Oksana Grigorieva -- PR Strike on 'Today' Show

9/21/2010 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Oksana Grigorieva's legal team is ready to launch an offensive in the PR war against Mel Gibson ... by going on "Today."

0920_oksana_EX
In an attempt to turn the tide in the PR war with Mel -- sources tell us Oksana's lawyers -- Martin Garbus and Daniel Horowitz -- will appear on "Today" on Wednesday ... sans Oksana ... to reinforce the point that Mel wanted to have a child with her ... and wasn't "tricked" into it.

We're told Oksana's lawyers will also point out she turned down a $15 million settlement from Mel because she didn't like the custody situation ... and hasn't taken financial advantage of her other baby daddy Timothy Dalton.

ohreally

@Frieda
I think you are right! It is ALWAYS about the money. Palimony indeed. Now it will be fun to watch how they twist back and try and turn the angst filled "relationship" into a love that jointly desired a love child.

What on EARTH are these attorneys being paid to do this? It is nuts. And why "try it in the court of public opinion"? I don't see how that can help them! Seems to me it would anger the judge.

_________________________________________

I bet it's this: if she can prove Mel wanted a baby with her, she has a better chance at PALIMONY

She's alllll about money and destruction.

Posted at 9:28 AM on Sep 21, 2010 by Frieda

cochino

blah blah blah blah

the nose keeps on growing

Tellthetruth59

Well, if she going for palimony then I would imagine Mel has more witnesses than he needs to shoot down that lie. I'm sure his friends and family saw him in shock when she dropped the bomb on his about being pregnant. I susepct the palimony angle would be a big fail.

azlee

will they go into why her story changed over and over?

angeleyes

*Alert* Late last night when I switched to the Dint page TMZ suddenly had a page on my screen about the Extortion case - I started to read that the sheriff was dismissing the charges and the page disappeared - it never came back - so TMZ is keeping something back from us - I didn't get to read all of it and so I'm not sure what was there - Just wanted to give you all a "heads up" - OK back to work for me -

Friend?

Will the lawyers also talk about the extortion case in which Oksana is under investigation for being an extortioner against Mel? I think not!!!

DV

I think I missed this PR assault that Oksana's camp is claiming. The only one who has constantly been running to the media is Oksana herself.

Gene

All through the Summer months, ALL I heard from Oksanas' camp was; MEL beat me bad, knocked out my teeth, abused my son. Mel screamed threats and abuse at me, I have MEL on tapes, MEL, MEL MEL!! I have yet to see or hear Mel Gibson violate the court order. I have yet to see Mel Gibson defend himself against everything that has been thrown out there about him from Oksana. Mel is and has always followed the Courts orders, he has kept silent and is letting the legal system do it's job. He tried to end the relationship. He made a generous deal with Oksana, which she agreed to and signed. It would appear Mel was guilty of losing his mind and going into a rage on one single day, in which she admits the recordings were done in one single day in Feb. However, Oksana sends him loving, supportive text message on March 1, 2010?? Can't be sure, but I think Mel's guilt over the affair, the child, drinking and the destruction of his marriage made him attempt to end the relationship with Oksana. I called it months ago, Oksana was a woman scorned, and hell hath no fury. She did not want to quietly go away. Some women go nuts when they perceive they are rejected, and will try to destroy the man in any way they can. She nearly calls him a Saint in her text in March, then does everything she can to destroy him professionally and personally from May, June, July to the present. Five months after the so called "beating". Anyone who tears someone down so viciously in the public, and then wants the public to feel sorry for them is just SICK. She needs to go this "Dale Archer", she refers Mel to in March.

Tim

innocent person can tell you how innocent they are

they are instead sending 2 lawyers

duh, this bitch is not a good con man,

Tammy

@Frieda

Posted at 10:32 AM on Sep 21, 2010 by ohreally

Her lawyers are taking it to the public b/c they will need the public on her side when they get ready to pick a jury for her civil trial. As it stands now, she can't get 12 people to vote in her favour and that needs to change.

Tellthetruth59

Good post Gene - I will add one more thing. In April she announced to the press that "all would be made known soon" as to the reasons for the split. Those texts professing her love are BS in plain English. It appears she was planning his fall while she was texting him of her undying love.

Tammy

....It would appear Mel was guilty of losing his mind and going into a rage on one single day, in which she admits the recordings were done in one single day in Feb....

Posted at 11:40 AM on Sep 21, 2010 by Gene

Gene, it's not even a single day. I think we heard 30-40 minutes of recordings. I am not going to judge a man on 30-40 minutes of his 54 years. And if I were goinhg to judge him that way, I'd need to know all he's done in his life and pick the 30-40 minutes myself.

ZRGB

I don't understand why she's getting such a bad wrap. He beat her up. What is wrong with you s***bags. How do you know what he put her through?

ThinkingWoman

Re: 93

Posted at 12:02 PM on Sep 21, 2010 by ZRGB

************************************************

The problem is she has been caught in numerous lies. As such, there is no credible evidence of her having been beaten that has been shared with the public.

FYI: I am certainly not a s***bag. Perhaps you thought I was your Mother?

Dingo

a troll using the Angeleyes moniker is full of sheeit