Octomom Delivers Miracle Payment, Saves Home

10/14/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom's labor has finally paid off -- TMZ has learned the part-time bartender, garage sale saleswoman, and human photo prop has raised enough money to stay in her home ... for now!

101410_octomom_landlord_tmz_video2
Amer Haddadin -- the guy who owns the note on Nadya Suleman's L.A. area property -- tells us he had a "very constructive meeting" with Octo's attorneys yesterday ... they finally handed over a check for two months of back payments.

As for the additional $450,000 balloon payment that Octo still owes -- Haddadin tells us he's agreed to grant Nadya an extension ... and the two parties will establish a new deadline in the next couple of days.

Kimba10

Okay, here's a question for Gene and Scarey:

You talk about Octoscam needing to get into a bigger house and that she was under pressure to bring those tups home. Well, why didn't she think of that at the time she was home incubating those tups? Why didn't she plan on having a home for those kids? Why didn't she even have cribs for those children? Or blankets? What was her excuse then?
Posted at 12:39 PM on Oct 14, 2010 by Alvin

alvin, see that's the problem. Y'all don't listen! You just sit up there and read tabloids and base your opinions on what it says instead of listening to Mrs. Suleman too. She's been saying all along; that she was going to make enough money to pay off her mother house and fit it up, making it livable for her and her children. But the hospital (which imo is none of their darn business) told her there wasn't enough room and that house wasn't safe enough for her to bring the octuplet's home to. Nadya had no choice but to get a new larger home or risk losing her octuplets since they were ready to be release from the hospital. So she took the first house offer to her and still the hospital wasn't satisfy. She called in to Dr. Phil who reached out and pulled some strings, getting some volunteers on his show to renovate Nadya's home and make it safe enough to pass inspection so that she could bring home the first two, followed by the remaining six of her octuplet's. It was Nadya money that put the down payment on that home, not her father and definitely not her mother. Nadya Suleman, okay!

Now, Nadya plans was to have her babies. Go back to school and work part time while hiring nannies to help her as she had a nanny to help her mom watch the six when she was in the hospital having the octuplet's. How was she know things were going to get blown out of proportion and spiral out of control? God had other plans for Mrs. Suleman... And if you listen to the Dr. Phil show alvin, you would have heard Nadya answers to your question about the cribs, blankets etc. for her babies. She said she didn't have much money, but was just going to buy a couple of cribs and other baby things she'll need when she get out of the hospital. But that she thank Dr. Phil and all the guest who volunteer to donate supplies and renovate her home for her kids. I'm not denying Nadya made some bad choices, some bad decisions in the past. But she's trying to put that behind her and move on. As the kids are here now, she's trying to provide and take care of them all on her own to the best of her ability without any assistance or help from others. God bless her! :)

Alvin

#76 Kimba

That's the biggest piece of crap I've ever heard. What mother waits until after a baby is born to buy a crib or even a blanket?! A blanket costs what, $5.00? $5 x 7 = $35. I've seen her spend more money on Starbucks. You telling me she didn't even have $35 to spend for blankets but she had enough money to get her nails done? Well, if she's trying to provide and take care of her kids then let her do it without begging the public! "I'm destitute and only have money for a week but I have a corporation! And I have enough money to go to Florida, the mall shopping, and a bar in the middle of the night but not enough to make my rent payments on time."

Kimba10

If it's only money, then why are you working? You should be able to live without money, right? No, money is a necessity to pay for rent, utilities, car, gas, etc. To pay for children. Not to go out and get your lips re-plumped, go shopping at the mall, go to bars. If you had only a week left of money would YOU be spending it that way?
Posted at 12:42 PM on Oct 14, 2010 by Alvin

I work to earn enough money to take care of my responsibilities. I can bwitch until the cows come home, but I have no say or control of what is taking out of my paychecks (tax wise). Uncle Sam cold bloodedly swoops down and take hold of that check before I see it and take what he wants out of it. Hell-- mind as well say that's not my money, I have no say over it. If I did, I keep every cent I made and then some. But I tell you one thing alvin, once I cash that check and put the money in my pocket, I'll spend it any which way I like. If I want to pamper myself or pay my bills. That's my business and I'll be dam if someone try to make it theirs. I suspect Mrs. Suleman feels the same way. Don't you? :)

