Gaga's Handcuffs -- TSA Approved

9/14/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga cleared security at LAX yesterday with handcuffs, and it turns out she's nobody special ... because TSA doesn't prohibit them.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
We were pretty shocked ... but a TSA spokesperson tells TMZ handcuffs are not on the "Prohibited Items List."

As for what you're not allowed to carry on ... the list includes, billy clubs, brass knuckles, kubatons, nightsticks, nunchakus, dynamite, flares, cattle prods, drills and gas torches.

0914_gaga_vma_footer

Heidi

She is crazy, insecure and self righteous.

sbrown

Pathetic, even for her.

Maybe she was boarding a private flight. Anyone else would have been denied boarding on a commercial flight.

She should put some "Lady" in the mix. There's too much freak in this show.

Siana

It ain't Lady Gaga. The nose isn't the same, the collar doesn't fit this woman, and it is just a decoy. Gee...some people are gullable!

ohlalala

... And seriously she looks scary like that. I'm not questionning whether she's ugly or not. She just doesn't look healthy mentally and physically. She looks like somebody possessed by cocaine or something else.

ohlalala

ohlalala

... And seriously she looks scary like that. She looks like somebody possessed by cocaine.

Booshy

While I am a HUGE fan of her music I gotta say that if I was on a plane with my children I would have a HUGE problem with her lack of clothing. I am a mother first.

Booshy

I'm a HUGE Lady Gaga fan but FIRST I am a mother and if I was on that plane with my children I would have a HUGE problem with her lack of clothing.

ohlalala

I didn't know nakedness in the streets is allowed in America. That kind of "freedom of speech" with potential bad consequences should not be allowed... Reminds me of Pastor Terry Jones! It's like, be intelligent! Think twice, "freedom of speech" doesn't mean "anarchy". It doesn't work like that in a respectful society.

ohlalala

Tricia

Seriously what is she wearing? I mean she really gets on an airplane like that? Goes out in public like that? I mean come on there are restaurants that say no shirt no shoes no eat! Can't the outside world just have a sign that says you must have a shirt on unless you are at the pool/beach!

suzy q

Yep.... Lady Gaga's getting high for sure!!!!

REALbarbwire7

It's funny to read these comments. There is a reason she just won EIGHT VMA awards. She is well spoken, has gone to the best schools, comes from a good family, writes, sings, plays several instruments, and is eccentric. Lucky her. What's the big f-ing deal? She is an artist. She IS eccentric. She is also amazingly talented. And when people say, "when is her 15 minutes up", it sound incredibly stupid. She is world famous and well-respected. Her costumes are costumes. She could buy and sell your attitude with a blink, and not dislike you for it. Wake up. She's the most fun and interesting and TALENTED performer we've seen in a long time. I think even more-so than Madonna. If you are not a fan, you don't have to be. But she has more fans than you can imnagine. And it's not about wearing meat. I'm sure there is a message in there that most of you are not able to understand.

Mel

What an attention whore, she looks ridiculous. I hope she realizes people are laughing at her not with her

mat

So she is welcome on a commercial flight dressed like a demented S&M freak with everything on display? They probably threw off a mother nursing her child because there was a hint of breast showing.