« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather's Baby Mama: He Punched Me in the Head

9/10/2010 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The temporary restraining order has been granted. Floyd has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from Josie and her children until October 10.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s baby mama claims the boxer struck her "multiple times in the head with his fist" and then threatened to kill her ... this according to documents obtained by TMZ.

0910_floyd_josie_doc_launch_EX_02
Josie Harris went to court yesterday and filed a request for a restraining order against Mayweather -- and in the docs she states that Floyd came into her Las Vegas home Thursday morning and awoke her by, "pulling me by my hair and throwing me on the ground in my living room and began punching me in my head."

She claims Floyd then began "dragging me on the floor and twisting my arm back ... in attempt to try and break it."

According to the documents, Josie claims Floyd "continued to beat me in front of [the couple's three children]."

Josie claims that Floyd threatened the children -- saying if they "ran or tried to call the police he would beat them the same way."

In the docs, Josie also says Mayweather "yelled and screamed that he was going to kill me and my boyfriend and make sure we are taken care of."

Interestingly -- Josie claims, in the docs, Mayweather had been at the house roughly two hours before the alleged attack -- and was yelling at her about her new boyfriend.

Josie claims she had to call police ... who arrived and escorted Floyd out of the home.

But according to Josie, the boxer didn't stay away ... and Mayweather re-entered the home through her son's side bedroom door -- and that's when the alleged attack went down.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Freaks!

Another one looking for $PAYDAY$!

Easier than winning the lottery! I'm sure there's more than a few bottom feeding lawyers more than willing to help her through this tragic time.

dawnmarie

Women DO lie to cover for their men (not saying that's what this lady did).

If a professional boxer hits you in the head wouldn't you have injuries?

Novemberday

All of your comments defending this DOUCHEBAG AMUSE ME!!!!! All of you sit there and say she's looking for a payday, and how if he hits her she'd have injuries which tells me you all assume she doesn't have any. As I said before, I do not know her personally, but did see the end result of what she's stated and can confirm she had marks on her, so please for all of you that really don't know the situation or are just defending him for some ungodly reason, PLEASE STFU!

I hope he finally gets what he deserves. NO MAN or ANYONE for that matter, has the right to PUT HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN the way he did now and in the past! Not only her, but the other Woman he has kids with.

me not you

Seriously, how do these morons even find each other? What on earth would attract a woman to a guy who beats her upside the head. What idiots.

Duke

I agree with #31. KARMA. Sometimes you get back what you put out.

mma

I think roger huerta should take floyd out in the back yard and kick the crap out of him like he did to the other tough guy who likes to hit girls,and thats exactly what would happen if floyd ever hit a girl in front of roger.

Joeshmo

He probably got pissed off when he saw her and the kids wearing Pacquiao t-shirts.

ZRGB

So sad how women who this happens to are persecuted. The cops escorted him out 2 hours prior. Sadly enough, her kids were witnesses. What does it take. I'm sure he was abusive to her. She got out of the relationship. They weren't even together. Gosh people. If your too stupid to soak in the details, why bother commenting?

undone

She is illiterate and he is ignorant!

KeepItSimple

Josie is a crazy gold diggin biotch. She has a history of lying out her a**. She needs to have her kids taken away for being a fruit cake. Truth will come out eventually and the people who are bashing Floyd will look like fools.

Murgatroyd

What's the problem here? According to Rev. Jessie Jackson, this is the way ALL the "brothers treat their girl friends. It's known as "Love, Congo Style."

Big Daddy

They both look like they have been hit in the heads with a brick??? Just sayin.

SallyChi

It probably happened that way and girlfriend needs to leave Las Vegas. Because he's a boxer and they have rough hands. They can hurt you and it won't show.

Shag

He's such a punk ass. I wish they'd put him in jail with some of those hardcore lifers. They'd wear his sorry ass out.

Ice'Sis

I want to see "WITH MY OWN EYES" some evidence because if Floyd hit her, she's going to be ****ed up!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments