off of his money with strange men in front of their kids. Screw her she is lying

konaehukai

@ 5. Did you even read the article? She's not with him anymore.

Anyway, Floyd is a slimebag. Hes such a coward he wont fight Manny because he's scared, so he does what any coward would do. Beats on a womaan.

The woman says the kids witnessed it. It should be pretty clear if she's lying or not by interviweing the kids.

Michael

First, people need to stop calling Floyd names that he doesn't deserve. It is not nice, just as it wasn't nice when Floyd ranted. In another word, let's stop calling the man names.
Secondly, I absolutely believe that he did assault his ex-girlfriend. It is not an excuse, but I believe he did this in jealous rage. Can you imagine how a man feels knowing that his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend was at the house? It reminds me of O.J. Simpson. Either way, Floyd is guilty, and he needs to surround himself with better people who are willing to tell him the truth, not lies at the same time reaching into Floyd's pocket. Another American tragedy in making. Sad.

you know it

Sounds like my ex husband. They are delusional!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments