Fergie vs. J.Lo vs. Kim

Who'd You Rather?

9/27/2010 1:47 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Black Eyed Peas matriarch Fergie, new "American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez and reality TV diva Kim Kardashian battled it out for face time at the same event in Miami this weekend.

0927_whoyourather
Question is ...

Intelboy

There isn't a choice for NONE!!! WTF I would rather have a meatgrinder on my mini-intel and have my dog eat the bloody mess then the choices you but up.

Fred

Why do you never have a none of the above selection?

Mr Blonde

None - all 3 are just fug. Even combined: fug. These 3 have terrible unshapely legs, huge gross a$$es, and freakish carved up faces. I'd rather do without.

Mike44090

The question should be what black man has't in reference to Kim

Anonymous

Yes only J.Lo and me for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From George William Gockel

Stacee

That's not really a fair question. I'm sure all three have a lot (of STDs) to offer.

mandy

people vote for kim because she is nice to look at ... i think she is going to be worthless and i personaly dont have a problem with kim

TyroneY

KIM - J-LO - FERGIE.

anotherstupidtmzpost

I have to go with J-lo. I cant believe Fergie came in before her-- Im sensing some hateration going on. I'm actually laughing at all the negative comments written about Jlo and Kim-- mostly by men who are claiming that they're "hos, skanks, ugly, used up etc..." PLease, as if anyone of you wouldn't melt into little puppy dogs if any one of these women gave you the time of day. THere should be manditory rule of submitting in a photo of yourself before you can make rude comments and bash someone else.I'd love to see that! what a bunch of busters man!!!

TheTruth

Are you all BLIND! Jennifer Lopez is far better looking than either of the others.

She is the most beautiful, sexiest woman alive.

Jennifer Lopez is my fantasy women.

hatingarizona

"neither" or "none of the above" as an option please

David Morris

Can I try them all (in random order) then give my opinion on who I preferred?

Leonardo_Deslapdihoes