Nicholson to Oksana's Dude:

You Don't Know Jack

10/5/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguard/key adviser told her none other than Jack Nicholson was footing the bill for his services because Jack was so concerned for her safety ... but his story is pure BS -- sources tell TMZ.

1004_jack_nicholson_bodyguard_ex_2
We know Kristian Otto Herzog -- a twice-convicted felon who impersonated a cop with a loaded firearm -- told Mel Gibson's baby mama he would protect her free of charge, because Jack was graciously covering the bills.

Herzog showed Oksana this photo -- posted on his Facebook page -- to show he's done work for Nicholson in the past. The photo was taken at The Ivy restaurant. But we're told Nicholson doesn't know Herzog from Adam ... and Herzog just inserted himself in the photo as Jack was leaving the restaurant.

Herzog has become Oksana's key adviser who is now calling all the shots. TMZ broke the story ... Judge Scott Gordon issued a restraining order Monday against Herzog, ruling he posed a danger to baby Lucia and prohibited him from going near her.

garnet

Why would Oksana hire a criminal if she didn't have crimonal plans herself?

garnet

sorry - criminal not crimonal

Ray

JLS
People have continued to show you how the words can be contrued in a different manner. You choose to see it one way and refuse to look at it from a different perspective. You hope that your words will somehow change my point of view. I have taken a look at what I have been presented with and my view is leaning toward words being used out of context to fit an agenda. You can keep saying that he committed battery but i have not seen evidence to support that. I KNOW what it is like to be hit in the mouth. I grew up in a small town where we fought too much. When you get hit, your mouth and gums swell. The force would cause cuts as well. I did not see any photo evidence from my past experiences to convince me she was hit by Mr. Gibsons fist.

igotfleasfromtmz

Why would Oksana hire a criminal if she didn't have crimonal plans herself?

Posted at 1:51 AM on Oct 5, 2010 by garnet

Ask her lawyer witless , he is paid to know these things.

misssahara

For JLS !
Probably I'm a single person from Russia here, and be sure. nobody pays me for my messages. I do it because 1.I like Gibson' movies and I think he's real gifted person and 2. some females burned in Russia or past USSR make such "tricks" outside country we can only wonder, how is it possible!? And now I understand how - thanks to "interesting" and ambiguous law. If Oksa didn't sold tapes to ROL and nobody except investigators heard all that "audio-performans". maybe I would believed her....But Alas! She's an extortionist with crime fishy. and it's inadmissible a baby stay with her!

Canada

This photo only shows the two of them in the same place one moment in time. No chance Jack would associate with a dirt bag like this. Guy deserves zero press. He is a leach. Oksana deserves no press, she is a leach. Don't piss of jack.

Michael

It must be getting close to the end of Oxy's 10 minutes of fame, TMZ is posting 2 of these "news releases" per day from Team Horowitz.

Any time now the judge/court is going to rule they don't have enough evidence to try her for extortion [which is where this was always going] and she'll walk away clean, $20k a month check in hand.

I am just saying

I have not even followed this case that much but I can tell that she is totally trying to distance herself from the body guard. By saying that she was not paying him, that he positioned himself as a freebie into her life. How could she of possibly of turned down Jack Nicholson's gift of free security when she is soooo broke.. When he was so kind because he is so scared for her and her children's life.. You know what Mel said on those tapes was wrong, but wow.. If I had to deal with this woman, I may very well of said the exact same things or worse.... I think I may of just joined team Mel myself....

igotfleasfromtmz

Jesus now she has drug Jack into this crap

igotfleasfromtmz

OK ugg boot poster, I thought a pair. But not from a spammer.

Michael

The thing that Oksy never through was this;

Oksy is currently receiving Free Housing [including all expenses related to the home], a Free Car [including all expenses related to the car] Gas, Insurance, Food, Nanny's, and Housekeeper's from Mel, and she doesn't have to pay taxes on it.

Once he cuts her off and she moves into her own place on her own dime, she will start receiving those $20k monthly checks and she will have to claim that money as income, and pay taxes on it.

little aussie reader

Why would Oksana hire a criminal if she didn't have crimonal plans herself?

Posted at 1:51 AM on Oct 5, 2010 by garnet

Because Oksana "Didn't know he was a criminal your Honour. I was scammed like the great Jack Nicholson. If Jack can be taken advantage of, well, how can I, a sweet, vulnerable, little Russian girl detect this brilliant scammer? I am just another victim like Jack. Pity me your Honour!!" I say, Shady, shady, shady!

zoody

As much as everyone hates Oksana here,There is a possibility that Herzog is a predator, He inserted himself into Oksana's life.Maybe he did confrot Violet Kowal on his own behalf.
This will only help her cause as Mel is seen to be so powerful she was lft to be easy prey.
Just saying

Kilmerfan

OOOOOOOh! I can be a bodyguard too I saw the movie The Bodyguard and the episode on The Simpson’s, also I have a photo of me standing next to cardboard cut out Jack Nicholson (when he was The Joker).

igotfleasfromtmz

Jack is getting kinda old, I hope he doesn't try and run him over, Or was Jack going to be the next victim of Konsie.