Photog: I'm Partly to Blame for Hilton Hit-n-Run

9/30/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's boyfriend isn't the only one to blame for last night's vehicular run-in with a female photog on the Sunset Strip -- TMZ has learned the shutterbug is actually admitting partial fault in the matter.

0930_paris_paps_hit_tmz_ex

The photog -- Carol Williams -- tells us, "I admit I am at fault as much as him" ... adding that she shouldn't have been "out in the middle of the street" in the first place.

Williams is also shedding light on why she thinks Hilton's BF Cy Waits drove away from Boa Steakhouse after the incident -- saying, "After he rolled over my foot, he rolled the window down and asked if I was fine ... someone else answered for me and said 'yes' and he drove off."

As we previously reported, Waits was cited for a hit-and-run -- and Williams was treated for injuries to her leg.

Williams tells us she's still a big fan of Paris and notes, "I want to take responsibility for my actions.”

naplessell

Harvey - is this what you work for?

Gene

Jackson County prosecutors today accused a 25-year-old man of punching his girlfriend’s friend in the face, breaking her teeth and jaw.

Prosecutors charged Frank R. Roby, of Kansas City, with second-degree assault for the incident, which occurred about 3 a.m. Tuesday at a home Roby shares with his girlfriend in the 1700 block of Gillespie Place.

The victim said she was at her friend’s home when Roby started arguing with her friend. When Roby allegedly began assaulting the friend, the victim tried to intervene. She said Roby hit her in the face.

She suffered two broken teeth and a broken jaw, which required a permanent metal plate to repair, according to court records. Police arrested Roby Wednesday night. He told police he hit the victim during an argument with his girlfriend, according to court records.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/09/30/2264488/kc-man-accused-of-breaking-womans.html#ixzz113j9ugfA

xd

I feel good knowing that not all paps are greedy litigious D-bags. She's honorable for taking blame. As far as a pay off, she doesn't want money or she wouldn't have taken blame. However, it's good karma and Paris might possibly give her an exclusive photo opp or favor someday. Doing the right thing and feeling good about is the real payoff anyway right.

barb

Posted at 4:20 PM on Sep 30, 2010 by Spot

"It should be legal to back over them and then run over them again."

I'm still killin' myself laughing Spot. Your entire comment was right on!

betsy

thank you for owning your part. integrity is definitely lacking not just in LA but in the country.
i applaud her. hope you get better.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

"PARTLY" partly?? Hello! YOU got in front of a moving car!! You stood in front of a moving car!! It honked at you!!!

YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!

Freaks!

I am shocked!!!! Someone in California actually admitting to something, nevertheless a pap!!

I have a new respect for this person!!!

James

Is it wrong to wonder what Joan Rivers looks like naked? I'd love to know what shes like in bed.

Joe Blow

Like everyone else, I'm wondering how much this dude is getting for saying that? No way he says anything even remotely close to that without scoring some cash from Paris the Pink.

Joe Blow

Oh wait, "he's" a "she"?? LOL, oops.

Bert

Go away, Paris. Just go away....

bob

Paps are the lowest level of life form who would kill their own children to get a pix. The only thing Hilt and her beau did wrong was not putting in reverse and running them all over.

Susie

WEll thank god Carol you can see the error of your ways. If an ambulance chasing attorney comes knocking on your door or Gloria Allred send them packing. I am definately no fan of Paris Hilton or any man that is stupid enough to get involved with her but:
1. You were blocking his car in the STREET and you are a large barrier, as were others around you. THAT is illegal.
2. He did open his window and ask if you were ok, and several of the guys said yes, and directed him to keep on moving on down the road. I am positive he did not even realize he had "run" over your leg as it "appears" or he would not have left, thus no "hit and run".

Again not a fan here of Paris or her many men, but I dont think the hit and run is correct in this situation and I would hope that as you heard the other photogogs telling him to go ahead, complete his turn ect. that you will defend him.

Because if his way was not TOTALLY Blocked by you guys this would not have happened.

barth

"female photog"???

uh, you wouldn't be saying "male photog" if it was a male, now would you? is it 1950 over at TMZ?

cocasie

listen, she's not being nice. she is the one who made a citizens arrest! she is back tracking now because the police looked at the tape and SHE may be charged... thats the ONLY reason why she is being nice now..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments