'DWTS' to Bolton:

You Don't Deserve an Apology!

9/29/2010 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... "Dancing with the Stars" judge Bruno Tonioli won't be forced to issue an apology to Michael Bolton for bashing his jive ... because producers don't think Bruno did anything wrong.

0929_bruno_michael_bolton_dwts_BN_getty

"DWTS" producers tell us, "While we respect the feelings of our celebrities and dancers, we don’t feel Bruno should be expected to apologize for doing his job.”

As you probably heard, Bruno told Bolton that his jive was the worst jive he's ever seen -- and Bolton responded by calling the judge "inappropriate and disrespectful."

But show producers note, "Bruno’s role as a judge is to give his honest opinions on the quality of the dances he’s judging, which is what he did in this case."

At least Bruno didn't call him a no-talent ass clown.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

C

He should apologize but he has no class and apparently the shows' VIPs haven't either

Janine

Michael, this is Gloria Allred, gimme a call sweetie we'll straighten this out.

Diane

There is a difference between judging the dance and being down right cruel and humiliating. I hate to even watch the show after that.

M.

Bruno was right. Bolton's dance was BAD. I think he is being a baby. I hear he was quite the diva. take your lumps and go.

christy

It was very cruel and not neccessary. It was hurtful, I felt it
and can only imagine how it must have made bolton feel.
Bruno should apologize regardless of what the show says, just
as a human being.

Buddah

I never thought I'd feel bad for Michael Bolton but Bruno was a total jerk. The whole thing was cringe worthy.

Diasamax

Bruno was right. Anyone that agrees to perform on that show has to be able to accept what the judges say regardless. He did not get the votes because his dancing was horrible. So does that mean he wants all the people that did not vote to apologize as well!

Amberbabylove

OH Please, I can't believe this is even news worthy. I think Bruno was too nice if you want the truth, Bolton SUCKED!

LS

I agree Bolton was being a whiny baby because the man has no rhythm whatsoever. It was painful to watch his try to dance. I didn't realize Bolton was such a wussy baby. He sure doesn't look like his voice.

tiffany

I cant decide what's funnier. His dancing or his hair!

SMP

He agreed to be on the show to be judged! What does he expect? If you suck, you suck!!

Cartman

Nice "Office Space" ref.

And Bruno was a jerk but that's his job. Bolton should get over it.

Lisa

So just who is this ugly, loudmouthed, rude and obnoxious Bruno, and why should anyone give a rat's ass for his inane opinions? That being said, Bolton danced like he hurt his back and had a body brace on...or, more honestly, like most of us would look if we tried to get out there and dance like that. I say, give them all a break for having the guts to get out there and try something different, its easy for us couch potatoes to sit on our fat rears eating Cheetos and laugh at someone like Bolton who got out there, learned something new and showed it to the world. Good for you, Michael, and yes, even the sad Hoff, for giving it a good, honest try!!!

Bernadette

I don't watch the show cause I can't stand this Bruno guy. He is trying so hard to be like a Simon Cowell but has no class at all. Get him out of that show and get a judge who is fun and entertaining and nice to look at.

JERIAN

no-talent ass clown. Thats most white men for you on the dance floor bahahahahahahah

the fool new what he was getting into ..the judges on there are there for the camera and to act like that so if you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen ...MICHAEL BOLTON take ya azz on vacay and chilll YOU CANT DANCE WHITE BOY so get over it...appologize for the truth smfhhhh i think not ...what a jack ass....
lol

WHITE MAN CANT JUMP OR DANCE OR MATTER FACT nothin at all but write my checks....
jerian