MJ's Backup Singer Visits Forest Lawn

9/16/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's backup singer Judith Hill -- who sang "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" with MJ in "This Is It" -- paid her respects to the King of Pop and visited Forest Lawn cemetery on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

This was the first time Judith was spotted at Michael's burial site.

nita

Love you MJ!

Paige

My Lord, I hate how nobody drops the whole MJ thing! Who cares if hes dead. Hes been dead. And seriously everyone is just saying they were fans and love him and all and how he was so great, but in reality, everyone knows he was molesting children! My Gosh. It's like he lived being a demon and died a saint.

Daphne

It is very sweet that she visits Michael´s tomb. And what a gorgeous girl!

Posted at 11:09 AM on Sep 16, 2010 by Siggisiss

Does this mean she's on the friends list, or just from the outside looking in. I like her, & she's a damn good singer. I remember her in TII.

lll

how is that a publicity stunt, michael is still very exposed to the public, what if she just wanted to pay her respects?

MJJsLover

wtf? how the **** is this a publicity stunt? you guys are stupid. she knew him and sang with him, of course she was affected by his passing you idiots. she goes and pays her respects and lovingly puts flowers down for him, not even on a particular occasion (such as his birthday, passing day, etc.) and you people say it's a publicity stunt? and how the hell would this get her money? *shaking my damn head

TMZSUCKS!

these pictures should break your hearts and not prompt mean comments. Guess tmz is just full of jealous losers envious of successful people(yes, she sang was freaking MJ, and you're inside a cubicle!!!)

privacymjj

Thank you Judith...God bless you
I MISS YOU MICHAEL!!!please please please MJ come back to us!!! LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL!!!
L.O.V.E.

Lee lee

I don't understand why Judith can't go and leave flowers without people saying that its a publicity stunt. So what if this was the first time Judith was spotted there!!!! Geez TMZ are you keeping a tally ??

ginny

i would like to know how TMZ are all way,s the first to get a picture and no one else is ever around, some thing,s just don,t add up and we are not being told the truth.

Pat

Maybe she has visited before but it wasn't caught on camera.
Maybe, as someone else said, she waited for the media circus to die down.
Cut her some slack. Not everyone has an ulterior motive.

Now, if it was Conrad Murray again...I would throw up.

Cherwood

BEAUTIFUL ONES....
Can't believe people ASSume she's doing this or a photo-op. As someone else posted, based on what? It wasn't the anniversary of his death, not his Birthday, she probably waited for the circus to die down, not realizingly that the Paps are still stalking the area for celebs....
Judith is an excellent singer who had begun a recording career before she was blessed to be chosen as Michael's female backup singer. I've been on her website, and she even wrote a song for Michael after he died...ANYONE KNOW THAT?
Michael had a super-strong effect on people--especially in person, so I'm sure she was in EXTREME SHOCK when all of her dreams suddenly exploded on 6/25/09.
And I wonder what Michael thought of her--beyond her beautiful voice. She seemed to be very shy around Michael,which he stated he LOVES in a woman. Of course she's pretty young but who knows what may have developed if they had done those concerts....what a lucky girl she could've been..........
BTW: I hope she's working towards getting her CD out. If I remember, her music was pretty eclectic, but really good....
-Cher
No Peace till Justice!!
MICHAEL--ILOVEU4EVER!!!

mysteria333

MICHAEL IS NOT IN FOREST LAWN 11111

mysteria333

MICHAEL IS DOING WELL BECAUSE OF PRAYER...WE SHALL ALL SEE HIM AGAIN.....TO THE 2 OR 3 HATERS USING MULTIPLE ID'S TO MAKE CRUEL AND HATEFUL COMMENTS ,, YOU LOVE MICHAEL TOO ,, NO ONE BOTHERS ABOUT PEOPLE THEY DISLIKE, BECAUSE THEY ARE'NT WORTH THIER TIME..IT'S JUST THAT YOU HAVE A BULLYING TYPE PERSONALITY..BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE SUFFERED IN LIFE...WELL GOD CAN CHANGE THAT EASILY IF YOU JUST GIVE HIM THE CHANCE...TRY IT ,, YOU WILL BE DELIGHTFULLY SURPRISED...

openyun

Many people are still grieving MJ's death, especially those close to him and with whom he worked. Those dancers adored MJ. Grieving is a personal thing. Glad to see Judith showing her love for MJ. and she waited until there is far less media coverage. Makes sense to me.

openyun

Judith has probably cried a bucket of tears.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments