Oksana Meets with Top Family Law Attorney

9/11/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has just the left the offices of one of the most prominent family law attorneys in Los Angeles -- after meeting with him for two hours in her ongoing custody war with Mel Gibson.

0911_oskana_sorell_TMZ_EX
We've learned Oksana has just met with Sorrell Trope -- considered one of the toughest family law attorney in the divorce biz. In the past, Trope's firm has represented the likes of Brooke Mueller, Victoria Hopper, Anna Nicole Smith and Britney Spears.

So far, Oksana has not been able to squeeze more money out of Mel Gibson since she signed the settlement agreement with him back in May -- a settlement she is now trying to disavow.

Oksana is currently getting $5,000/month in child support for baby Lucia. TMZ broke the story ... her current lawyers are asking the judge to up that to more than $40,000/month, but the judge hasn't ruled.

Shell

I bet by Wednesday we hear of her visiting another lawyer casue this guy will turn her down.

Boyles Wanda

Hell what she wants amonth to support a baby is more than we make a year

Genna

@MAC

Well, I wonder how long it will be before all LA family lawyers tell their receptionists: “If Oksana Grigorieva calls, tell her that I’m not taking on any new cases at this time; if that doesn’t work, tell her I won’t be able to take her call...ever.”

fuddyduddy

Hi Genna! This is definitely interesting...meets with her lawyers on Wedneday and now on Saturday (3 days later) she is meeting with another family law attorney. That tells me that she's not getting what she wants from the other ones. Like I said before...I think it's REALLY good that former judges came up with the agreement. I don't think Judge Gordon wants to disturb that, and I don't think a higher court would either. If some accredited mediator would have come up with this settlement then I think there MIGHT be more of a case to toss the agreement; but since these were judges that came up with the agreement, then I find it highly unlikely that another judge would rule against that.

Alex

Chmoxana tries to find the attorney, but she does not realize that fact that she has been just a tool in the fight against Mel. They need not in her service anymore. This ho will get nothing.
She is nothing more than an used peace of toilet paper. This ho is so silly not to understand that.

fran

This lawyer is obviously a legal eagle. I can't imagine he will hang himself out to dry for the likes of oinksana....

Posted at 11:40 AM on Sep 11, 2010 by ohreally
==================================================

I totally agree.

I totally agree also, if he takes her case , he must be hard up for attention , the wrong kind.

middleagedcrazy

@ Genna -- But then she and her PR people will whine that they are getting shafted by the 'powers' that Mr. Mel brings to the table. Ultimately, I really believe that she has more PR pull than he does -- trying the child support in the media, for example. Can't imagine that Mr. Mel or his PR people would say a word. RATS!!! Oh, my goodness.

Tee hee

Shell

Posted at 11:49 AM on Sep 11, 2010 by Alex
=================================================

But even a piece of used toilet paper can be recycled...this "glum C**T", not so much.....

fuddyduddy

And how long ago was it that the female attorney from the TV show joined her 'team'? We have not heard a word out of her. Can't remember her name at the moment...but anyway, what about that one?

Shell

Mary Fugl.... something. Yeah, What happened to her? lol

Axlholic

Genna

@fuddy 38

Yup. That's about it in a nutshell. The lawyer would have to come up with some sort of believable "smoking gun" that the judges were not made aware of, or possibly argue some past precedent which is even more remote. In either case, I just don’t see it happening for OG.

middleagedcrazy

Remember when the Fugnitwit was hired and we all said she was prettier than the piano player? Can you really imagine someone prettier and smarter being allowed around the piano player no matter how good her PR connections?

Tee hee

Tara21

Hi everyone,
Did anyone here which set of lawyers she saw on Thursday? Was it her family court set or was it the criminal lawyer set? I was guessing it was the criminal lawywer group for 5 hours, but I don't know...

lrveces

she is such a gold digger! $5k a month plus housing costs is more than enough for a baby. She's the one who hired a PR firm let her pay for it. He's a putz but why should he pay $40K a month when Timothy Dalton only pays $2500 a month for her son? She's just a money grubber!