'Sister Wife' #4 -- Smells Like Polygamy

10/10/2010 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Sister Wives" star Kody Brown spent some quality time with his newest bride, Robyn Sullivan, by going perfume shopping at a mall in Utah in yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Scent of a sister wife.

me

What difference does it make.

Why is the general public so against anyone being happy especially if is is not hurting them or anyone else.

I personally see nothing wrong with it. Who are they hurting? No one. The kids are all happy. They support their selves.
Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

sickpig

Can anyone else see this guy is a pig. He is really a worthless excuse for a man. Look at the eposode where his wife is having the baby. He leaves the hospital to hook up with his girlfriend. I think they should prosecute this man to the fullest extent and send him away. These woman are really just droids who feed off him They will need help when he gets sent away. He spends more time in front of the mirror then with his wives.

moxie

What in blazes is wrong with you, TLC??? Going down the tubes with this offering of miscreants. I've seen the ads on this, that is it. What self-respecting woman would agree to this kind of arrangement? Where is the court system? Prosecute this bastard, and take these children out of this situation!

Hey Now

SO let me get this straight: Dude marries these women one a time, they have herds of kids so that they gain weight and get all tired looking, and then they encourage him to find a younger hotter wife that he can have sex with and repeat the entire process? How low would your self-esteem have to be to allow that?

dee

For all the kabitzing going on, it seems like you are all watching the show:) I love it, and I'm sorry it's going off the air. To each their own. I would have loved to see the conflict evolve with bringing the beautiful new "wife" into the group...I'm going to have to miss that catfight I think. I looked at it as humor to be honest. What a dumb SOB he was, and I wouldn't have wished those first 3 wives on anyone.

Erin

What I find funny, is how it is LEGAL to cheat on your wife, inpregnate other women and potential spread disease. But it is illegal to pay taxes, raise and provide for 13 children and 4 women. Why not let people live the lives they want as long as they are not harming anyone. Who are they hurting in this situation?

ChakaO

Ugh, this show is disgusting.I feel so sorry for the overweight women. This guy is a jerk-player using religion as a cover-up. I think each of the big gals should get themselves a stud on the side. There are so many unloved, kids out there who need fostering/adoption don't give me the BS about needing to increase the Mormon population. Please take this show off the air - it is totally nauseating and these people need to spend some time in jail. He is no genetic super race producer - his kids look like blond clones from a Brazilian experiment gone bad.

Jessa

I don't get it. What woman would share her husband 4 ways? Also, why would HE be attracted to the first 3? Has anyone ever seen these women? They are not attractive at all. Not at all. Weird family. To each his own, I guess.

JACQUELINE

MY COMMENT ON SISTER WIVES SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF TV. I DON'T THINK YOUNG VIEWERS SHOULD SEE THIS MESS ON TV. I THINK THIS WAY", I BELEIVE IN ADAM & EVE NOT ADAM & 4 EVE'S OR MORE. I THINK IN MY HEART IT IS A SIN & OUR ''FATHER'' IN ''HEAVEN'' DOESN'T APPROVE.THIS MAKES ME SICK! THANK-YOU FOR LETTING ME COMMENT. I THINK THE ''LORD'' LAY IT ON MY HEART TO SPEAK-OUT.

kim

just wondering if he is actully doing this for the sex!I did watch his face expressions today on T.V. just my opinion here.. i would want to have 2 other women besides my wife... so lucky to find a women to agree

Loverofmysoul

Disgusting...these women are idots and he is nothing but an adulterer!

lilly

i dont think any of this women even know what the hell there doing leting this man do this they need to think about there kids they r better than that let that man go u need to fine some one who pays all the atttion to u jow would he like u all have more than one man nd no his not a realy morman grow up for ur kids ur pepole u not all there those kids should get better then that i hope god helps u all

Kathy

Here is my burning question? Could one of the sisterwives fall in love "again" and decide to bring home another husband? I've researched different sites and can't find an answer. I really want to know.

ann varela

The women are all losers. Most of them are fat and unattractive. Marrying that jackass was the only way they were going to be with a man. they are so pathetic and sad and sick, I wanted to smack them and tell them to wake up. They also seem to be very insecure and can not live alone, it appears that they can't handle life with out other people living with them. What happens when one of the wives develops a yeast infection, I guess they all get it. With their so called husband dipping into so many vaginas, how can they stand that It is so sick and dare I say immoral. Shame on those women. Shame on him, but especially on those sick, sexually emotionally insecure, and may I add spiritually immature women. Shame on them.

cecilia

i just cannot believe this show. sick sick how can these women be ok with a husband sharing 4 wives. has anybody notice that kody does not kiss his new wife on the wedding day or any of his any wives in public.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments