Bank to Former 'CSI' Actor: You're a Debt Man

9/24/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "CSI" star Gary Dourdan has a credit someone thinks he doesn't deserve -- it's plastic and is going to cost Gary $88,000.

0923_gary_dourdan_EX_TMZ_01
HSBC filed a lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court -- obtained by TMZ -- claiming Dourdan owes $88,024.95 for credit card purchases over the last four years ... plus cash advances.

According to the docs, HSBC has tried several times to get its money -- but Dourdan isn't answering those annoying robocalls.

Calls to Dourdan's reps haven't been returned.

sharone

Dang more money more problems i will keep my debt over his anytime.

Love Star Wars

Those calls do get annoying.

B

Where drugs happen. I have no sympathy for the guy.

HarryPalms

crack-head and in debt?... how can that be?

dannyplouffe

I thought the under sheriff killed him.

chrischris

pay your bills

spidergail

Answer the damn call dumbass! I have a debt with them that's only 1/8th of his but I answered it and they are making payment arrangements with me for 1/10th of what I owe and I pay it monthly! What an idiot! take care of your responsibilities! And to think I was sad when you got your head blown off on the show! Please don't tell me you've resorted to smoking crack and blowing it off in real life!

fastdriver

ONE dumb question- HOW does HSBC ALLOW a bill to get THAT high over a 4 year period if payments are not being made or are being made sporadically?

northern gypsy

oh oh ...what's up with G.D. ???
haven't seen him in any thing major since c.s.i.
one option only...get buzy and pay that debt !!!

janet

Wasn't he killed off the show because of his drug use? That's usually how you get fired from a show.

Rachel Rothechild

Hong Kong Sigapore Bankok yes that is what HSBC means. Will never get their money. I am sure they are not the only debtors.
It is sad why this actor inner demons contributed to contribute to being booted him off a so called top show, domestic violence, police in his life and that what we do know.
If some brush with the law happens or unfortunately he dies well. I would not be surprised. But it will be sad that another human being has died.

Allie

Sad. Had a great job... and junked it up and frigged up his life. Another loser. Be gone already.

Joan

Why is such a private matter made public? Was it legal for the credit company to do that? Do any of you want your financial problems discussed publically? There are a lot of Americans in big money troubles right now for a lot of different reasons. Finding a job is a nightmare for many! Quite a number of companies have sized down, and closed down, or slowed down. Gettying laid off doesn't make one a loser, but it sure can bring you down.

ginny

this guy is a real jerk. he is the same ******* who pulled a u turn in the middle of Sun set Blvd. last year cuz he thinks his **** don't stink, he be a ****ing star.

get over yourself *******!!

Superman