Conrad Murray to Joe Jackson: Objection!!!

10/11/2010 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is making it clear -- he will fight Joe Jackson tooth and nail in the Michael Jackson wrongful death lawsuit.

1011_conrad_joe
In new legal documents -- obtained by TMZ -- Dr. Murray's lawyer, Charles Peckham, is asking the judge to throw out statements attributed to Michael Jackson ... that Katherine Jackson was acting as an agent -- a go-between -- in funneling support money to Joe.

Peckham says the claims that Katherine was Michael's agent -- made by Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, and Leonard Rowe, the self-proclaimed former MJ advisor, are nothing but rank hearsay.

For example, Oxman said in legal papers filed last week, "[Michael Jackson] supported his father, Joseph Jackson, by making payments to his mother, Katherine Jackson, on a monthly basis."  Peckham calls Oxman an "incompetent legal expert."

Peckham also claims there is no proof Rowe ever served as Michael's advisor.

Daphne

Posted at 9:37 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by Kathy

Aww, this is so nice.

Daphne

GOD BLESS EACH & EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE VERY BRAVE, STRONG MEN & ALL OF THEIR FAMILIES!!!!!

Posted at 9:10 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by janalal4

So glad, they're finally coming out. Thank goodness. Yeah, I remember baby Jessica. How old is she now?

Daphne

TALK ABOUT (SOLES) AS YOU SPELLED IT... AT LEAST WE HAVE A SOUL!!!!! TMZ TROLLER OR DEB OR WHOMEVER YOU ARE YOUR A F---- IDIOT,THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR YOU !!! sue from tampa

Posted at 7:55 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by sue

He really doesn't know how to spell. Wonder if he ever finished elementary school. But u gotta give him credit for knowing how to spell "misguided". Haha, OW=misguided.

janalal4

MJ is not in Hell. He was in Hell living on this earth. Now he is in Heaven or somewhere where he can actually live his life for himself and his children. He dedicated 90% of his 50 years to his fans and everyone else in this world. I think it is time for him to have peace, either somewhere here on earth or in Heaven with God.

Posted at 9:37 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by Kathy

Absolutely Kathy. He gave everything he had to 'us', his fans. I've posted this twice already but since your thoughts seem to be relevant to this article written by a regular blogger on MJ's 'Tribute Portrait' website, thought I'd repost it for us late night(well, tonite anyway:), 'hoot owls'. Here it is...

Why We Love Michael Jackson

With the passing of Michael Jackson, fans all over the world have joined together in a common purpose; to do justice for a man who experienced so much injustice. For some reason, this tends to baffle those outside of the MJ Community. They mock our loyalty, our dedication, and sometimes even our sanity. I’ve seen several references of fans being labeled "as crazy as he was."

They think we are crazy for loving a man who they criticized for his changing appearance. Maybe they don’t understand that the color of a man’s skin doesn’t make the man. We loved him when he had the appearance of a black man and we loved him when he had the appearance of a white man. His skin color was irrelevant to us. They don’t understand that we didn’t care how many plastic surgeries he did or didn’t have. That was a personal matter for him.

They don’t understand that we weren’t bothered by his eccentricities, and his love of animals and children wasn’t strange to us. They don’t understand why we didn’t convict him in the court of public opinion. It’s because our opinion of him was based on his character, not lies. In the words of John Wooden "Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

They wonder how we could still be caught up in "Michael Jackson." They can’t believe we still think about him every day. They are blown away by the fact that we can still get emotional about his death.

The love we have for him goes deeper than the admiration of an Icon. It has developed into a genuine respect for the man. Apart from his music, which speaks for itself, we admire the strength and resilience he exhibited in the face of challenges he encountered. His kindness, caring and compassion for humanity is something we all now strive to emulate, but most of all we love him because of how he made us feel.

Have you ever had anybody show you unconditional love? Have you ever been told directly and repeatedly that you are important? Have you ever had anybody dedicate their entire life to you? That’s what Michael did for us.

He understood the power of expressing love. It was his emotional interactions with us that made us feel like we mattered. Whether it was an excited wave outside his hotel window to a sea of fans, a heartfelt "I love you more" during a concert, or him singing so intensely that he broke down in tears on stage; those things had an impact on us.

Michael spoke the tenets of what he referred to as a "Children’s Bill of Rights," in his Oxford Speech in 2001; the first of which was "The right to be loved without having to earn it." He may not have realized it, but that’s also how he treated us.

He understood the significance of appreciating fans in a way that few other entertainers have grasped. It helped him become very successful, but the sacrifice that came with it is one that most others are unwilling to make. He couldn’t leave his house without being mobbed by fans, yet he didn’t let that stop him from showing love to them. Here are some examples:

At a trip to Disney World in 2002, he was mobbed after exiting the Peter Pan ride. With his entourage in tow, and his son Prince by his side, he took the time to stop and acknowledge some fans and sign autographs for them.

Another time, he was shopping for a birthday present at a mall with his daughter Paris, when he suddenly had a trail of people following him, all feverishly trying to get near him. Still, he was gracious and loving, reaching out to shake the hands of several fans, and once again expressing his love to them.

When he performed, he constantly expressed his appreciation verbally and physically to his fans. With a sweeping gesture of his arms and a hand held close to his heart, he would declare his undying love to us. He would let one girl come up on stage and spend a few minutes showering her with affection. A passionate embrace, her head supported with the palm of his hand, and a love song sung directly to her, was a move so poignant that some girls would faint in his arms.

He didn’t only show his love to fans on stage. There were many times he expressed it in writing. In an excerpt in one such letter released to his fans via various fan clubs, he wrote: "I would like to thank you for the beautiful cards, photographs, messages, videos, and gifts sent to me on my birthday. I was overwhelmed by your kindness. Your continued love and support means so much to me. I really love and appreciate you all... from the bottom of my heart."

Even at his trial, he took the time to acknowledge the presence and love of his fans, much to the criticism of the press. One of his last gestures to his fans was during the planning stages of his concert This Is It. He wanted to sing the songs we wanted to hear, so he put up a website and let us decide which of his songs would be included in the show; a great way to illustrate who really mattered.

He gave so much to his fans, that we now feel an obligation to honor him with love. How each fan goes about that is different. Some feel they can best show their love by making sure the truth is told. Others feel a sense of responsibility to ensure justice is served in his death. His humanitarian work is carried out by fans who feel they can honor him best by continuing his work with children. Some fans simply want to spread his message of love. I feel I can honor him best by keeping him alive in the hearts of fans through my articles and videos. Jerry Biederman felt he could honor him best by organizing a tribute. David Ilan felt he could honor him best through his artwork. That’s why the Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait exists today.

To those of you who wonder why Michael Jackson’s fans are so loyal, it’s because he was loyal to us. If you question why we are so dedicated to him, it’s because he was dedicated to us. His constant love, acknowledgment and appreciation of his fans, has made a difference for people all over the world in ways outsiders couldn’t possibly know. Some fans have even credited him with saving their lives.

His sincerity in those gestures has created a bond with him and an allegiance to him that is unbreakable. It is a testament to the power of Love and it has left us with a feeling of gratitude that we will never forget.

That is why we love Michael Jackson!

Linda Higgins

Director of Community Development

*************************************************************

Also Kathy, I subscribe to the 'Tribuit Portrait' site's newsletter thru my email. The site is just terrific & the newsletter is just really crammed full of really interesting articles, messages, pics, updates on the 'dot portrait', celebrity messages(when they add their dot, they usually post what MJ 'meant to them). Anyway here's the site link so you can subscribe to the newsletter if you like. They don't bombard your email, they are NOT just overrun with 'sponsor' spam(Lordy, don't ya just HATE that crap?!), I could actually spend 'hours' reading all the material in it & for ME to do that is sayin' something since I'm not a big 'surfing addict'-hehe. Here's the link & I hope you enjoy it as much as I.

THAT is simply the 'home page' link but here is the link to sign up for your 'dot' & get the newsletter:

************************************************************

'Why We Love Michael Jackson' is one of the most moving tribute articles I've ever read. It's not 'syrup/sickening'(Lordy, dontcha just hate THAT too?! lol)& it says so very much in a few short paragraphs & just NAILS WHAT WE FANS 'FEEL' BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ARTICLE I'VE EVER READ:) I've wondered MANY times just 'why' MJ moved me(cause normally, I've got absolutely ZERO interest in celebrities/musical artists, etc & could frankly NOT give a frick/frackin' hoot WHAT they do, think, say, etc,etc) but MJ has ALWAYS been a totally different story & I've asked myself the question a gazillion times....JUST WHAT IS IT WITH ME FEELIN' THE WAY I DO ABOUT THIS GUY??!! WHY DOES HE JUST REACH INTO MY CHEST & JUST STEAL MY HEART AWAY LIKE HE DOES?? WHY DO I PRACTICALLY FEEL LIKE HE IS 'FAMILY' OR A CLOSE 'PERSONAL FRIEND' WHEN I'VE NEVER EVEN MET HIM?? HOW COULD THIS BE, RIGHT? And most of all of course, WHY IN THE WORLD CAN I STILL, AFTER ALL THIS TIME SINCE HIS DEATH, HEAR HIS VOICE IN A SONG OF HIS OR WATCH ONE OF 'PHANTOMS' TRIBUTE VIDEOS(hey there, shout out to PHANTOM!!!) & NOT BE ABLE TO GET THRU THE WHOLE THING BEFORE I'VE GOT TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE?? For heavens sake, I'm just NOT one of those 'sappy' sorts! SO I'VE ASKED MYSELF, CURSED MYSELF, FELT TOTALLY RIDICULOUS ABOUT ALL THIS 'MUSHY MICHAEL-LOVE', until of course I come here on the TMZ-Michael boards & talk with my fellow 'mushy,sentimental fellow Michael-Lovers'. You guys who 'GET ME' & 'GET IT'! Thank goodness for y'all or I'd think my little ol' train had gone off the tracks!

Hope you enjoy the article & the site/newsletter as much as I Kathy. If this article doesn't just leave you with 'goose bumps' well then...I just don't know!:) :) :)

********************************************************

THIRD MINER UP!!! GOD BLESS HIM:)

Daphne

FYI

A sole is part of a shoe.

Now, this is funny. This gotta be UW. What an IDIOT (written in bold & capitalized).

janalal4

Posted at 9:56 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by Daphne

Hey Daphne! Nice to see you still here too:) We're just die-hard 'loyals' arent' we? :) Ooooo-Weeee, YOU remember Jessica too?! lol. That story was really something wasn't it? This day & time, 'childrens services' would have probably snatched away that poor womans baby, right? However, you & I are obviously old enough that we remember the days back BEFORE everyone went bonkers 'child proofing' their houses when they had their first babies:) Back THEN, people just didn't have the sort of 'awareness' that society demands of us as parents these days, yet child abuse, 'shaken babies', & these evil parents & their evil deeds seems like they are more prevalent than ever before, right? Sometimes I think we as a society have simply just GONE INSANE! But that's another big 'rant' for me that I must save for another day. Just too exhausting & an emotionally charged topic for me:) This Chilean mining incident put me 'in mind' of baby Jessica so I looked her up the other day. Here's a very interesting article from 2007 I found on the net & I'll pass it along to you. Check out that video of Jessica McClure now. Wow if THAT just doesn't make me feel like an 'old broad', then I don't know what will:)

Daphne

Posted at 10:35 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by janalal4

Thanks, Janalal4, for posting the article. I read it. Wow, so many things transpired. Time flies. Didn't know her parents divorced. But back then, it was really something. I remember watching the TV news about it. Well, good for her, hopefully she would make good use of the cash donations she received when she was a baby.

