Evi Quaid Arrest Audio -- Hysterical Screaming

9/22/2010 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained audio of Randy and Evi Quaid's latest arrest -- and the blood curdling screams make it easy to understand why Evi got charged with resisting arrest.

0919_Quaid_audio_launch
The Quaids were busted on Saturday when they were discovered allegedly living in a home they had sold several years ago. During the arrest, Animal Control came to take care of the Quaids' dog, Doji -- and that didn't sit well with Evi ... at all.

On the tape she can be heard screaming and crying incessantly while an officer tries to calm her down.

amber

I love EVI!!! hahahaha - crazy arse biatch!

get a life ho

poster child for Meth ?????

John

funny TMZ can get this so damn easy but still nothing on Mels DUI arrest to prove he said anything.,

CarolinaGirl

This actually made me sad. I might not care about getting a resisting arrest charge if I thought Animal Control might kill my dog. I want to know what happened. Did she get the dog back or what?

Alcamedes

It is amazing to see how far Randy Quaid's career has fallen, the guy either has mental issues or drug issues, he seem to have totally lost his mind.

I don't know where he found her but these two are always in some kind of jam that involves a scam. Too bad the guy had a good acting career, but he seems like he's a lost cause these days

who dat

Figure youl do a hatchet job on them cause they punked you.

dothebrass

come one. these two bonnie and clyde types need to take responsibility for their dog then!!! i mean what did they think was going to happen when they squated in the house like homeless people???? when the cops come thats what they do, they take the animal to the shelter. they can get the dog back no problem. but come on now these two are outrageous.

Quincing Snuff

This BEACH is seriously EFF'ed up in the head. Of course they were not going to kill her dog.
She's just so drugged out she has no self-control. She was actually screaming at the cop saying "JUST SHOOT ME". They are either meth heads or God only knows. And someone mentioned in the other post about them that she's a (Closet DYke Sociopath) and that really hits the nail on the head. She's a MENTAL CASE.

Mr Baxter

These two don't need jail time, they need serious psychiatric help.

FrankKenStein

Thank you Harvey Levin. Now my ears are broken

Revelationz

That chick should be made an honorary member of the Spears family, yall!

Quinn

Dude, where are their kids while all of this is going down? Poor children. Not only do they have to deal with their nutzo parents, they statistically have a higher chance of being wacked out loons themselves. .... There should be a law against crazies having babies.

Rob

MY DOG MY DOG MY DOG OH MY GOD AWWWWWWWWW MY DOG MY DOG !!!!!!! I have a great place for her and her dog and its a room with padded walls.

whatever

These people need a reality show ASAP!

Dick D.

I would have tazered that bitch, then let her watch me euthanize the dog.

**** woulda been CASH!