TMZ Live: MMA Star Daniel Puder Hits the Studio

10/11/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MMA superstar Daniel Puder was in the house for TMZ Live -- and talked to Harvey about the thousands of emails he's been receiving since he offered up his address on TMZ to anyone being bullied.

1011_tmzlive_large

Plus: Daniel talks Mel Gibson, Lindsay Lohan, and "Sister Wives."

M

Puder's MySpace was changed to bisexual a long time ago, and his Facebook says, men and women.
When asked if he's bisexual, he always avoids the question....being that it's "Coming Out Day," Puder, are you bi?

Kara99

How are you going to make it to ALL those schools?

nancy

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE FULL SCREEN

drdavec

love the fulls screen idea good show back from fla

Timmy!

Hey Daniel,

First, I've been a fan since back in the Tough Enough days and have tried to follow your career as best I could.. but I have a question.

IF you were offered a contract between WWE or TNA which would you choose, and why?

Second, I noticed on your facebook page your status is single but under "interested in" you have entered both "men" and "women".. I am assuming that this is in regards to your training/fitness site and nothing to do with sexuality right? (I don't care either way, cause youre AWESOME!)

Thanks!

Timmy!

Bob

Soap~Box~Harvey, butch-like lesbians don't get beat up often, and muscle bound gay wrestlers don't get beat up often. hmm... Maybe, just maybe this bullying has nothing to do with their sexuality, and all to do with their pronounced femininity?

DJ

I consider violence to be a method in trying to hurt a person. I don't see sports as violent unless it is intentional to injure a person.

Charlie

Hey Pruder, Kurt Angle says he's going to kick your ass. Is he able to do so without throwing down an ungodly amount of pain killers and muscle relaxers?

bueny

Who the hell is "Star" Daniel Puder and what is MMA? Is this really worth mentioning!? MMA is probably Menonite Mutual Aid.

airportguy

Finally a full screen! This and Hulu have replaced TV for me. Love the show!

I am just saying

Awesome this guy is doing this.. I was bullied when a child and also bullied as a child.. Harvey you are awesome also, I know your busy, but maybe you can help this guy out a lil with this.. Way to go... Many children both bullies and ones being bullied will benefit from this.. Thank you fron the bottom of my heart for this.. P,S. Children learn to Bully from Adults... Bottom line... Adults bully all the time...

Quinn

Wars are started over three things...land, religion & a woman.

cali

TMZ Fitness Club, and now this! What has TMZ become??

bueny

I also like the TMZ Full Screen view a lot. Thanks. And particular thanks for the MUTE button which came in very handy on this incredibly stupid interview. And if that dude gets on HBO, please remind me to cancel it.

cali