When Gaga Met Yoko

10/3/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga and Yoko Ono posed together backstage at the We Are Plastic Ono Band concert held at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles last night.

1003_lady_gaga_yoko_ono_getty
Imagine.

1003_gaga_footer

Mike

No talent meeting no talent..ha ha ha ha I peed my pants when I saw this. Everytime I see Hoochie GA GA I laugh. It's nice to have clowns like her around. ha ha ha And a "meat" dress? OMG...what a complete retard. Keep it up psycho I can't wait for your stint in rehab.

Rikwes

Yes, Tatia Starkey ( so that is the granddaughter of Ringo ) is also active in music , plays the bass guitar :)
she's 25 now ;)

Nearly all of them were active in music at one point or another .Zak is playing with the Who and Oasis - still actively and on a regular basis - so he and Dhani Harrison are by far the most active of all Beatle kids. But apparently we already need to start checking on the grandchildren.

Natasha

I love Lady Gaga...She is intelligent and the unique Young Pop Queen now...Of course Madonna still is the commander in chief...LOVE GAGA!!!! Kisses!!!!

kissses

Ugh

Has anyone even noticed the crazy gaga eyes behind the sunglasses ??? Just sayin'.

BlancheDevereaux

New talentless meets old talentless.

Posted at 8:19 AM on Oct 3, 2010 by Cartman

LOL!! Perfect!!

Rikwes

@50 it's the simple truth . Apart from the "lost weekend " - with Harry Nilsson in 1973 - John pretty much quit using drugs. He has stated on numerous occasions in interviews that if it wasn't for Yoko he'd most probably have died due to drug-abuse .

wvmama

Oh, look! It's the whack job twins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rikwes

One thing is certain: Yoko still can't sing ,haha

hahayaright

Someone said lady gaga reminded them of spice girls, SAME HERE.
I can look back on Madonna's music and it's classic but hearing Spice Girls now is just gross their music is trash. I hope lady gaga is as sincere as she claims no one loves their fans as much as she does. I hope she really means that. As far as yoko, I respect John so I refuse to say anything bad about that monster.

Julia

Isn't that Shavo Odadjian to Yoko's left? Just sayin'.

ben macken

the odd couple

FrankKenStein

Who'd you rather?

Russ

Hangin' with Yoko....isn't that pretty much the sign your 15 minutes are over?

Benny Barnes

60 posts here and no one has mentioned that Gaga is shooting the middle finger with her left hand.

Thinkabout-it

I USED to like gaga's music. But now I cannot stand this broad. When someone is authentic and has real talent, they don't have to resort to tacky childish antics. That meat dress was the last straw for me. She obviously cares nothing for animal rights or their wellfare. She also must think the public is as dumb as a box of rocks to buy that "meat rights" explanation of hers. Please!!

I'm sick of all the publicity stunts she does in public just to get more camera time. She's become nothing more than a joke and a copy cat really....it's no longer about good music. Like I said, if she really had legit talent, she wouldn't need to resort to these childish stunts & tactics. It's the same with Madonna. She is not a really good singer, that's why she makes damn sure she has a rockin' body, and has throughout the years gone above and beyond the limit of whats mainstream...in order to keep people interested. Kinda sad IMO. Gag's lucky, she's got a better voice than Madonna, but she is not attractive and DOES NOT have a rockin' body....she's got serious celulite that she needs to work on if she wants to weat the things she does.

Some people just can't seem to get enough attention, but have to hide behind a mask and wig the whole time---be yourself Gaga and people will respect you more!!

Gaga's 15 min is down to about 8......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments