Jackson Estate: Holy Crap, Lawyers are Expensive!

10/13/2010 8:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Michael Jackson Estate just filed legal docs for lawyers who have worked for MJ pre and postmortem ... and the amounts are pretty breathtaking.

Michael Jackson estate.

When you add it all up, the legal bills come to $5,185,757 (we didn't add up the cents).

The biggest single charge -- $1,259,289 from a law firm that never got paid for legal work it did when MJ was alive.

Some of the bills are for services Michael never paid for during his lifetime, but a number of the charges are for the last 6 months of legal work.

Everybody loves Michael Jackson these days ... especially lawyers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

anonymous

Can you guys at least post something very positive about MJ??? Who wants to hear negative news about this late great amazing artist?

bring back recent posts

Lawyers are crooks!

nan

lawyers kept hitting him up for billable hours all the time , i think geragos got 80,000 for one weeks service , twice...
maybe that is why he never liked the courts .or lawyers much.

Gsharon 710

There would be a bit more money if the holders had not been so generous and paid for security for the funeral. Because of MJJ millions rolled in to the state of California. On youtube there is a police officer's funeral with about 200 law vechicles parading. He deserved honor, but dang, who was keeping Ar. safe? This was not security. Motorcycles were in twos, followed by cars with flashing lights.

Anybody can claim they did something for MJJ. If they let the bill go over a years time, they should suck it up. Everyone except his lawyer.

MJJ was not a pervert but since you seem to have been raised by rocks, you might be. FO

anonymous

MJ was not only a pervert, he was apparently a deadbest little putz who felt entitled to rip off anyone he pleases - I hope the lawyers break it off in his butt (figuraivly speaking)

Posted at 4:31 PM on Oct 13, 2010 by richard pierce
________________________________________________

& how exactly do you know he was a pervert? Have you ever met him before? Ever been around him?

Stop believing all those silly and disgusting lies/rumors you hear.

zeromarcy

Lawyers kept his punk a s s out of jail for pederasty! I'll bet MJ thought 80K was a bargain if it kept him from playing the soap dropee in Stateville!

Posted at 4:43 PM on Oct 13, 2010 by richard pierce
------------------------------------------------------------------
do u know that there other ways to use ur time,instead of speaking like a tabloids,and i mea the wrost tabloid??
for example reading a good book,or interesting articles about what we can do to help our countries??
oh sorry probably u can't read them....and u want to show ur stupidity to the whole world.

Bippy

Lawyers should have people with estates to read a pre-signing agreement in that they read the fee schedules that the lawyers will be charging and a set of rules that the estate must abide by - SUCH AS -"SKINNY IT UP - TAKE ALL OF YOUR CLOTHES OFF - NOW BEND OVER AND TOUCH YOUR TOES AND AFTER i AM FINISHED I WILL TELL YOU WHEN - PLEASE STAY STILL WHILE WE ARE DOING THIS ADMINISTRATION OF YOUR ESTATE AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE ARE FINISHED DOING YOU AND YOUR ESTATE TO THE MAX".

F**K YOU VERY MUCH!!

Unknown

If Katherine and the rest of the Jackson family is smart they will encourage one or all of MJ3 to be lawyers. That truly would be ironic, don't you think? Michael definetely would get the last laugh and some of that money back in around about way.

joeygirl45

I guess being a hard working blue collar girl will have it's benefits when I die... all my debt will die with me cuz you can't sue my apartment building...LOL But unlike most people with money...I'm happy with my life and my looks. Lawyers just extort money legally... dang, I shoulda been a lawyer.

Andrew Hedgman

I'm not going to debate the issue of MJ being a pervert with you morons! It's a fact based upon the evidence. Believe what you like. I REALLY don't give a f'ck.

Posted at 4:47 PM on Oct 13, 2010 by richard pierce

Ummmm a fact based upon the evidence haha, where did you get your facts from? I think you should educate yourself and actually read all of the court transcripts instead of your cheap media garbage then you will see actual facts!

MJ is the Greatest of all

Posted at 4:47 PM on Oct 13, 2010 by richard pierce
******************************************

[b]OH my GOODNESS! YOU HAVE NO idea of what you ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!! Get REAL! [/b]

Scott

Richard you are funny kinda like the only joke here. I hope u are getting your thrill cause to be hinest MJ fans feel very very sad for you and will not respond. The comments you provide are factless and not worth the effort fighting.

I wish you the best in your trailor park......if anyone ever touched you where u peed I suggest you get in touch with your local police. If it is a hereditary mental illness please seek meds.

All the best dude u r gonna need it

mj is the sexiest man ever

the whole world loves you michael
and we know you are alive
and we want you to come back honey very soon
f***** the haters

Bippy

Necrophilia - Postmortem care by a lawyer!!!

Scott

No need to be in awe Richard I actually fed you the attention you don't get at home. I would suggest crying in the shower so no one sees dude. I have spent enough energy on a loser like you peace.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments