'DC Housewife' -- They're Still Party Crashers to Me!

10/1/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Threatening emails be damned -- one of the stars of "The Real Housewives of Washington D.C." says she has no plans to stop calling Tareq and Michaele Salahi the "White House party crashers."

1001_Lynda_Erkiletian_GETTY_EX
As we first reported, a lawyer for the Salahis emailed the cast of "Real Housewives" ... threatening to sue if any of them use the "defamatory" phrase -- because, according to their lawyer, they technically never crashed the dinner.

Mark Lane, a lawyer for cast member Lynda Erkiletian, tells TMZ the Salahis could clear this whole thing up by just showing off the invitation. Lane says, "After eight months of exhausting the taxpayer's money investigating this issue, she could save everyone's time and money by just producing the invitation."

Lane says Erkiletian plans on using the phrase just the same, but with one concession -- she'll throw the term "alleged" in front of it ... complete with air quotes.

Everyone knows air quotes are an airtight legal defense -- right up there with crossing your fingers or calling "no backsies."

Sett

It's hard to produce an invite that she never got.

Larry

Looks like a cross between Nancy Pelosi & Sandra Bullock...in 50 years maybe.

jb

Wow..Is that Fire Marshall Bill's Mom ?

jane

#1) Tarque stop posting nasty comments.

#2) LMAO, Lynda is a hoot. Good for her!

BM Barbie

So when I call the secretary in the downstairs office a whore can I get sued for that as well? Give me a f***ing break with these people. They're out of their minds. I can't believe they got a lawyer skeezy enough to handle this. Actually of course I can, what am I saying.

always

They are broke, how can they pay a lawyer for some phoney lawsuit. Slugs

THEOC

Love this women! She is so ardorable/pretty! I agree this isn't the greatest photo, but if you watch the show, she is one little hot mama! Over and above being so real, she calls it like it is!!!! Say what you want.. but if you haven't see the show, don't conmment. However if you watch the show, I am sure you would be posting the same thing that I am... Good for her for calling out the WACKO couple! They are NUTS! And sue happy!~

TEAM LYNDA!

Julia

Thank you, Lynda, for saying what the rest of the country wants to say. You are the only REAL housewife on the series and I like that you tell it like it is. Don't listen to the negative crap out there. Continue to look within your soul and be the honest, respectable and classy lady that you are!

Gina

WHITE HOUSE CRASHERS! WHITE HOUSE CRASHERS! WHITE HOUSE CRASHERS! FREAKING PATHETIC, SOCIAL CLIMBING, WANNABE SOMEBODY LOSERS, AND WHITE HOUSE CRASHERS.
There. I said it. Sue me. I won't even pretend by putting imaginary quotation marks around it.

Zil

We all know they can't produce the invitation because they never had the invitation. So sad that those 2 people are such fame whores...go back to your brokendown vineyard and stop annoying everyone.

Thinkabout-it

You people are SO DUMB! How the heck do you think they got into the WHITE HOUSE without an invite or an OK from SECURITY at LEAST? IF you don't believe me, TRY and walk into the White House YOURSELF! SEE What HAPPENS!!!! Do you think they let any old ya who in? Do you think they would have let ugly a** Lynda in? Heck NO! PLEASE!!!!!! THINK PEOPLE!!!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Hey Lynda, if your hands ever become legally tied, I'll say it for you; They are sad, pathetic party crashers who had to present themselves as one thing while actually being another. The FACT that they didn't have the spine to admit that to congress simply proves the point. They're so desperate to remain in the spotlight they'll resort to anything, much like hidey & sponger, except middle-aged.

beau

What wrong with this white womans face...Yuck! white women wish they could age like african american women no wrinkles, sagging skin ...hahahaah

kathy

Im sorry I dont care what those people did, they will be dealt with. What I do see is this Linda women has no self control and seems to be obsessed with them. She has to speak about them all the time..has she nothing else to talk about? Its ridiculous and obviously she is disturbed herself and quite a trouble maker. Shut your mouth lady....the show sucks and you suck as well! Your pathetic and boring and how dare you judge anyone? Is your closet clean? So what they are attention seekers....whats it to you? Oh maybe they TAKE attention from you..that could be it!? Go away!!! GROW UP!

LL