Oksana Meets with Top Family Law Attorney

9/11/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has just the left the offices of one of the most prominent family law attorneys in Los Angeles -- after meeting with him for two hours in her ongoing custody war with Mel Gibson.

0911_oskana_sorell_TMZ_EX
We've learned Oksana has just met with Sorrell Trope -- considered one of the toughest family law attorney in the divorce biz. In the past, Trope's firm has represented the likes of Brooke Mueller, Victoria Hopper, Anna Nicole Smith and Britney Spears.

So far, Oksana has not been able to squeeze more money out of Mel Gibson since she signed the settlement agreement with him back in May -- a settlement she is now trying to disavow.

Oksana is currently getting $5,000/month in child support for baby Lucia. TMZ broke the story ... her current lawyers are asking the judge to up that to more than $40,000/month, but the judge hasn't ruled.

kickaboo

Why does Oksana lawyer/pr reps shop like a druggie does with doctors/pharmacies? Must trying to get the story to fit her fix....money.

Jeanie

Marital affair??? Excuse me, they weren't married! Why should he have to support HER for the rest of HER life??? This woman is a parasite!

Jules

And the baby needs over $k5 a month because of??????

Good god woman, get a bloody job and stop scrounging off people who have made their money by doing a decent days work. J x

Cynthia J

I cannot stand the way Mel Gibson talked to the Mother of his child. He is definately a PIG. If anyone spoke to me the way he spoke to Osanka (blow me, blow me), I'd kick him in the head. No doubt he's abusive. But she is a money grubber who doesn't give two turds about Mel. No fool like an old fool--that's probably why he is so pissed off, he just cannot stand the fact that this "woman" doesn't care about him--only cares about the money.

gimmeabreak

You gonna pay boy, you gonna pay.

fuddyduddy

Posted at 1:38 PM on Sep 11, 2010 by Cynthia J
________________________________________________________________

I think a young fool might feel the same.

Would YOU like to be robbed?

Would YOU like to be lied to?

Would YOU like it if someone that you cared about only wanted you for one thing?

Genna

@IA

Thanks, IA. I don't know if I belong to a team, but I am pro-Mel. As I said before, I don't know Mel,and have never met him. I knew him by reputation when my husband and I worked in the entertainment industry in LA. (Hubby met him.) His reputation just doesn't live up to the picture OG is trying to paint.

OG's "evidence" is just so laughable. LA is full of people who would take anyone for a ride for the right price. It's a tough town, and you have to stay grounded in that business or you can get lost pretty quickly. There are OGs around every corner.

fuddyduddy

I believe that James Sperus is her attorney in Santa Monica whose office she was photographed leaving on September 9. That makes sense if the extortion investigation has been handed off.

Interesting that we never see Mel going to or leaving his attorneys' offices. Wonder if they make house calls?

Curious

Howdy All! Fuddy, Crazymom, Genna, IA - pleased to meet ya =D, Hellnurse, Diane, Who's That, Shell, Kick, Voice.

Wow, my magic mirror sure is full, lol.

Is it at all possible that Levine and Fried are trying to dump her? Would they need some sort of order since this is not a criminal case? After all, they've already taken heat for being "disingenuous" and no doubt their own reputation is taking a beating by trying to claim a baby needs $40,000 per month.

The Real Story

ATTENTION TMZ: Billionaire Oliver Stone makes Mel Gibson look like a Light Weight when it comes to bigoted view (see below)

"" A total socialist ,Oliver Stone, Defends other total socialists like Hugo Chavez, Adolf Hitler, or Fidel Castro because their actions were for the collective public (socialist) good. Although he denounces some aspects of Hitler , he down plays the Holocaust and agrees more with dictator Ahmadiejad accounts of the Holocaust.
""Director Oliver Stone belittled the Holocaust during a shocking interview with the Sunday Times today, claiming that America's focus on the Jewish massacre was a product of the "Jewish domination of the media."" ,according to uk news."".
Commentary: Citizens and Government of Free Societies should No Forget that there is No Greater Oppression or No Greater Racism or No Greater Greed , than that of Total Socialism or Tyranny , where to Greed of the few is enacted upon the masses. The masses become an inconvenience or the forced laborers of the few. ""

Curious

Fuddybuddy -

Do we know for certain the extortion case has been handed off? I heard that was an ROL story, and they were saying it went the same time as the DV case which we know isn't true per Whitmore's statement. ROL is about as reliable as Miss Oksana.

fuddyduddy

Hello, Curious!

What is Levine's full name?

Genna

You gonna pay boy, you gonna pay.

Posted at 1:40 PM on Sep 11, 2010 by gimmeabreak
------------------------------------

That is exactly what she said. I don’t' know anyone who, while in immediate fear for her life and the life of her child, would taunt her “abuser” and the one she claims was going to kill her. OG did this a few times and never called 911.

Fuck Celebrities

Looks like he only loses cases for clients... she's picked a winner!

Rhondo

@ 8..........Do you or would spend $5000.00/ month on an infant?? Most people doen't even bring home that much money per month to support a family. I don't bring home that kind of either. Baby's don't NEED that much. OG was not a wife but a fling who tricked MG,got pregnant and now is extorting ..She's an ugly pig and whoever thinks she has nice lips, ,NOT