Lindsay Lohan -- Not in the Driver's Seat Anymore

9/24/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Lindsay Lohan was snapped leaving Il Fornaio restaurant in Beverly Hills on Thursday after having one of her last meals before facing Judge Elden Fox.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Linds is scheduled to be in court at 8:30 AM PT today ... and we'll be there live.

iamsuperdan

Good to see she's eating healthy. Bag of Doritos, A&W root beer, Coke Zero. Looks like what someone would eat if they had a case of the munchies. Just sayin'.

Christina G.

I never thought I'd say this, but Paris is a saint compared to this bimbo. At least Paris shows genuine gratitude and affection for her fans. Lindsay just sees her fans as pawns to be used and abused, like the Carville Ice Cream store.

Jay

One of her last meals???? TMZ stop acting like she is on deathrow.

Lindsay will be bailed out immediately after her probation is revoked today.

She will stay out of jail until her next hearing. S

he will then be sentenced to 30 days in jail.

She will then have 2 weeks to check herself in.

Then once in jail she will be there for 2 hours tops.

InTheKnow

That car is a pig pen.

nisiek

would it kill this B I T C H to stay home just once...and nice job of covering up your face idiot....I wish people would just stop paying any attention to her...she has no oscars, no grammys, nothing...just a waste of air and space as far as I can tell. A useless worthless human being...with nothing to offer society and always gets away with abusing the justice system....her arrogance is disgusting.

Bill F. Murray

Nice pic.

"SSSNNNNNIFFFFFF. Mmm, can't wait to get home and huff up what I've got here in my purse. Hopefully this stupid judge doesn't play the 'tought' act too long, don't want this buzz to wear off."

Phyuck Yiu

Man, never before did I want to be a car seat so bad!

awards

What a sicko!

boner

That is a very sick family, They should move in with the other sick Family, the Jacksons!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Useless!

Jay

Well Lindsay is getting ready for court. She posted this on her twitter:

Friday morning gotta paint my nails for court, hope my bail bondsman there in time I have a spa treatment at noon.

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

www.twitter.com/liloinpsychward

InTheKnow

Question: Was her driver's license revoked or suspended at any point? Wouldn't it/shouldn't it be revoked this time for the dirty piss test? Just wondering...

Here in NY, you automatically loose your license for a year with the FIRST offense of driving DUI/DWI.

Clever

Hey Linds...that's not Paris' purse!!

Nikki

I'm rotting that she gets her Get out of jail card,this way when she has to use her Go to jail card, it will be at the end of Oct. And she wont be able to do that crappy Inferno movie.Dina will trip the fck out!
Now thats some good Karma

Jay

Lindsay tweeted this about her dad coming to court.

I dont Michael Lohan Senior near me. If he shows up in court to watch me not go to jail I will stick Herbie my luv bug on his pasty a**.

half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®