janalal4

I KNOW IT'S REALLY LATE & THERE ARE A # OF THESE THAT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO VIEW GUYS BUT PLEASE, IF YOUR NOT ABLE TO WATCH THEM TONIGHT THEN TUCK THEM AWAY FOR ANOTHER DAY BUT I JUST RECENTLY FOUND THESE OR RATHER, SOMEONE(POSSIBLY SOMEONE HERE AT TMZ, CAN'T RECALL NOW) RECOMMENDED THESE TO ME TO WATCH BUT I DIDN'T WATCH RIGHT AWAY BUT THEN LATER CAME BACK TO THEM & ALL I CAN SAY IS 'WOW'!!!..........THIS IS A DO***ENTARY OF MJ REVISITTING HIS HOMETOWN IN 2003 & he's taken along some friends with him & it appears he sort of 'made a party' out of the day. This is definitely a very 'relaxed' Michael & he really seems happy & to be having a great time. It's also a 'VERY DIRTY/BAD BOY' SIDE OF MJ WE LADIES DON'T GET TO SEE EVERYDAY EITHER!! AGAIN.....'WOW'!! I believe it's around part #2 or #3 where he's scopin' out some chicks & he's just bein' a 'NAUGHTY/NASTY BOY'-HEEHEE!! Oh he 'bad' in this. There's a particular part where he's talkin' about a female fan(quite young, think MJ liked his ladies to be 'girls' actually-hmmmm, well that definitely knocks 'me' right outta that running-bummer, lol) Anyway, he actually says something about the girls breast..."Did ya see here titties bouncin' up & down"?! Hehehe, WOW that one sort of shocked me when he said THAT! lol. YES!! MJ definitely HAD AN 'EYE' FOR THE LADIES! The way he speaks about the girls he is admiring....well, you sure get a sense that THIS IS NO GAY MAN, FOR SURE!! Check these out.

MJ AT HIS MOST PLAYFUL I'VE EVER SEEN HIM...AND HIS 'NAUGHTIEST' FOR SURE!!

janalal4

Posted at 7:55 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by sue

Posted at 10:10 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by Daphne

Heehee, DAMN 'sue from Tampa'!! Never seen YOU get so amped up on here! Your really 'blowing' that 'sweet girl' image I had of you in my mind now!:) Woo-hoo, I LOVE IT! That butthole really lights your wick up doesn't he/she/it??!! lol! You know, speaking of 'Oh Well', I've heard that a number of times on here that some think it's Deb?? Really? Anyone else on here right now that thinks this as well? Yes, I've heard this quite often but I have to say that if 'Oh Well' IS actually 'Deb' then that's pretty sick & would seriously make me worry for her sanity:( I have always considered Deb a 'friend' on this board. We've spoken at length on some pretty sensitive subjects & I DO realize she gets pretty 'passionate' sometimes but then again, so do I at times. Just depends on my 'mood' or a particular day & I think we ALL do so I don't hold grudges personally about someone 'going off' on any particular day when they are usually 'even keel' people because God knows I certainly ask for the same 'latitude' for myself-hehe. Anyway, I haven't spoken to Deb myself since right after her 'nuptials' but I've seen many times on here that people think she uses other nics. But her & Oh Well bein' 'one in the same' is frankly just too scary to even contemplate if it's true, lol....YIKES!
Anyway, never heard you quite so amped there, Sue. Actually, I think it's pretty cool. Was beginning to think that NOTHING EVER RUFFLED UP YOUR FEATHERS, THERE:)

***************************************************************

A sole is part of a shoe.

Posted at 10:16 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by Daphne

Ahahahaha! OR, a 'fish'!

janalal4

Also, MJ dressed as a woman and transformed his nostrils into triangle claymation.

Posted at 9:47 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by aq

Speakin' of MJ's nose. Know what dawned on me just recently about his cute li'l nose?? Okay, I'm gonna definitely get razzed for being so slow on the uptake on this one but I just sorta realized that when you put a photo of P.Pan next to MJ, it would certainly seem that this is definitely what he had in mind was to create a PP nose for himself?? I'm not judging & in fact actually think it's eccentric enough to be an 'adorable' concept if this indeed WAS the 'look' he was conciously tryin' to achieve because you just CANNOT look at MJ's nose & NOT think of PP. NO way! I suppose what seemed to be the 'revelation' for me was that MJ was 'conciously trying to look like his idol' rather than it being simply coincidental that his nose ended up looking like PP's. Anyone following me on this one? Was it a 'concious' decision or 'coincidence' is what I'm sayin'. Always sorta thought that MJ didn't have any particular 'look' he was trying to achieve but rather that through the surgeries, his face was simply something he considered to be 'always evolving'. I like the way Karen Faye describes his facial changes. That he considered his body to be like a 'canvas' that he manipulated for 'artistic effect'. That if MJ looked in the mirror & visualized a way that he believed something could be improved, then therefore he believed he SHOULD 'improve upon it'. That it was always his 'artistic expression' that drove his actions in regard to his surgical alterations. I also have come to believe personally that when I look at photos of him thru the years that, NO, I do not believe that, other than the effects of aging, gravity, & weight loss; that he did NOT in fact have anymore surgery after around 1993 or so. Seems like there definitely was 'something' done around the time of the Dangerous album & tour but all the changes after that time could DEFINITELY have been as a result of the above factors I just listed. They say that 'truth' usually lay 'somewhere in the middle' of what a person actually admits to rather than at any one particular 'extreme' & I've a feeling that on certain topics that MJ believed far too personal to discuss with the media, including his 'sexuality', that this theory probably applies.

Truth is, I never really cared 'what or how much' in regards to MJ & plastic surgery. I only mention it now because of the recent 'revelations' r/e what I believed to be 'true' r/e his nose & the actual number of surgeries done & 'when' he had them. I think I've also come to the conclusion that he probably DID come to regret decisions r/e plastic surgery he made in his youth. I think he WAS aware that he'd probably 'gone too far' at some point. I came to believe this after hearing what Karen Faye had to say about the subject or what she seemed to be 'UNWILLING' to say. This is based on the interview she gave below. I mean, if your makeup artist of around 30 years can't answer these questions & if we CAN'T trust her answers to be true then 'who can we believe'?? Not sure why KF gets such a bad rap unless there's something about her that you guys know about her that I'm NOT aware of which is entirely possible cause I've never really been all that familiar with her until recently when I became curious about her. The interview below that the 'costume designers' & KF gave below nearly ripped my heart out when I heard this. I've listened to it several times since. Be SURE to watch if any of you haven't already seen it! They talk about dressing him & doing his makeup for his 'laying out' in the coffin. Mmmmm,mmmmm.......sigh:(

"We'd get down on our knees, we'd pray, he'd lay his head on my shoulder & cry, then we'd wipe our tear & I'd wash his hair" OMG!! Broke my heart when I heard that:( I'd LOVE to have washed sweet Michaels hair:)

LOVE THE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF MJ IN THIS ONE, DONE IT LOOKS LIKE AROUND THE 'SPEED DEMON' SHOOTING?? "I had to pick him up & place him in the coffin after dressing him"....AUGGGGHHHHH....!

I just want to punch this lady doing the interview right in the face though. She sounds just so damn INSINCERE! So 'oprah-esque', I want to puke:(

This clip includes info on MJ's 'weight' issues & 'possible drug issues'....old Harvey makes an appearance in this one, along with fatty-Arnie! They speak of the Demerol injections here & how there were 50 or so but these 'resurfacing' procedures Klein was doing are VERY PAINFUL & they don't speak of any 'dosage' when speaking of the Demerol injections so, as a nurse I'm sorry but THIS really does not sound all that 'unusual' or inappropriate to me.

