Lindsay Lohan

Gets Paid in

'Milkaholic' Lawsuit

9/20/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just milked E*Trade all the way to the bank -- and it's all over a Super Bowl commercial that may have insinuated Lohan is a "milkaholic."

0920_lindsay_etrade_launch
TMZ has learned Lohan's $100 million lawsuit against E*Trade has been settled.

The terms of the settlement are confidential -- but we're told Lindsay's team is "very happy" with the results ... and sources say Lindsay got some cash out of it.

As we previously reported, Lindsay claimed the stock trading company violated her rights by featuring a baby character named Lindsay who happens to be the "milkaholic" other woman in a baby love triangle.

Lindsay's high-powered attorney Stephanie Ovadia tells TMZ, "The case between Lindsay and E*Trade has been settled ... there is no further comment."

E*Trade reps tell TMZ, "E*TRADE has always maintained that the claims were without merit, which is why we moved to dismiss the case. With the case now withdrawn, we are pleased to have the matter behind us."

Dina Lohan also weighed in, saying, "The family is pleased that the case has been settled."

Where's KOOKY?

Well, as much as this sucks, I still adore those E*trade talking babies! My very favorite commercials of all time and I sure hope little Ms. Lindsey didn't put an end to them with her silly lawsuit! Give me a break! Never once did I connect her to the "milkaholic" commercial!

Linds, my dear, your cheese has definitely slipped off your cracker!

lou

And somewhere Fudgie the Whale is crying.

Icey

As soon as I read this I went and closed my E*Trade account, idiots.

Jt

jeez, E-trade must have some really crappy lawyers if they were willing to settle this idiotic lawsuit so easily. I really wonder how much she got - I'd guess half a mil would've shut her up.

2tellthetruth

She looks like "CHUCKY" in that pic..lmao

JD

Are you kidding???? I will never do business with this Company again. Why give in to this former actor? It's a joke. She's just desperate for money and they caved in. People need to quit giving in to Hollywood wackos. They need to be treated like everyone else.

montanahank

I guess when you have no talent you have to get money somewhere. Lindsey is such a loser and so is her mother. Dina why don't you get a real job and stop living off your kid.

meme

Unbelievable.

Eagle171

NO FECKING WAY!!!

Wocka

Mindblowingly STUPID. I loved the commercial and never once thought of Loser Lohan while watching it. Besides that, nothing wrong with being a milkaholic Lindsay is washed up. Finito!!!
Case closed. She'll now be an ex-child star telling her woebegone story in a few years.

Sammie

Lindsay isn't worth that much. Etrade got ripped off.

MP

What a freakin' scam! That company owed her not one cent!

uuurka

bunch of bs. yeah my name is lindsey too, gimme money. she needs to just go away and get her **** together.

Christine Martin

What a great country we live in, eh? It's just as well she received a settlement in this (however unreal and ridiculous also)matter. She's gonna need the money to pay those fines she's owing for flunking those drug tests!
Maybe Creator will bless her with some maturity. At this rate of progression however,she may not live long enough to gain that maturity, let alone enjoy it.
I hope for the best.
Mrs. Christine Martin

Chas

Lohan wouldn't know a glass of milk if it bit her!