Lisa Rinna's Banged Up Boutique

10/5/2010 1:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The pictures tell the story -- Lisa Rinna's boutique in Sherman Oaks was burglarized this AM, courtesy of what looks like a crowbar.

1005_door_knob_EXD_TMZ_02
As we previously reported, Rinna and hubby Harry Hamlin were about to go live on "Today" when their phone rang and they learned someone had broken into their Belle Gray boutique in Sherman Oaks.  We're told the thief/thieves made off with a bunch of clothes -- including jeans, jackets, sweaters and dresses.

The alarm went off at around 7 AM PT.

No suspects, but be on the lookout for a possible male suspect wearing a really stylish dress.

1005_rinna_footer

hendrix_phishinfloyd

'be on the lookout for a possible male suspect wearing a really stylish dress.'

In Southern California that's roughly half the male population..

Michele

If the alarm was indeed triggered, and the ADT company notified Harry as expected and shown live on TV -- why is Harry complaining that ADT didn't do the job??

me

That is a bold move at that time of the morning on Ventura for a corner store covered in windows.

Truth

#2

The reason he got upset was the alarm company did nothing when they reported a malfunctioning alarm. Now the store gets broken into. That's why he took a spaz on live TV about at&t.

sgm

They are such has beens! Get over it

Truth

meant ADT.

wendy

I saw that on the today show this am when it happened, my first thought was it was a set-up for ratings because the cops wern't there, all the while lisa is plugging their new show while he's on camera on the phone. sorry if I seem calous, lets blame heidi and spencer for that!

My two cents ;)

That is the most rehearsed load of bs! I bet this was a publicity stunt. If someone robbed me I'd be highly motivated to get involved and find out who did it. Lisa is acting she could care less. This is as real as the Fantasia suicide attempt. This was staged!

Hmmm....

How ironic that the store got burglarized around the same time they were going live on t.v. Hmm... publicity stunt?

Observer999

I think her old lips are angry at being rejected, and are on the loose...

InsuranceScam

What gives here? They have been robbed in the past year, and all it takes to get in is smack a simple door handle? Silly people to me. ADT only lets you know after the fact. They aren't psychic.
Seems like a nice insurance scam to me. Be out of town, store gets sacked. How convenient is that when its happened before?

Wake up folks, "rich" people do this crap too.

artie help

lisa tripped and hit the door knob with her upper lip.

Walt

ITS CALLED I NEED PUBLICITY FOR MY NEW SHOW YOU PUTZ

Sautxyca

She looks fishy; story smells fishy: a set up.

Sautxyca

Fishy ... she still looks like a carp and it's a hold your nose story, sorry: set-up written all over it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments