PETA

Gaga's Meat Dress is a Maggot Magnet

9/13/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga may have smuggled in a few extra guests to the MTV VMAs last night -- because the people at PETA think it's likely that her raw meat dress was "crawling in maggots."

Lady Gaga Meat Dress

A rep for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals tells us that Gaga "has a hard time being 'over the top,' and wearing a dress made from cuts of dead cows is offensive enough to bring comment."

But the rep notes that if the dress was made from actual meat -- and not the fake stuff  -- it wouldn't take long to go sour ... saying, "After time spent under the TV lights, it would smell like the rotting flesh that it is and likely be crawling in maggots."

Still hungry?!

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Ang

My God this chick is nasty! And her music sucks, too.

mohicanc

This is just hilarious. Obviously it isn't real meat so I don't see what PETA's problem is. i wonder what crazy outfits she will be wearing on her tour. Just got tickets really cheap at http://bit.ly/drix0e

richardpick

I was pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
---------------------
lacoste shoes
lacoste shoes

jason

wew. looks yummy.awesome. very artistic

layla

Lady Gaga's meat dress is cool but it must stink.

animalprotector

are you people insane? I'm sorry really,but PETA is right. How can you even look at that dress? I mean yeah it's pretty and it's something new and has an edge to it, but just think of how many animals died for that dress? and to wear their remains is just disrespectful! animals give us food, and this is how we treat them? meat should be for eating not wearing! + the dress would rot soon anyway. I know the dress has a special meaning to it and yes i like the meaning but I don't like what she did to achieve that point -_- but you guys think what you want, I hope i turned at least some of you....

animalprotector