Mel and Oksana -- Remember The Good Ol' Days

9/26/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson may be best know for hurling four-letter words at baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, but back when they first met ... he proclaimed his love for her in an embarrassingly intimate love letter.

0924_mel_gibson_letter_launch_EX

TMZ has obtained the handwritten letter in which Mel begins, "To my sweet beautiful little Russian."  Sources connected to the couple tell us that Mel wrote this letter after spending a passionate week with Oksana in the beginning of their relationship.

Mel continues, "Firstly -- I LOVE YOU!!! ... I could never let you go ... I could derive more fulfillment from a mere thought of you than anyone could imagine."

The love letter is a glimpse into a time before protective orders and lawyer shopping -- when Mel seemed to care for Oksana unconditionally, writing "I'll have soul gasms and perhaps even orgasms thinking of you!"

The letter concludes with Mel stating that he feels like a "new man," and promising that "There is no way I will squander something so precious!"

gonesi

I feel real bad for Mel. The guy at one time could have had any lady on the planet. But as you get older the hard partying catches up to you, some more hair falls out and things change. He's a great actor and has given me a ton of enjoyment watching him and watching movies he directed. I do think he probably realized she was in this more for the money and fame then to just be by an older guys side and he had left his wife for her basically. No excuses if he hit her but I feel bad for the dude. Well as bad as one can feel for a guy who still has to be worth 2 or 3 hundred million dollars or so even after the divorce.

Posted at 6:35 AM on Sep 26, 2010 by Anthony
..............................

Well think of it this way. He was a new improved model next to what she was getting. MEL WAS A SPRING CHICKEN!

She put her young 20 something a## in bed with 60 something ballet dancer. Give or take 40 yrs difference.

Then, while she was still in her 20s, she shacked with TD who was in his 50s. Give or take 30 yrs difference

Now she parted the sheets with Mel who was 53. A mere spring chicken up next to the rest. And her tired old silicon a@@ was 40 and couldn't get too near strong heat for fear of sagging just a wee bit more.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Frieda:

Re Fud: maybe it's not Fud, but someone stealing the moniker. It's happening all the time. I think maybe it is Ox PR to cause infighting

Dingo

Oksana who barely has the same IQ as an oyster couldn't do this without some big time enablers. Let's lift the rocks on their backgrounds and shine some light in what has remained in the dark

Tellthetruth59

Oksana... Robyn would NEVER do something like this. That is why Robyn is revered and you are reviled.

WhoKnows

Fuddy is c/p*ing all of "amba's" crap. Amba aka Oksana. I find it very interesting. It clearly is her and it clearly shows, knowing what we know now, how hateful/jealous she was of Robyn and how she is justifying her greediness and need for extortion. Since I didn't have the pleasure of blasting Amba firsthand, I'm enjoying reading these. Gives a little insight into what her defense is going to be, which is lame at best. I say, keep 'em coming!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Fud:

you really need to insert a disclaimer on those Amba posts about how Team Mel thinks Amba IS Ox and how her thinking is evident in her posts, yadayada explain it. Frieda's right it appears to be Pro Ox.

Jessica

WOW.
Friggen Braveheart wrote that.
I can't get over it.
I wish a boy would write me a sappy letter like that.
Then again, loves a bitch. It sucks!!!

shirleyholmes

What I am missing here is INTEGRITY

Integrity from all parties involved by releasing these (alledged) letters/tapes etc.

I live in Europe and I really do not understand how the US Law system works for allowing this continiuos exposure of private information without mutual conscent.
Should the US Law not protect their citizins?
Apparently in Hollywood/ Showbizz everything is allowed.

Disgusting

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Not to worry, Frieda: your credit is good with me! ;) I KNOW you're Team Mel/Team Lucia.

(See my post to Fud above.)

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

SHirley,

Hell WE don't understand this law system. It is so disfunctional and double-standard-ed (is that a word?) it's scary.

shirleyholmes

Hi Sam,

It is really scary. This could happen to anyone

and it has to STOP.

Carolee

Poor Mel. Duped by a skanky whore. Evidently she gave the best *******s he's ever had.

Shell

OMG! I can't even bring myself to read this letter. This should not be out there for us to consume. Agreements and cohab docs, fine, but this? THis only shows me that he was taken in by her and thought she was something other than the evil woman she has proved to be. No wonder he was so enraged when he realized she was just using him. He was humiliated, digsuted, and betrayed.

Horoputz, you are just confirming what we already thought. Your PR campaign is not working in your favor!! You better watch your back cause you soon will be under those bus wheels with many others. At least it won't be lonely under there.

middleagedcrazy

We can thank Gloria Allred and her stable of whores for the way things are going now.

Notice -- David Boreanaz stood up to his accuser. John Stamos, David Letterman, who are some of the others in this past year? I really hope Mr. Gibson and his family can hold out. It is tough because the stuff that has come out and the stuff that will come out will be nasty. I think the piano player will come out with more on his family soon. JMO

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Shirley--

Sadly, it is a prime example of our system, the way the lawyers and the media can take it and twist, deceive, etc. It SHOULD be stopped. All incentive for this type publicity should be made illegal. The playing field needs to be leveled.

The US of A is NOT all that. We have so many problems in so many areas it is down right frightening. Greed has ruled too long. And no solutions in sight. :(