Mel and Oksana -- Remember The Good Ol' Days

9/26/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson may be best know for hurling four-letter words at baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, but back when they first met ... he proclaimed his love for her in an embarrassingly intimate love letter.

0924_mel_gibson_letter_launch_EX

TMZ has obtained the handwritten letter in which Mel begins, "To my sweet beautiful little Russian."  Sources connected to the couple tell us that Mel wrote this letter after spending a passionate week with Oksana in the beginning of their relationship.

Mel continues, "Firstly -- I LOVE YOU!!! ... I could never let you go ... I could derive more fulfillment from a mere thought of you than anyone could imagine."

The love letter is a glimpse into a time before protective orders and lawyer shopping -- when Mel seemed to care for Oksana unconditionally, writing "I'll have soul gasms and perhaps even orgasms thinking of you!"

The letter concludes with Mel stating that he feels like a "new man," and promising that "There is no way I will squander something so precious!"

shirleyholmes

@Shirley -- YES! This case is highly, HIGHLY irregular even for Hollywood. Criminal activity is being enabled and encouraged, no authorities are stepping in to keep this in the courts where it belongs. COurt orders have been violated right and left ....and we're still getting leaks injuring Mel?? WHAT IS THIS?

It is pointing to some MAJOR corruption in government. Any justice we've seen in the past was only a mask, the way this is beginning to look.

What kind of country would do this? What kind of country? What kind of DA....

Posted at 7:20 AM on Sep 26, 2010 by Frieda

----------------------------

And the whole world is watching it

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

What kind of country would do this? What kind of country? What kind of DA....

Posted at 7:20 AM on Sep 26, 2010 by Frieda

LMAO! Good stuff.

I was on Russian sites last night reading posts: Russia knows her and her family for what they are and they DO hate her. (and they too dis that singing! Funny!)

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Frieda: there are quite a few Sams which I don't care because they are mostly por Mel. But one of them yesterday appeared to be at least leaning to pro Ox!! SO remember it wasn't ME Sam, it was Bad Sam!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

TMZG, WTF? YOU can't come up with better arguments to support OX which is really really sad, she's so fried. ANd he didn't say that! Take your nasty gutter mind and shove it.

Dingo

That isn't Mel's writing. Look at the signature on the CoHab agreement for a clue.

canook

What kind of country would do this? What kind of country? What kind of DA....
Posted at 7:20 AM on Sep 26, 2010 by Frieda
------------------------
welcome in United Soviet America
with Marxist president

real injustice is done to Mel Gibsone
when paid prostitute has more credibility than American Icon
what next?
gulag for Mel Gibson, Whoopie Golberg, Oliver Stone
and Jodie Foster =latest victim in this madness?

Tellthetruth59

If you are willing to sell your own children's lives to a tabloid like Ox did - she would have no qualms about publishing private letters. It's all in a days work for the lazy, greedy, vindictive wench.

Robyn would never do this. She is an honorable, classy woman. Here that Ox?

fuddyduddy

Hello everyone. This is just to respond to some comments above: I am an ordinary person living on the East Coast, having a small real estate business. I advised Russian and German government on privatization issues for 15 years, and now I am just an ordinary American citizen. I never stated that I am Oksana's friend or am in any way related to her. However, based on my experience, I do have reasons to believe that Oksana was a small piece in a big chess game, and Mel has betrayed their love and relationship thanks to his extreme greed and jalousity. Greed comes from his inability to calmly divorce Robyn without being very upset about his lost money in a divorce: he was blaming Oksana for the divorce, while HE IS the ONLY reason for that. Jalousity comes from his sick mind, he was madly in love with Oksana, and since he felt very unconfident as a man, he had chosen to humiliate Oksana, to put her down, instead of working on his own problems with a doctor.

Posted at 8:39 PM on Aug 2, 2010 by amba

Posted at 7:32 AM on Sep 26, 2010 by fuddyduddy
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here 'amba' states that Mel was madly in love with Oksana.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 7:44 AM on Sep 26, 2010 by Dingo
------------------------------------------------------

WOW that doesn't look like Mel's writing at all. Thanks for pointing that out.

Toma

This letter gives an incredible insight into why he went so crazy at the end. In it he expresses his love and dedication and speaks of his love of her vulnerability. When he realised that all he thought was not true, and all he felt was not mutual, his passionate love turned to passionate rage. I don't blame the man one bit for his behaviour. To experience that level of betrayal is incomprehensible, and for a man as passionate and generally unstable as him, it's emotional hell.

Don't fault him, fault her. She has known her actions all along.

Tellthetruth59

damn what a good Catholic!!!!!!!

Posted at 7:47 AM on Sep 26, 2010 by TMZgossip
---------------------------------------------

Based on a handwriting comparison the letter doesn't appear to be written by Mel but just so you know (it's a well kept secret) Catholics do have a sex drive and it's not a sin to have one. I know... I know... just don't repeat it.

Viewer1

it seems everyone is so focused on Mel and his behavior when in fact we really don't even know if it's his voice on the tapes or his hand writting that wrote the letters. Also, people are asking if Mel will make a come back, I say YES! If Chris Brown can beat the crap out of Rianna and get a standing ovaion at the BET awards last year, I'm sure Mel can make a come back too.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Hi think! :-) I agree...this letter only shows what we knew all along. I don't get the point of the letter at all...especially, since there is no date on the letter. It makes Mel look better in the eyes of the world...he loved her before he realized who and what she is.

Posted at 5:30 AM on Sep 26, 2010 by Genna

To me "the POINT' of this is exactly as yu say: there is not point and it is that very fact that makes me sure it is a leak from Ox camp! It is pointless just like most of the sh*t coming from her mouth. This woman has no sense, no soul! And she found the perfect mate in Whorowitz.

amoschristina

I think the letter proves he is psycho

Diane

It appears the new legal team has no boundaries when it comes to violation of privacy. This is incredibly unethical.

Mel has a sweet soul that is obviously capable of deep feelings on both a spiritual and emotional level and it saddens me that he must feel he wasted it on someone so unworthy.

This woman has absolutely no conscience whatsoever to violate such tender feelings by sharing it with the world.

She is the monster not Mel. I lose more respect for Oksana with every passing day.

Gee, lady have some self respect and get on with your life and leave the man alone. Get a job like the rest of us instead of going to such destructive lengths to find a way to sit on your butt.

One day Oksana will be very sorry for what she has done and she will rue the day. This will catch up with her just like the rest of her past.