Courteney Cox Was In On Howard Stern Comments

10/13/2010 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courteney Cox knew exactly what David Arquette was going to say to Howard Stern Tuesday, right down to the comment about having sex with another woman.

David Arquette on Howard Stern.

Sources in a position to know tell TMZ ... David and Courteney talked before David made his appearance on Howard's radio show, and she was "fine" with what David would say.

But here's a twist ... David just tweeted he "shared too much" on the Stern show, adding, "It's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled."

Life is complicated ...

1001_arquette_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Administrator

wow, these so called "successful" People think they can lead our kids thinking it's okay to breakup from a loving one or keep on marrying...(money, fame and relationships don't work)...so we just have to keep talking to our kids MORALITY is very IMPORTANTl!!!

colleen

What is this another publicity stunt, because they can not made it , in the movies busy. They are a phony couple trying to get into the news THERE LAST HOPE FOR NEWS. Her Friend Jennifier was probably into this also. Both Loses with Men What will they try next GIVE ME A BREAK Not interested in this story. Lets move on people

Bu

It sounded like David was a bit drunk or hung over from the night before and had been crying too when he went on Howard Sterns show. I think to save face they are saying control freak Courteney knew all along.

Sam

the break up is a lie to make cox more like the character in cougar town to attract viewers, they will get back together.

NickSunset

Dude is a Freaking Wierdo and has NO Career!!! Now it is not his fault he found a stupid bitch to marry him, sounds like Courtney has a lot in commmon with Sandra Bullock they both are retarded when it comes to men.

ThaTruth

Dang, Courntey...you look so different in that photo, what happen to you.....seems like lights on, but nobody home....creepy......LQQKIN....

S

He shouldn't have to apologize for himself. What he did was courageous and refreshing in the world of Hollywood. No apologies - people should be applauding him!

???

wow, the husband must be a pot smoker, very blunt, no logic thinking, just goes and shoots off his mouth...my observation about pot smokers, no logic thinking and no thinking about the consequences or other people's feelings...

observant

Courtney Cox had an article in some magazine for women that my wife is subscribe to (forget the name of it, though) & the interviewer said that she stated some things that now stand out in the midst of what they're going through. 1) She liked wimpy looking guys, but the ones in Hollywood might not look her way, because they're used to going for women that didn't fit her description or age (even though he said she looked radiant). 2) She said that she knew that her husband would eventually see some women that he would love to f*ck; it's just of matter of if he would act on it (all paraphased). Now, if she knows the aforementioned & she starves her husband of sex, she didn't want the relationship anymore. I had a girlfriend tell me the same thing before I met my wife & she had a sick grandfather that I used to watch and spend time with. I just happen to come to her grandfather's house that day & find two used condoms on the dresser after she told me that same thing that Courtney told her husband. She is by no means innocent or any type of victim in this case. It's hard enough to stay faithful when you're not be defrauded in the bedroom; how faithful did she expect him to stay when she won't perform her wifely duties?

PATRICIA

CC I have lost all respect for you. You deliberately let David take the fall sounding goofy so you could walk away and go fcuk who you were fcuking all along and just as you knew it all falls back on your now ex husband's shoulders of 11 yrs. Yes he was sentimental b/c he has feelings.
Stern was just being his *******y self . You three had dinner together a week before the muck up of David.
Did you enjoy or mock your soon to be ex on this planned event the other day.

What a ku.nt!

I will never watch as much as a commecial you are in ever again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6