Lindsay Lohan's

Mug Shot

9/24/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here is Lindsay Lohan's latest mug shot.

0924-lilo-mug-ex
The mug shot was taken this morning after she was remanded into custody.

Lindsay Lohan Mug Shots.

Jay

Lindsay posted this to her fellow mean girl on twitter:

@ReqinaGeorge Thanks checking into jail now Annie Leibovitz will b taking my mug shot Better stuff my BB up my firecrotch before the guards see!

3 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to ReqinaGeorge

www.twitter.com/LiloInPsychWard

- Judging by Lindsays mug seems like Annie didnt do a good job.

Muppet

I bet Judge Revel is laughing her a$$ off.

cali

Dont expect to see this picture on the cover of Vanity Fair

Johnny

COME ON #14, I DON'T LIKE THE BITCH BUT THAT'S A LITTLE INMATURE, YOU ARE PROBABLY GAY ANYWAY. SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED. A JUDGE THAT CAN SEE PAST HER. I LOVE IT SHE SHOWS UP THINKING SHE HAS THE UPPERHAND WITH ALL THESE BAIL BONDSMAN AND THEN- WHAM, A HIT FROM THE BLIND SIDE. WAY TO GO JUDGE, YOUR SEE JUSTICE THE EQUAL WAY.

chickenblaster

bad picture, it looks like there is hair on her chest

Posted at 11:19 AM on Sep 24, 2010 by sparced

----------------------------------------------

those ARE HAIR on her chest lol!!

but look at those pupils, she snorted some before she went to court!!

Jimmy Page

General population for you Missy! Have fun and enjoy the ladies the way you know how!!!

dee

She obviously really didn't think she would go to jail or shje would have washed her hair if she thought it was her last chance. that is disgusting!

susan

SO NOW SHE HAS 4.... COUNT THEM 4.... MUG SHOTS TO CHOSE FROM FOR HER CHRISTMAS CARDS, GOOD LUCK AT PICKING JUST ONE....

Robert

Harvey musta had eggs for breakfast...He probably oughta use a napkin to wipe the rest of them off of his face...

Superman

Around her eyes are pink and a little puffy. She obviously cried after the judge denied bail. Spoiled bitch.

angel

BWAHAHAHAHA...dats wat she get man she need to leave dat stuff alone...

Mike

I think Lindsay Lohan's longtime fans want to see THIS Lindsay again.

Lindsay looks really good in that picture. I think it was in 2004. She hadn't gotten too deep into the Hollywood party lifestyle in those days. I like her natural red hair color and smile in that one. I didn't like her in the black hair color she had in the last year. It made her look like a "Goth" girl.

Hopefully ... THIS TIME AROUND ... she's going to leave the "party lifestyle" behind for good once she gets out of jail and rehab. She's 24 now. It's time for Lindsay to move on to a better chapter of her life. Let other people stay stuck in that rut and mess up their lives doing drugs and partying all the time.

High Desert

It's about time they treat her just like any ordinary citizen that has to deal with Los Angeles County Courts. Guarantee you that if I did the exact things that she has done my ass would be in jail too.

Amy

I'm sure she's kind of shell-shocked right now...she expected to be at Marmont right now blowing lines, guzzling Jack & Coke and giggling over this with her friends.

sam

The really mean comments about her looks earlier on this board are unecessary. I am a not a fan of her current state and behavioral issues but she is a pretty girl when she's not strung out.

Prettier then ugly Nicole Richie, the former heroin addict, who is a snotty B to Lindsay. Prettier then Samantha the dyke user.

LL needs to stop with the lip plumping and stick with the red hair. But first she needs to get better. Those snotty girls like the Hilton's and Nicole Richie are so conceited and look down on middle class talented Lindsay, introduced her to drugs and want the rest of america (who they look down on) to BUY their products. At least Lindsay is less of a snot.

She has a problem and NEEDED TO HAVE THE JUDGE BE TOUGH WITH HER since no one else in her life is.

Stay sober LL and looooooooose your mother.