Another Oksana Lawyer Quits Her

10/14/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Déjà vu ...  Oksana Grigorieva just lost her family law attorneys ... TMZ has learned.  And the firm said goodbye because the lawyers couldn't tolerate her shenanigans.

0930_sorrell_oksana_EX_TMZ_01
Sorrell Trope and his premier firm have quit the case, sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Trope and company were beside themselves that other lawyers in the case were engineering a publicity campaign, trying to put Oksana on "Oprah" and "People."

The firm has not formally filed withdrawal papers with the court, but it will happen soon.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Danielle

Curious, spell out that one word if you go to pull up the link.

Deadhead

Proof positive she's a gold digging extortionist...

Curious

Danielle -
The board glitches sometimes, no worries.

I skimmed through it when it was published, though I admit I didn't read it all. I thought there was something about credit cards? Ah well.

I agree with you 100% that she should be given notice (my little theory says she has been) and let her relocate within that 33 mile radius. If she retains the nanny, then let her find a job to pay for said nanny. Otherwise, I don't have a problem with Miss Oksana being a stay home, full time mom. Miss Oksana might have a problem with it though.

I'm just really glad TMZ Live let slip there IS a guardian for Lucia.

emerald

ROFLMAO!! What a surprise, having Octomum's twin for a client must be bad enough but with Horrowitz doing p.r any chance OG has of getting a settlement out of Mel must be zero, zip, nada by now lol!! On top of that her comments have already made the mediation agreement virtually void, the money in that $15mil agreement was all for Lucia's life expenses as I recall when I read through it and then was it $1mil for the tapes and photo's of Mel himself to be handed over - mind you this has been going so long I've probably got it all wrong lol!!!

Dingo

Guardian? There is a hired social worker and a nanny (or two)

IA

"The cohab agreement didn't offer her anything, it said she could never have claim to any of his money despite any loving utterances he may have made. It said it better than me. I think that agreement was a good one, the only thing it obliges him to is allowing her to live in the house and him paying the utilities, but he can give her 12 months notice to move or they can upon mutual agreement increase or decrease the 12 month notification._by Danielle"

Hi girls, had to leave for awhile.

Thank you Danielle and Curious for the explanations. I agree Danielle, it just makes just sense that both have to agree before one can cancel the agreement. It just seemed to me that if OG broke the mediation agreement, it would be in MG's favor to also agree to cancel it. Now as to the cohab agreement, if I understand you correctly, you think it is in MG's interest to keep it because it has language that keeps her from claiming any of his money in exchange for living in the house. But what I'm thinking is, at this point, with him paying the $20K/month for the child support, and all that has rolled, isn't it pretty safe for him that she won't be able to claim more money anyway even if the cohab was cancelled? And thus wouldn't it be to his advantage to also cancel that agreement so he could save the expenses with the house?

Thankyou for your patience with one who knows nothing regarding legal matters!

Your Aunt Bea

Is there any chance that the TMZ filters will ever pick up the spammers? It'd be nice.

arlena

MY HEAD IS SPINNING. WHEN WILL OKSANA JUST GO AWAY!

Danielle

Thankyou for your patience with one who knows nothing regarding legal matters!

Posted at 6:49 PM on Oct 14, 2010 by IA
-----------------
He can give her notice to move ourt of the house, and I think he may have already done that, but if he cancels that agreement then she can take him to court saying he promised her money or to take care of her forever. If the cohab agreement stays in place she cannot do that.

Paris

Once a whore always a whore.

KWM

Having a right to legal representation is one thing. Abusing the process is quite another, and at this point, having been provided some of the best representation money can buy, finding it all insufficient and moving on, is ABUSING the process. Basically, until she can find a lawyer that does WHAT SHE TELLS THEM TO, this will continue.

What do you expect from a woman who diagnosis herself as having a concussion (in her superior wisdom, her knowledge surpasses that of a medical doctor), no need for a psychiatrist (she GOES to Mel's psychologist to DICTATE to him how to proceed... again, others are to defer to her superior knowledge), no attorney is handling her case the way she wants (her LEGAL knowledge of how to proceed is far superior to theirs)...

Give this freakin woman a public defender, get the case to court, and GET IT over with.

I now understand why Mel Gibson berated her so, called her such names. That's all people like her understand. She doesn't play by the same social rules most of us do. GET IT? She exploits, manipulates, and controls others through her actions and behaviors, and if you refuse to be controlled, if you don't buy into her presentation of things, well hell, your fired or extorted. She is an opportunistic leach.

PLEASE, all you ATTORNEYS OUT THERE.... just do what she asks. Let her represent herself. Let her walk into court and do it HER WAY. Please let her. She can then TELL the judge what decision he must render, or else.....

Joao

Now... who was the attorney that she contacted after getting Mel fired up then taping him without Mel's knowledge and consent. If she was as frightens as she is now claiming, doesn't her lawyer have have a legal duty to inform authorities if s/he believes the client may be harmed or killed?

...you don't think the attorney was in on this scheme, do you? Why that would be against the law, don't you think? Naw... those big city attorneys, why I don't believe they would do anything like that, you think?

Lilly Collette

Mel Gibson is most certainly not alone in this situation. The entire Family Court system is rife with corruption. I would love to see Mr. Gibson do a movie exposing this public corruption for what it truly is. See, www.lillycollette.com

JR

Good job Sorrell Trope! I knew that she was shopping for lawyers who would try to get her case tried in the court of people who watch TV all day and will believe anything that Oprah, Ellen, ad infinitum, ad nauseum, ran at them through a carefully orchestrated string of questions specifically designed to make her look like a helpless waif. BS. BTW OX why isn't Tim Dalton being more outspoken like Mel's ex about you? Because you are an extortionist!!!!! Вы русский бродяга копать золото, шлюха.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24