Arquette's Rebound Chick -- Very Celeb Friendly

10/12/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After David Arquette began his "trial separation" from Courteney Cox a few months ago -- dude got reeeally close with a pretty hot new girl ... a girl who has plenty of experience with celebrity men.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The new chick is a former Hollywood cocktail waitress named Jasmine Waltz -- the same chick who decked Lindsay Lohan inside Voyeur back in July.

Over the past year and a half, 28-year-old Waltz has been connected with at least five other celebs -- including Ryan Seacrest, Chris Pine and Jesse McCartney.

caring

This chic is a BIG WHORE alright. David, go back and work things out w/ your wife. She's BEAUTIFUL and elegant. Unlike the one you had one night stand with. Jasmine's not worth your time. She's a gold digger for sure. Why set for another heart break.

a

She seems to be a paid celebrity escort

Harvey2

Oh, So this is the one that decked LiLo.... I knew there was a reason I liked her....

Sera

hey gotta make a name for yourself somehow and this girl seems to get more bang for her buck. Or maybe it's more bucks for her bang?

Lori

Of course it's sad to see any love separate, but sometimes it happends. We move on and I think these two love their daughter and will do the best they can for her. We all date after separation, his is just the first to be "news". I'm sure she's been on dates too, but it's just not front page at the moment. Any couple who separates should be respected and left alone so they can work out the details. I hate seeing this type stuff posted, I mean commmmmon... would you want your separation on the internet? NO... The news just goes too far most of the times. Life is short so we have to live it and sometimes with someone other than we expected...

Tim

I understand why Jesse McCartney and Seacrest hit it, I mean they are both desperate (if you bang famewhores youre desperate)

but Chris Pine I thought could get much better chicks

SAM2000

Why do these celebs choose the biggest whores!

susan sager

So how much do these men pay her for her services?

Many in the office asking that question.

Divinity

You guys are all haters! She is fcuking hot!!!
It's a such a double standard. A man who screwed that many celebs would be praised for being such a pimp. But a woman is labeled a gold-digging whore? Hell no, she's a boss!
Girls got game, hate it all you want, but the guys will still keep coming. She's fcuking hot!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3