Sue, if your still on, as a fellow nurse, what do YOU think??

HumanNature

GIVE ALL PRAISE, GLORY AND LOVE TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER, JEHOVAH!!!!

Posted at 8:47 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by HumanNature
___________________________

OMG!!! Again with this story of heaven on earth. Spare me pls.

Posted at 8:57 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by susie

I DON'T HAVE TO SPARE YOU, NOT AT ALL!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I WRITE THEN YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO!!!!

JUMP OFF!!!

THANK YOU!!!

HumanNature

HumanNature:
You Are Going To Get Your Wish

You Will Be Going To Hell
To Be With Your God ,Michael Jackson
You Two Will Have A Hot Time Together

Enjoy

Posted at 8:49 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by OhWell

FIRST, ALLOW ME TO SCHOOL YOU THAT THERE IS "NO HELL"!!!!

JUST A DELUSIONAL FIGMENT OF YOUR UNCOUTH IMAGINATION!!!!!

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!!

SECOND, MJ IS NOT A GOD!!!!!

WAS ONLY A HUMAN BEING WHO MOONWALKED AND SUNG ACROSS THIS EVIL EARTH!!!!

THIRDLY, MJ AND I ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER IN MIND, SPIRIT AND MUSIC!!!!!

YES, SUPER FANTASTIC MUSIC!!!!!

LASTLY, I WILL BE ENJOYING MJ THIS NOVEMBER 23, 2010 WHEN I PURCHASE THE VIDEO GAME!!!!

Hehehe

THE "KING OF ALL MUSIC", MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

HumanNature

susie

ANOTHER THING, I NEVER WROTE THAT HEAVEN IS HERE ON EARTH!!!!

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!!

janalal4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpKHbIUtngc&feature=relatedCBC News
"Lost" man who didn't understand that he could enjoy life
without changing his face thoughtlessly & with severe emotional destruction.
I believe he was hooked on medication & Propofol because he couldn't add up his terrible physically harmful decisions.
He was too consumed with a need to nurture and look
heroic for the charities. It didn't matter what he thought...because his life was controlled by others' view of him.
He wasn't learning this from anyone (Jacksons, fake people, fans); consequently, he died suddenly & hid his misery up until his death. The death was predictable but who knew he died to please the fans, media & greedy family?
Pete Burns' similar gender confusion disorder

Posted at 12:43 AM on Oct 13, 2010 by aq

If this is so then it seems to be a 'sad' thing deserving of compassion rather than making him a target for judgement, dime store psychology, & ridicule I'd think?

I'll be the first one to admit that MJ 'had issues' that needed to be addressed but also that he also had a beautiful soul & full, generous heart from which he 'gave' of his time & money. Perhaps he 'gave' to those charities as a way of nurturing & in an attempt to 'heal himself' by 'healing others'? Why does it matter 'why' he did it, HE DID IT DIDN'T HE? Can any of us honestly say that if WE had the kind of money MJ had that WE would be nearly as generous?

He was a flawed human being just like the rest of us who wasn't GIVEN a choice as a child about 'who or what' he could 'become' in life. He & the rest of the Jax children were MADE to fulfill the unfulfilled dreams of their father who saw fit to use cruelty in order to get from them what he wanted. Joe & Katherine subjugated their children for their own personal fulfillment & not just monetary fulfillment. They LIVED thru the lives of their children & that is NEVER either 'healthy' or 'fair'. Our children are NOT our own to 'use' as we see fit. What should be the goal of parenting is recognizing that our children are totally seperate people from ourselves. We should instill in them a sense of values & morality & make it our primary objective to assist them in any way we can to grow into healthy, well-adjusted adults capable of making their own way in the world & that includes supporting & respecting the decisions that THEY make for themselves along the way, helping them to fulfill THEIR OWN DREAMS & DESTINIES, NOT use them to fulfill our own & fatten our bank accounts.

