Oksana to Oprah: So about Mel Gibson...

9/29/2010 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... Oksana Grigorieva will do a sit-down with Oprah Winfrey.

Oksana on Oprah.

Sources tell us it's a done deal. Oksana will appear on the "Oprah" show to talk about her claims against and relationship with Mel Gibson.

Us Weekly first reported the story.

0929_oprah_time_warp_footer

Wiley

Who cares? Oprah has done more damage to the population than anyone in recent history. She brings those quack, unqualified doctors and psychologists, and "experts" on her show and misinforms everyone in areas that she is completely incompetent to explore. The woman has mental problems and needs to have a following and she's willing to buy people if necessary. How creepy is it that she is constantly giving gifts to complete strangers in an attempt to win their love. I don't know of any other personality who so openly buys her fans.

Jules

This is disgusting. I will not watch. Not that I watch Oprah anyway. I would not be able to stomach the phony crap that will be spewed by those two. Her PR guys are going to make her the poor little abused, broke, waif and big O will help. They'll try to make this witch the poster child for abused women everywhere, and as a bonus get Oprah to sell her CDs. I thought I'd hurl when Horrowhatever his name is, held one up in front of the camera in his interview with Harvey. This is TMZ not QVC! I wish they'd bring charges against her before the taping of the show.

diogenes

Look out Stedman.

Catnip

Well I voiced my opinion to Oprah and boy did that feel good! Seriously unless she is going to rake this woman over the coals and expose her for the POS that she is, I will be beyond disgusted. I get so irritated by women who blindly support another woman just b/c of their gender. Wake up and think for yourself!

Shell

Maybe we should all get tickets to this Oprah taping. snort! Now wouldn't that be an interesting audience.

Hey, Harvey, HOOK US UP!!

azlee

I guess we have a job to do, we need to hit every site with news and educate them on what/who is ox. From the first marriage to the men jumping to America. The ties with the undesirable (but powerful) men and that. no fluffing, just the stuff we know.

I wish someone (curious/fuddy/v) could write a short summary and send it in.

Belinda

First off maybe Oprah should wait a while and then she can interview Oksana in an orange jumpsuit.

Secondly there will probably be Horowitz present beside Oksana … he likes to hear himself speak and is as much of a publicity whore as Oksana.

Thirdly Horowitz will probably give Oprah the questions she is allowed to ask and a list of questions or topics that Oprah will be forbidden to talk about.

And …

ROL, TMZ and Team Truth have more leeway than Oprah will have. Maybe Oprah should invite Team Truth to sit in the front row so when it comes time for the audience questions they could blast her story out of the water.

Who should be invited from Team Truth … anyone ???

Scarlett

Mel isn't going to invoke the gag order. Oksana has been shooting her mouth off at every turn and just making Mel look better and better

MP

Oprah's show is really going down the toilet. This is one show I won't be watching. What's next Oprah, the cast of Jersey Shore? I heard someone compare you to Jerry Springer the other day, perhaps they weren't too far off the mark.

twilightmom

Ok....I can't remember where it was, but someone either yesterday or Monday posted an email address for Oprah. Anyone still have having it, could u pls post it here again? Thxs ahead of time!
Also, does anyone still have the email address for the D.A.? I think *their* inbox should be flooded as well!!!

Wiley

Well, Oprah was under the bed outside in the yard by the car when Mel beat Oxhole. Ox probably hired an entertainment attorney who specializes in Oprah to prep her for the show.

FredDerf

Posted at 10:01 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by Wiley

yes. it is very creepy that Oprah gives back to the very people that have helped her gain the fame, fortune and status she now has. How inconsiderate of her.

BTW.. every one of the emails you all send Oprah just goes to justify to her and her producers that the show will be a ratings Bonanza. By tomorrow this thread will have 800+ posts and will also show Oprah that the publicity from the Oxy train-wreck is a keeper.

christy

Posted at 10:06 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by twilightmom

www.oprah.com

Michael

UMMMM...DIDNT I PREDICT THIS?????

The other day, when they first started talking about it, I said it!

HA!!

azlee

how many people here (from TMZ) that lives around where they shoot Oprah will be in the audience?