Tommy Hilfiger's Son -- Weed Case Up in Smoke

10/3/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy Hilfiger's son is free to exhale a smoky sigh of relief -- because TMZ has learned he won't be prosecuted for his felony weed bust.

1001_tommy_hilfiger_son_EX_gettyAs we first reported, 20-year-old Richard Hilfiger -- who dabbles is rap music -- was pulled over in West Hollywood in July ... when cops allegedly found a fat stash of weed in his car and then arrested him for felony possession with intent to sell.

But the L.A. County District Attorney just declined to prosecute Richard -- because our sources say he was only busted with around two ounces of the sticky icky ... and it generally takes a half-pound or more to constitute intent to sell.

And even more good news for Richard -- we're told he also won't even be hit with a possession charge because he has a valid prescription for the stuff.

SantaFeJack

If I looked like that, I could probably get a scrip for pot.too; for the depression upon realizing what I'd done to myself...permanently. If you are going to medical school, specialize in dermatology...there are going to be millions of middle-aged people begging to have their tats removed!!!

n2cr8zysht

Rich "white trash"!!!!

Big Mamma Cornbread

wow....

asde@A.com

anyone can get a prescription for $130.00 from a doctor. By the way who wear sean john, rocco wear and tommy hilfiger.

BBlunts

WOWW he looks so different lmao This dude went to school with me and I sat next to him in class. Funny kid but he looks like he's going down the sh*tter..

my opinion

AGREE if he has a prescription then he should NOT be charged

Lovelly

Another celebrity brat in trouble for drugs. What a surprise...

gary banksjr

i am comeing to see u soon tommy hilfiger i happy i don't smoke no more time for your son to go to rehab kid kudi o yeah him too lots of people in music,moives, needs to learn how to save their money the street women and the hookers on the streets is the video women mix cds u don't make a whole lot on them steeling people or burn cds is not cool at all if u get caught with your stuff do your time don't be a rat when u have money u can't hang with everybody when people do not knock on your front door they not your friend when the money goes the crew ,the ladys go so call friend use u up for money cars@fame
i say f the fame i think hollywood is fake i stay in shape just chilling to help people who i can its like this if i don't sign none of my checks or visa cards then i don't pay then u or anybody who sign my stuff u pay i from the bay man thats oakland
cali i see lots of people pay for kitty me and my people don't have to pay for kitty in oakland cali when them ladys see any sucker type person they run strong game on them like run the bath water or turn on the shower next then u know your money is gone car keys gone clothes is gone it happen to lots of rapper, sports people r@b stars moive stars and daven l williams and get trick everyday make that money and save your money rich learn from u be a smart person i check on my credit report everyday

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3