Oksana to Oprah: So about Mel Gibson...

9/29/2010 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... Oksana Grigorieva will do a sit-down with Oprah Winfrey.

Oksana on Oprah.

Sources tell us it's a done deal. Oksana will appear on the "Oprah" show to talk about her claims against and relationship with Mel Gibson.

Us Weekly first reported the story.

0929_oprah_time_warp_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bubbles The Chimp

Is that Oprah or Snooki in that photo.

Stacy

Oprah is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Pinky

Bad timing. Bad idea. The court of public opinion is a circus. Concentrate on your real legal troubles, not on what others think of you.

Who'sThat

a terrible decision in her last year of the show.,she will be going out with a bang! i am sure!

Jeansgeans

Lady O don't do it . Just listening to her trying to spin it will kill braincells.

RabbleRouser

I pray it comes back and hits her in the face, if Oprah thinks someone is trying to pull one over on her, she will railroad them. I don't think the pig will be able to keep track of her lies while sitting on the couch. My bet is she is going to have an ear piece and be fed answers- hopefully Oprah won't allow it.

eek

HA hahahahhahahahha.

Oh brother!

Of course she can talk about it, because there is no case. What this will do however, is pave the way for a defamation lawsuit against her.

Tellthetruth59

James Frey revisted. Bad idea Oprah.

eek

HA hahahahhahahahha.

Oh brother!

Posted at 9:13 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by eek

I mean no DV case that is.

carol

What they don't say is she probably will have a half/dozen lawyers sitting with her shutting her up if she is about to say something they don't think should be said. Why is Oprah doing this? Surely there has to be better people to interview.

E

WTF cares what this biotch has to say?? This soap opera is very very tired! And I can't wait for this windbag to get off of my damned TV!! I can't say that I've ever watched anything that she's done in it's entirety. She's lame too!

Who'sThat

so why does Oprah want to get is lying witch on her show? does she actually believe this gold digger? or just allowing her to dig deeper?

BlancheDevereaux

Okra turned into Jerry Springer.

Judge Judy is kicking her azz in ratings.

Jesse

I lost all respect for Oprah after she called Obama a genius. Oprah is a Lunatic!

Natasja

As we all know Oprah has rules that the person involved only talk exclusively to her about the case. And we also know that Oksana can't keep her over sized lips together.

Personally I think Oprah should know better then to become involved in this mess.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments