Kim Kardashian -- Soaked Head-to-Toe

10/8/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian's soaking wet chest ... now that we have your attention -- TMZ obtained these pics of KK shot right after a chick attacked the reality star with a drink inside a NYC supper club last night.

Kim Kardashian wet.
As you can see in the pics, Kim was covered in liquid after a jealous woman fired the drink -- but stayed calm. However, her sister's baby daddy, Scott Disick, was PISSED -- and had to be restrained.

As TMZ first reported, the incident all went down after Kim took a photo with a male fan ... and the fan's girlfriend flipped out.

We're told no one was injured in the melee ... and the Kardashian clan was able to leave the establishment right after the ruckus.

1008_kim_kardashian_fashion_footer

tshark

Wow, she is a fattie.

johnnyd

LOL! Don't demon-eyes Scott!

ro

So was Scott going to beat up the girl who threw the drink? What a low life piece of trash. Try taking the high road Trashdashians and you too Dip****.

thesaltyone

Pertaining to Scott .... Quit holding him back and let him go! Dude would get his clock cleaned IN A HURRY.

micheal

TMZ - retract the story or I will sue you

"I'm a Lawyer"

Harvey you are a douche

joe

That poor $$$ s***bag could not punch himself out of a paper bag!!

Nicole

Okay look at Scott's picture?? His eyes look like an anti-christ or something...whoa.

Throwback kid

Scott is small and weak, has he ever been in a fistfight before? If I went to high school with Scott I would have taken his lunch money every day (even if I wasn't hungry)but then, I was bigger than that wimp by the time I was in 10th grade. Why are they holding Scott back? He couldn't beat eggs!

jane

Time for Kimmy to retire that sad old dress!

pella lee

Kim's facework makes her look more like her moms sister. She was a pretty girl til she got the cheekbone filler and azzcheek implants- as plastic as they come. Scott needs to get in rehab before he sells his baby for a few rocks...

j

What is she good for besides doing sex tapes?

scott

I guess Khloe won't be borrowing that dress again from Kim, thats the same one you posted a week or two ago that they both had pictures in.

rene

LOL @ scott's eyes

Cory

I had no respect for scott untill now, i respect him much more now for sticking up for her, well done scott.

faraWay

I heard from someone who was there that Scott punched a girl. Seriously. No matter what happened, that's unacceptable.