Lindsay Lohan's

Mug Shot

9/24/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here is Lindsay Lohan's latest mug shot.

0924-lilo-mug-ex
The mug shot was taken this morning after she was remanded into custody.

Lindsay Lohan Mug Shots.

riannon

Yes, Lindsay is an adult, but I blame her mother for this. Her mother was taking her to clubs and partying all night long when she was underage. It's all catching up to her now. The girl needs help!

Billy

Lindsay and Paris are too beautiful to be in jail. When you are this hot, the judge should lock himself up and ask for her permission before being released. Lindsay and Paris are the only reasons to own a computer.

Tom

Lindsay is a grown woman now and she has to take responsibility for the state of her life at this moment. Her parents do not make her decisions for her. Lindsays' life may have been negatively affected by the lifestyle of her parents, but it is up to her to explore how this has impacted her life with a counselor. She needs it, but she has to come to that realization on her own, just like she needs to realize that if she doesn't like what is happening in her life, she has the power to change it. She knows as everyone else that drugs may help you to escape reality, but everything she escaped from still sits there piling up for when she returns.

She can have the fame and respect of others, if she takes back the power by getting to the reason she feels she needs to take the drugs in the first place. What is her reward for taking the drugs? Her career as an adult has not been as successful as many others in her age group, so to keep her name prominent, perhaps she is going to nightclubs and thereby getting caught up in drugs to use the media for marketing. It has been working for her to a point, but when the reward stops, she will then accept that she needs to change so that she can get the movie star status she is seeking. Until she sees that her behavior no longer is the focal point of the medias attention, she will then make change.

It is all a matter of choice. Does she want the fame and respect she gets from integrity, or does she want to continue to feel shame and ridicule and have her life determined by others? If she wanted to stop this merry-go-round then all she had to do was stay in touch with her sponsor.

Robert

My understanding of probation is that if you violate the probation you're put in jail. I've never heard of this probation upon probation upon probation with simply higher bail after violating one after the other. That doesn't sound right at all. Perhaps it's a secret law for famous people?

I'm thinking that if her lawyer or friends told her that and based on that knowledge she continued to thumb her nose at the law they're idiots and make a perfect team.

In conclusion, LOL.

blob

Looks like a clown, smells like an ashtray, has a brain of mush...

fred

Lindsay going fishing for 30 days. smelly...

jenntiss

orange is the new pink! ha!!! I have no sypathy for dumb ass girls with selfish addictions! I am a foster parent and have kids whos parents choice drugs over them! so sick!!!

High Desert

At any time during the probationary term of the person released on probation, in accordance with the provisions of this section, any probation officer may, without warrant, or other process, at any time until the final disposition of the case, rearrest any person so placed in his care and bring him before the court, or the court may, in his discretion, issue a warrant for the rearrest of any such person and may thereupon revoke and terminate such probation, if the interest of justice so requires, and if the court, in its judgment, shall have reason to believe from the report of the probation officer, or otherwise, that the person so placed upon probation is violating the conditions of his probation, or engaging in criminal practices, or has become abandoned to improper associates, or a vicious life.

Jennifer

Send her to my home for a week. It would be the best rehab.. There would be no cell phone, asst, no parents...nothing!! I live in the middle Utah nearest city is 2 hours away. Just mountains here. With my kids, no expensive crap. I am an Ex bail agent. I don't put up with cramp. She would never make it. Sentence her to my home for a year. Escaping is out I have electric fence, alarm system, gate, cameras and sensor lights. As for people getting in there are guns and 2 pitbulls! Send her to me judge.

janet

I said this from the very beginning. When Lohan gets caught again and she will...mark my words everyone will be blamed but Lohan. I guarentee mommie and daddy dearest will blame everyone but their daughter. It will be the judges fault, the doctors fault, her lawyers fault, the rehab center and so on and so on.

Guess what's happening.

The only saving grace was Lohan wasn't driving and hurt or kill someone. IT WAS HER DUI'S THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING.

JayVegas

Wow. Meth eyes - she'll be jacked for days.

Dick

THIS JUST IN: ... ... . . . SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING. DARK-SIDE.

Kitty Kat

I think the judge may actually be saving her life. If bail was set and she was allowed to bail out she would be dead very soon. By her being in jail she can't get to the drugs or the crazy people that are promoting her insane behavior.

Joe Blow

" LINDSAY IS STILL SEXY AS HELL SO ALL YOU HATERS CAN KISS HER BEHIND!!!HANG IN THERE SWEET LINDSAY NOT EVERYONE HATES YOU..I LOVE LINDSAY LOHAN

Posted at 1:25 PM on Sep 24, 2010 by truth"

I guess orange is your favorite color, huh? The "truth" of the matter is that the so-called haters who are calling Lie-ho and her enablers out on her bs have more brains and more of an attachment to reality then the enablers out there denying that she's done anything wrong, that she looks "happy and healthy and refreshing", and that any problems she may have are everyone else's fault but her's. Lie-ho enablers live in a fantasy world of Lindsay-do-no-wrong, and the fact of the matter is that it's both sad and scary. I "truly" feel sorry for people like you, "truth". It's pretty obvious you have some sort of mental disability, seeing as how you can't even locate the CAPS button on your keyboard.

dolphin

could it be that Lindsay "knows" she cannot get off her addiction and actually put herself in this position to save her life?

i don't think this is stupidity on her part.....she knows she cannot stay off drugs.