Lindsay Lohan

Tested Positive for Cocaine

9/17/2010 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for cocaine last week and that is why she failed her drug test ... sources tell TMZ.

Lindsay Lohan back to jail.
As we first reported, Lindsay failed the court-mandated drug test -- and according to the terms of her probation, she will go back to jail for 30 days as a result.

Sources close to Lindsay say she's been telling friends she's "getting her life together." However, we're also told, she's surrounded herself with some "bad influences."

Story developing...

Kat

SURPRIZED????? NOT!!!!!

Ronald RayGun

I thought Lindsey doesn't have a drug problem. That's what her family and a slew of professionals have been saying all along!

bewildered

Lindsay has very low self esteem and has struggled for years with the eating disorder anorexia. By pictures taken of her recently she put on a little weight in jail and rehab. Although to us she looks healthy, I'm certain she feels otherwise. And what has been her weight loss rememdy for years?? Cocaine and Adderall! Until she receives proper medical and psychological treatment, she will always turn back to drugs to keep herself "sickly thin". If not, she will eventually end up dead.

Nicole

It's a good job the Judge dismissed the 2 DWI counts because she hadn't committed any new offences and had met all the requirements.

@ralph
I agree all the Judge had to do was give her the jail time 90 even 180 days but there was no need for the extra probation in July.
I knew it all lead back to jail .

She only had 45 days to go then she didn't face incarceration.
So disappointing

Lady V

Just sad. Pathetic excuse for a human.

She's been given so many chances to redeem herself, but it doesn't seem like she gives a damn.

Laur

"The Doc's said she didn't have a drug issue" Must be true right? So it must be her daddy's big plan, he drugged her water" Or... She is being framed, the probation officer did it!!! They used someones else's piss! we all know Lilo does NOT have a drug problem. "rolls eyes"

w

exactly #25

DJ

And she will do how much time??????

Tiff

Ya know I use to feel really bad for her and stuff but not anymore...this is just unbelievable!! She needs to get some SERIOUS HELP!!! And it's really sad her mom can't see it...

Marie

Shocking...

ChillzReborn

Being a recovering cocaine addict myself, I can relate. It took me 90 days of a live-in recovery home for me to get clean and I still to this day use the available tools that I have to stay clean. Shame on UCLA for releasing her early. Next time I hope she is forced to join a program that will work with no "get-out-of-jail early" card. Also, shame on the people in here wishing death upon her. You's seriously are trolls.

hopevalley

And to think that her mother was on the Today Show blaming the judge!!!!

Vinny

LMAO.....good. She is stupid. lol...

Enough Already

WHAT??? NO WAY???? HOW CAN THAT BE? SHE SAID SHE WAS REHABBED AND ALL GOOD. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! Geez Us! Saw that writing on the way........

Snow White

the poppy seed defense?

Posted at 2:54 PM on Sep 17, 2010 by Kathy

------------------------------------------------------

That's for Heroin and not coke.