Oksana's Lawyer Pulls Plug on Oprah Interview

10/5/2010 7:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva will not be doing Oprah Winfrey's show, but contrary to a CNN report, it's not because the judge gagged her ... it's because one of her lawyers said, "No way."

1005_oprah_oksana_EX_TMZ_01

There's a report out that Judge Scott Gordon ordered Oksana to pull the plug on "Oprah" ... we know that's simply not the case.

Judge Gordon did not order Oksana to stay clear of "Oprah."  Period.

Sources connected with the case tell us there was a conflict between Oksana's lawyers -- Anne Kiley, her family lawyer, was strongly against Oksana doing the interview.  Sources tell us ... Daniel Horowitz, who arranged the interview, wanted her to do it -- as did Oksana -- but ultimately Horowitz deferred to Kiley.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Marie

curios,

"It's possible Miss Oksana may have had Lucia on her hip. In which case, a follow through MAY have glanced off the baby's chin. "

I disagree.If Lucy was on her hip, IMO, a follow thru would have ended up glancing off the baby's forehead or maybe temple, but not the chin.

Posted at 7:07 AM on Oct 6, 2010 by Sam

Someone said Lucia was 4 months old when this all went down. I'm no baby expert but wouldn't that be a little young to be carrying her on the hip?

Danielle

perhaps we should bombard People.com with links or actual transcripts with some of the past interviews of her ex -husband, Timothy Dalton and other clips so they can see we are not just dumb audience who will believe all this crap and PR by OG and the media!

is there no legitimate news organization that will research this and open wide all of this skank's past and lies??

Posted at 6:24 AM on Oct 6, 2010 by Who'sThat
_______________
Meredith and People's magazine also let Kate Gosselin come on with all her BS and never questioned her with any hard questions. I take nothing they say with any credance. Sounds like Oksana has been briefed by her attorney's to say certain things, I wonder if she was as consitent in her police interviews.

bizsnatch

Hello Folks,

I propose, we all boycott, any outlet OSKANA tries to associate herself with. OPRAH, PEOPLE Mag, and others. Lets show this ter-amp our solidarity towards AMERICAN JUSTICE!

She needs to take her corrupt antics back to some third world country.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Email the editors of PEOPLE magazine at editor@people.com
Or call us at 1-212-522-6699
As found at http://www.people.com/people/about

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 8:53 AM on Oct 6, 2010 by Marie

I agree. If shewas laying in ehr arms then how would she get a glance off the punch? Not at all, right? But if, MAYBE she was on the hip, then MAT+YBE she could have gotten a glance on the forehead, but certainly not on the chin. Lucy was simply too short. Right?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

ho,

I'm pretty sure Mel's sh*t stinks just like yours does.

You are still being a small minded, self righteous, closet bigot, eh?

Lynn M

Wonder if Oksana has been sanctioned or jailed yet for violating the gag order? Why no TMZ live? How come People no longer has the story on its site? (at least, I can't find it). I have a feeling the dam just broke!

iloveMJ

oprah is user,backstabber,hypocrite! PUPPET queen!!!

Donna

She "claims" its not about the money, give me a break. She's doing this to get her 15mins that's all, because If Mel had no money, we wouldn't be hearing about "her" version of what went down.

TMZ Staff

juster

oprah sucks hairy balls

Joe Lizotte

I get a kick out of Oprah ---she should act like she did in the 8os & not like some Queen of TV please her remarks are disgusting! I heard her once on the Columbia women who was held hostage while talking about her story Oprah interupt & mocked the Bible by saying it was boring until Jesus comes in! Plus she starts talking & comparing about African slaves from 400 years ago to this poor ladies story like I want to watch her show anymore huh! I never see it I just so happened to be watching once & thats what I seen I can imagen every day.

Roseilicious

Q. Can Oprah's final season/show come soon enough?

A. No.

...and, I haven't even seen so much as one episode since I boycotted a-n-y thing Oprah, 12 yrs. ago - including Dr.Phil. LOL

V

Is Oprah relevant anymore or did she jump the shark?

Right after this story is one where she is doing a show about poligomy. If you go back and look at her impact, will it be a plus or a minus?

denise

The gold-digger's attorney probably thought she wasn't being paid enough for her 'story'. And why is she still in the news? She has absolutely no redeeming qualities about her.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments