Justin Bieber

Sucking Face

With His Opening Act

9/21/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber was locked in a serious make-out session with the chick who stars in his "Baby" music video ... but the shocking part -- it all went down in the back of a Honda!!!  And TMZ has the photos.

0920_bieber_launch_EX_TMZ_01
The chick playing tonsil hockey with The Biebs is 16-year-old Jasmine Villegas -- who also happens to be the opening act on Bieber's concert tour.

The photos were taken on Thursday, September 9 in Venice, CA by some Canadian tourist who just happened to notice his country's most famous pop star in the midst of a make-out session with the luckiest teenage girl on the planet.

The two had been rumored to be dating ... but they insisted they were just "really cool friends."

Sorry to disappoint you, Chelsea Handler Rihanna Kathy Griffin Kim Kardashian America.

kendria

omg!!!! who gives a **** about the little ***. trying not to seem gay but is. she's probably a man in disguise lololol

jessica

omg they look good together they should get married and have kids in the future so he could be filipino mexican and canadian like me nah just joking but he can just come to be filipino mexican blooded person just like jasmine v the girl that has the voice of an angel that has filipino mexican blood in her self just like me =b kk bye people

rebeca

eu nao adimito essas coisas
fala serio ! ta brincando! ele beijou ela !
que nojo !
e papo eu amo ela de mas !
eu amo ela mas que o justin bieber! e papo ! eu gosto dos dois juntos! eles combinam pra valer! so falta ele querer ne gente !
boa sorte jasmine v !

melanie

I think he is too young to be doing thathe should be focusing on his education not girls. I am not like him i focus on my education.

rose

wow!i don't care about Bieber kissing that his private life he is human give him a break.

justin bieber is hot

this was probaly a set up, come on who would want to make out in a car?when every body can see well i wouldn't but i still think he's hot!

Miranda

Ahh this was the song latin girl was for he has bad taste no offense.

terry

how,i thought you were not cheap but now i see you are blind liking someone older than you stop it right now before you harm yourself for any comments send it.even though i am younger than you am 13

Leanna

by the looks of photo 7? that seems to look like Selena Gomez his GIRLFRIEND....

keisha

wat da **** this kid is crazy my sis has a pic and she already been telling me dat she wants to have babi3s and shes 5 but wat da **** is dis kid thinkin

mishelle tampus

justin looks like a gay...(but i dont think so)

lolol

fock you

Sara

Omg someone getten his pupe's on

Jasmine Villegas

you guys r haterz!! so what me and justin kissed big deal!! just because hes famous doesnt mean he has to stop his love life you idiots!!!!! i dont care if magazines see this but as long as the world knows JUSTIN AND I ARE DATING!!!!!!!!

Jayna

Jasmine, I'm not jealous of you dating Justin. I'm actually cool with that. By the way, I'm not sure if I'm three or four years younger than Justin.