Gaga's Handcuffs -- TSA Approved

9/14/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga cleared security at LAX yesterday with handcuffs, and it turns out she's nobody special ... because TSA doesn't prohibit them.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
We were pretty shocked ... but a TSA spokesperson tells TMZ handcuffs are not on the "Prohibited Items List."

As for what you're not allowed to carry on ... the list includes, billy clubs, brass knuckles, kubatons, nightsticks, nunchakus, dynamite, flares, cattle prods, drills and gas torches.

0914_gaga_vma_footer

Martin

yea, i think an indecent exposure lawsuit should be in order.

MEINDC

The should have made her get dressed. I am sorry, but traveling in public in just your underwear is disgusting, I don't care who you are!

Rob

Please stop talking about this retard.

Muppet

Let anyone else try to get on a plane dressed in their underwear and see what happens! I think it's disgusting! I hope they wash the seats after she gets off the plane. I wouldn't want to be the next person sitting in that seat!! Do planes not have any standards when it comes to health issues?

brucie

Yes, on a long plane trip you really want to dress for comfort. And I think she's wearing the sunglasses so she won't be recognized.

mikidais

She is such a stupid bore.

Give is up, idiot. I'm soooo sick of her.

Stacy

Imagine if you're in first class and she sits beside you, then you have to spend the whole flight next to a naked weirdo.

Missy

What a skank! How can she possibly think she looks good??? I HATE it when people who obviously have money dress like they have none! Such an attention WHORE!

HMD

I sure hope they Scotchguarded them seats....

Brandie

First, who dresses like that to fly? Second, if any other person tried to travel wearing that, they would be arrested. I am so tired of the treatment that stars get. This girl is one sandwich short of a full picnic basket!!!!

HMD

Hey speaking of GaGa... what's the name of the woman on the tvshow that sounds like a dude? She's sexy... ;-)

Claire

Flying in your underwear is ridiculous but I guess it's better than showing up in a raw meat dress. Can you imaging sitting next to THAT for an entire flight?

Claire

Flying in your underwear is ridiculous but I guess it's better than showing up in a raw meat dress! Can you imagine sitting next to THAT?

noneofyourbusiness

She really wore that to fly? Dang, that looks really uncomfortable! How bout some yoga pants and a t-shirt?

Marie

Someday, she'll look back on those pictures and just cringe at how stupid she looks on them... It happens to everyone, but in her case, it's gonna be 100 fold...