Gaga's Handcuffs -- TSA Approved

9/14/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga cleared security at LAX yesterday with handcuffs, and it turns out she's nobody special ... because TSA doesn't prohibit them.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
We were pretty shocked ... but a TSA spokesperson tells TMZ handcuffs are not on the "Prohibited Items List."

As for what you're not allowed to carry on ... the list includes, billy clubs, brass knuckles, kubatons, nightsticks, nunchakus, dynamite, flares, cattle prods, drills and gas torches.

0914_gaga_vma_footer

HarveyGirl

The TSA needs to add a new rule...Clothing must be worn by everyone in an airline terminal.

cantdrive55

is that john lennon in drag??? why isn't he/she/it flying private???

sharon

I sure hope they Scotchguarded them seats....

Posted at 9:04 AM on Sep 14, 2010 by HMD
****************************************************************

LMAOOOOOOOOOO, i hope so too.....ewwwwwwwwww

Len

I wonder if some poor, white trailer trash showed up at LAX in her bikini and handcuffs and wanted to get on the plane would they let her?

Seriously....that's just nasty. That's like Britney Spears going to the gas station washroom in her bare feet.

This rip off attention whore is quickly getting people sick of her.

PopForBreakfast

If I was on this plane with my child and this undressed freak showed up; that airline would get an earful from me. I'm ready for her 15 minutes of fame to be over. Don't like her music and think her attempts at getting attention are pathetic.

Chris

Wow, that's nuts ... You can take Lady Gaga on a plane??

B

I don't know if I would have been able to sit next to her on a plane.

GOLLY

What a shame, she has no modesty. I am sure she is making Jesus cry.

Sharon

At first she seemed daring , then she seemed provocative and then , MY EYES COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE !!!!

She needs therapy , like seriously !!!!

Someday she is gonna look back and feel soo embarrassed !!!!

kb

She should be charged with indecent exposure. Think of the kids and stuff seeing this ****. Also, if you or I wore that we'd be pulled aside and arested so fast. BS. Celebrities get away with too much **** and no wonder they're messed in the head!

Different Rules Apply

They let that skank whack job through with hand cuffs, but they stop my 17 year old fully clothed daughter, frisk her, humiliate her, then tell her she can't carry on her shampoo - freakin hypocrites!!!!!!!

Different Rules Apply

They let that skank through with handcuffs, but stop my 17 year old daughter, full body frisk her and tell her she can't carry on her shampoo!! Hypocrites!!!!

mike

I wonder how long before pictures that the TSA took of her naked body will end up on the internet???

wasted days and wasted nights

She's just a bit too eager for Halloween, I guess.

Patricia

All I can say is..'NO MORALS'..