Our kids aren't ours to keep or to rely upon for the rest of ours/their lives. We raise them the best we can, then we allow them to be themselves & 'fly away' to create their own families, hopefully with the tools we taught them as a child. We raise them to be the best people as adults they can be, then our 'job' is done & so SHOULD BE OUR 'EXPECTATIONS' OF WHAT THEY SHOULD CONTINUE TO DO FOR 'US'. Joe & Katherine seemed to have forgotten this concept somewhere along the way to their childrens detriment.

Incidentally, it WAS Michael Jacksons face & HIS body to do with what he chose to do & no business of ours.

Cherwood

Torture!
Okay, so we're back to Murray, the Con-man? Let me say this, his attitude in this story alone, speaks VOLUMES! Who admits he gave someone a lethal drug, without proper equipment and attention, then when the patient dies, claims he did NOTHING WRONG, while parading with his babymama, and wearing the latest "C-cksure Suit" of the season?
No way would Murray be this confident if he didn't know he has the protection of some pretty "connected" deep pockets...
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we only have Cooley, the DA who's slept with the enemy (AEG) as our only hope for justice. Oye.
-#12: CJ, so what does this article REALLY tell you? Why does someone feel the need to expose the fact that Randy is behind Kath's AEG suit? Why have we seen several TMZ stories in a row regarding the "ugly" side of the Jackson family? Why were force-fed that info on how Kath and other family members may have sold off coveted awards and memorabilia of Michael's (Of course there is no PROOF that anyone besides Jermy, Tito and Rebbie sold Michael's stuff....and that guy who bought the Jacksons' storage unit sold some things as well) that made millions at a recent Julien's auction?
The only people who would benefit by making Katherine and Joe look bad, are the same ones who are the subject of their wrongful death suits: AEG and Murray.....
And then there's also the other culprits who are probably shaking in their boots until their number is called......
-#15: Ginger, where have YOU been, under a rock? Murray ADMITTED to giving Michael the Propofol, AFTER having given him stacks of BENZOS, and you think he's INNOCENT? You're kidding, right?
Thing is, you're placing blame on Michael when we don't even know ohis side of the story. All we know is what Murray and his camp says: that Michael begged for Propofol, but there is NO PROOF that he did that, and NO PROOF that he was taking Propofol before this incident. The Autopsy showed NO SIGN OF DRUG ABUSE, remember? Or did you miss that, too somehow.....
Bottom line, even if the whole Propofol Story was true, Murray STILL would be guilty of giving drugs to someone he considered a drug addict, since he claimed Michael was addicted to it. ANd then to dance around for hours after he went into duress, making calls and doing FAKE CPR doesn't help his case any either...
Let me make it simple for you, if I gave you a loaded gun and asked you to shoot me with it and you did, do you think any judge in this WORLD would considering you innocent, simply because I asked you to do it? Well, that's in effect, what you're saying when you say it was Michael's fault....
Chew on that.....
-#26: Fred Flintstone...er ah, Farkel, okay so you HAD to revert to type and bring up the OJ case? Why is it your kind ALWAYS have to bring that up? I'm not sure if he did it or not, but he was found not guilty....GET OVER IT, ALREADY!!
As for Murray, all you know about him is what the Media Spinsters have told you--that he "screwed up and left the room"....Yeah, right......
Michael's death went far DEEPER than anyone going "OOPS, I've been a doctor for umpteen years, but I goofed and left my patient unattended under a powerful anaesthetic....then I made phone calls, did CPR on the bed, then HOURS LATER, called for a security guard to call 911, called his son in to witness the farce, then topped it all off by harassing the EMT's about declaring him dead at the scene when it was clear he'd been gone for hours........"
Yup, that's the ticket.......and if you believe that, then I think you may be enjoying more than TEA at those T-Parties you attend........
-#27, 28: Hey dd, you tell 'em, girl!! BTW, does that stand for "Dirty Diana"?
...................SIMMERING.............................