Heidi and Spencer -- Reunited and it Feels So Bad

9/13/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi and Spencer, please ... just divorce already. We got these photos, which were taken yesterday just north of Los Angeles, and the rat we're smelling is really beginning to stink.

0913_heidi_spencer_launch_pcn
Although Heidi insists she's divorcing Spencer, they were walking in stride in Carpinteria, CA at the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.

Spencer is fresh off his arrest at the airport in Costa Rica, after he was snagged for illegal firearms possession, cited and released.

If these crazy kids can't make it work, what hope do the rest of us have?

she's gross

she looks like the cat woman! gross

Bri

Spencer looks like Joaquin Phoenix.

Shannon

I participated in the Avon 2day walk this weekend. It is an amazing cause and you have to raise $1800 to walk in it. Then you have 2 days of at least 13 miles each. My team had just finished and we were stretching and waiting around and I noticed this crazy bearded guy running around. I thought it looked liked Spencer. But then he was talking to a guy with a huge camera, and then ran back to the car and out steps Heidi, they took the picture and then took off. I know she did not particpate in the walk, and they staged the photo op and then drove off. Disgusting! Considering the 2800 walkers and volunteers who raised the money and donated their time to this walk< I find it insulting that they are trying to be part of it for publicity! Please don't try to make it look like you were part of this amazing event! FAKE!!!

Easy E

Is it me or does she look like Robbie Benson from Mask in that pic with Spencer and doesn't he look like what happens when you mix a wookie and carrot top?

l

wtf!!!!!!!! i don't know wht to say nd usually i do .. this **** is **** is highly ****ed up first off heidi looks like an allian and spens looks like.... I HAV NO WORDS ANYHU ...I THINK SOME ONE SHOULD SUE THEY R SELF DISTRACTIVE /MENTALY CHECKED OUT

Julie

@Shannon
Congratulations!I walked Charlotte the last two years and walking Chicago next year (crewing this year).
Good job on your team efforts. :D

I Luv TMZ

He looks like ****.

Robert

Something about Heidi walking for breast cancer seems false...

I Luv TMZ

HaHa!! She's walking for breast cancer under FALSE pretenses!!

anita

i'm with maggie -- is this really Heidi? the person in this photo is prettier than All previous shots.. but What Happened to her nose? she had a bandage on it for the past month, and now she has a huge brown triangle in the middle of it.. Did she have yet another surgery that has gone all michael-jackson on her? i never believed her story last month that she wanted to keep it straight and had decided to wear a brace in public.. (this is Not necessary with nose surgery..) But now that she's unveiled, there seems to be something tragic going on.. these people are amazingly weird and unimportant - and yet, i'm fascinated, drawn like a moth to a flame, watching as things in their lives go more and more horribly wrong..

Drvegas

What fakes, how insulting that she didnt even walk in the event. I wish TMZ would stop covering these idiots. Another staged photo.

Bill F. Murray

I've said it before...Spencer looks like an armpit with eyes.

scott

Figures she does a walk for breast cancer and has triple f implants which weigh 30 pounds each. Also why is Spencer wearing two watches?

CCC

He looks like a bum ready to pick her pocket. No different than it's been since they met.

NICOLE

Those guys they are pathetic.

Please,TMZ.. give us something a little more interesting.