Snake Scare at Zsa Zsa's Mansion -- Ze 911 Call

9/30/2010 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call from the snake scare that went down at Zsa Zsa Gabor's mansion -- and listening to Prince Von A-Hole talk about a "4-foot or 5-foot" snake in a German accent is hilarious.

0929_zsa-zsa_911_EX

As we first reported, the venerable Von A-Hole called 911 a couple weeks ago, claiming he saw a giant snake hanging from the front gate of their Beverly Hills mansion.

Fire trucks raced to the scene -- but the sneaky snake was never found.

tiffany

Who was scared more? Him or the snake? LOL

Caring Kate

Vat em I missink? Vere is da humore?

FlamingoNut

You call that "hilarious"? Absolutely nothing funny about that 911 call at all, idiots...

OMG

About a month ago my brother wakes up in the middle of the night to go to his kitchen to get a drink of water but was ALARMED when he saw a HUGE SNAKE in the middle of his kitchen floor. HE FLED TO HIS TRUCK OUTSIDE HIS APT...(which is close to a creek) and CALLED 911 and waited in his truck till the police came to his rescue. He is a big guy, my brother is. They did find the water mocassin and put in in a bag and removed it from his apt. He would not go back to sleep in his bed for fear there were more snakes in his apt. He slept on his recliner in the living room the rest of the night. Sure it was scary....but we thought it was hilarious when he told us he grabbed a pair of his son's shorts to put on before he ran out to his truck. His son is about 4 sizes smaller than he is!!!! Now that was hilarious. He could not zip them up.......running out to his pickup in the middle of the night dialing 911!!!!

annie

I guess I could never work @ TMZ. I have a very different idea of what 'hilarious' is.

CNote

Really TMZ? Do you think this story was on our mind beyond reading the headline? Did you really feel the need to run down the audio tape of the 911 call? SMDH! Is this just a space filler? Do you think we are waiting with bated breath for stories on Zsa Zsa Gabor and her husband? You have outlived your usefullness SMDH!

Vicky

I took the time to listen because you said it was hilarious. Sorry, but he spoke one line and it wasn't hilarious at all. I found it more crazy that you would even have written that.

lauren

She is not German, she's hungarian!

tyw

Should have called Billy the Exterminator from Vexcon.

Atillathegun

Von ahole putting on a show for the wife no doubt. Vanity is really something for these people. Zha Zha needs to be in ze ground already. Bye bye..........

Polka-dot

I've been always wondering how any european accents sound to Americans. Is it funny (German, maybe), is it strange (Polish)is it sexy (French) ?!
German-English and Russian-English are pretty hilarious to me.

My New Name

That's hilarious? It isn't even mildly amusing. It's nothing. Nada. Zilch.

If that is what you people call hilarious, you really need more exposure to humor.

jimmie