Oksana's Lawyer Pulls Plug on Oprah Interview

10/5/2010 7:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva will not be doing Oprah Winfrey's show, but contrary to a CNN report, it's not because the judge gagged her ... it's because one of her lawyers said, "No way."

1005_oprah_oksana_EX_TMZ_01

There's a report out that Judge Scott Gordon ordered Oksana to pull the plug on "Oprah" ... we know that's simply not the case.

Judge Gordon did not order Oksana to stay clear of "Oprah."  Period.

Sources connected with the case tell us there was a conflict between Oksana's lawyers -- Anne Kiley, her family lawyer, was strongly against Oksana doing the interview.  Sources tell us ... Daniel Horowitz, who arranged the interview, wanted her to do it -- as did Oksana -- but ultimately Horowitz deferred to Kiley.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

fran

I feel for MG. He's got two organized groups gunning to relieve him of his earnings; the mafiya - in an out and out grab, and the American media establishment - by way of attempting to destroy his earning capacity in the US.

It feels wrong to say it but, after all that's NOT been reported in the mainstream media about OG and her criminal confreres, I have to wonder if there is an organized attempt by the Jewish media establishment in the US to bring down MG.

I would wish MG to know how many fans he has worldwide (including some like myself who were NOT fans prior to this ongoing travesty) who do see the truth of this monumental attempted shakedown, and who shake their heads as to what is going on with the justice system in Los Angeles County.

Posted at 5:53 PM on Oct 5, 2010 by observer77

I hope Mel is as strong as we all think he is...I wonder how we the public can help him . I wonder can we make the DA understand that we think he is being extorted by these people who are out to hurt Mel completely and that we feel that the judicial system is going along with it. WE dont understand how Oksana can go against the courts and not be arrested for it, how she can treat her children with no love, respect or care and still have them with her, so what is going on. I dont live in the states but I would certainly write to the powers that be and let them know what it looks like from here, as I am sure other countries would do the same...Mel has world support and maybe its time La, CAL. realizes it....send us an address if you think it will help...I dont feel that a few high powered Jews should be able to run the USA.

Mike

Dang, I wasn't hoping to see some more Mel Gibson Fail http://kingpinfails.com

emerald

#163 Mishie The lies are too many to count lol!! You could probably wallpaper a decent sized cell with them though lol!!
I love that the Oprah producer was told OG didn't know there was $15mil on the table and she never authorised her lawyers to go for that money lol!! Someone close to the mediation has said if it was 1 to 10 on the involvement scale of mediation negotiations Octomum's involvement was 11 lol!!!

Bippy

#180-Mishie - When is the day that we can all find out - gotta be interesting!!

kickaboo

Maybe she wanted to fess up to shaking her baby after all and throwing herself down on the ground.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

MIke,

Why are you here? YOu don't like the subject matter. You don't like anyone here and you aren't having any fun. You're paid aren't you?? A piad ox supporter. LOL! Can't get a decent job?? Try to salvage some self respect dude, find a better job!

little aussie reader

I love that the Oprah producer was told OG didn't know there was $15mil on the table and she never authorised her lawyers to go for that money lol!Posted at 6:15 PM on Oct 5, 2010 by emerald

She didn't authorise them to go for $15mil she authorised them to go for $60...mil. Not that she's a gold digger or anything ;-)

what He said

david foster is 2 thank for oinky...fhucking stupi canadian

kickaboo

Who knows, the Judge could have ordered her away from Oprah and Horowitz and Co. wants to save face, Oxma probably ordered them to say so. She doesn't want to look like she is losing in court.

emerald

Mishie Yeah but didn't that come out in like story 1 million or whatever that Octomum's twin actually said after claiming dv that Mel never, ever hit her lol!!!
Who was it last night who said Alexander/Sasha told the cops Mel didn't hit mummy or was that an Irony lol?!

Danielle

What I want to understand is why she is having such major attorney charges related to the child custody battle. According to ROL, Mel's charges have been $300k, her lawyers already received $250k at the end of July that Mel had to pay which was a portion of their charges and her lawyers went back yesterday with a bill for one attorney, Fried, for another $850k of which the Judge is making Mel pay $250k of. The first $250k also went to Fried. So far Mel has paid Fried $500k, yet Mel's own lawyers have only charged $300k. Even with Mel paying $500k she continues to owe Fried $60...0k from yesterday. The costs are making no sense to me, she should also be more responsible, she is the one that keeps going back to court, not Mel.

I had forgotten about this, but when I was looking for when the last $250k was paid I came accross the story where her attorney's were going to subpeona Robyn Gibson, that still makes me sick.

little aussie reader

Danielle, why on earth would her lawyers subpoena Robyn? How would that ever work in the Ox's favour?

emerald

aussie reader only $60... mil? I thought the bodyguard/advisor/new man in her life figured she was getting $200 mil lol!!!
Remember the theme to Goldfinger? Perhaps it should be her theme with Gold digger instead lol!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

@Mishie Are you making this stuff up for effect? That doesn't make any sense.

Posted at 6:21 PM on Oct 5, 2010 by Frieda

Crazy eh? Makes no sense.

little aussie reader

Emerald....lol hey OG could have sung that on Oprah. Gold-digerrrrrrrrr!