Kimba10

Posted at 12:42 PM on Oct 14, 2010 by Alvin

Kimba10

Posted at 3:04 PM on Oct 14, 2010 by Alvin

First and foremost, sorry about the double posts. Now! A lot of parents with high risk pregnancy don't shop until after the birth of her kids. Some don't even have baby showers until after the birth of their kids. In life we take our chances, and chances are Nadya could have spent hundreds on baby item and none of her kids could have survived. It happened to the last person who had octuplet's, (forget their names) but all of their eight babies passed away. As for begging the public? I haven't seen her beg anyone for anything. She had a yard sale, alvin. People were invited to come and shop, buy things as they knew where the money was going towards. And they did so on their own free spirit. I never once heard Nadya ask you or anybody on here for a cent. Never asked anybody in any interview she has done for money. So where do you get off saying she begged? And even if she does, isn't that like HER BUSINESS?! I really don't know what you're angry about, she's not losing her home. She paid her mortgage in full uptodate and her attorney and Amer are working out the details arraignment of the balloon payments which they haven't agreed upon yet. None of which is hurting you or me, alvin? Unless you're forking over money to Nadya, why do you care what she spends her money on? I don't see Mrs. Suleman worrying about you spending your money on internet service providers just so you can get on every blog in cybor world hating on her? Be cool alvin! LOL

Alvin

"In life we take our chances, and chances are Nadya could have spent hundreds on baby item and none of her kids could have survived."
------------------------------
How could she spend hundreds on baby items before the tups were born when YOU just said that she said she didn't have any money? Better get it together, Kimba

******************************

And even if she does, isn't that like HER BUSINESS?!
--------------
That's the one thing you got right... she's making begging a business.

*****************************

Gene

If people would focus on their own personal lives, and stop venting about people the media throws crap out about, then this world would be so much nicer.
Who is Nadya to any of you ? Are you paying for her mortgage? Has she asked any of you for any money? Is it any of your business what goes on in her life? Are you staying up all night with the babies, are you taking them to the doctor when they need to go? Are any of you who express hate providing anything towards these children or this woman except verbal hatred? Safe in your little nests, typing all your venom and hate. You must have a lot of time on your hands, or be out of work and not looking for a job, or just get your jollies spewing hate at someone you'll never personally know.

Gene

Also the stuff most of you accuse her of, is just weird, I mean, how do you know this stuff about her and her kids? You must follow her life like a bunch of stalkers, which means you have no lives of your own.
All I know is that I don't hear much about her, except this trash on TMZ, and I take it with a grain of salt, considering the source.
I go by what I see, and so far I've seen a woman who made a big error in her life, but is trying to handle it on her own, with as little help as possible. Show me actual proof that she is receiving Welfare on all those kids, Food Stamps, Free housing, anything at your expense, and I'll change my opinion.

Alvin

Gene, does a $2+ million dollar bill for the babies at Kaiser count? She's not paying it.

Changing your opinion yet?

Kimba10

Hey Kimba/Octo Pig: If it's "only money", then WHY are you standing on the street corner begging for it???
------------->Sammy I'm ashamed of you, act your age, not your shoe size clown.

If it's "only money", why don't you tell Amir to shove it?
------------->I did, haven't you been reading my comments lately? Silly question, of course you have. ah-hahaha!

Yeah...it's "only money". Spoken like a spoiled, childish POS who has never worked a day in her life, has never earned a nickle, who has never owned up to her responsibilities, and has never taken responsibility for anything in her entire life.
-------------->Hm... who are we really talking about here, you or me? :)

Yeah right dip****, "it's only money". That's the reason 99.9% of the world sets their alarm, wakes up each morning, drives to work, puts up with the boss, works an 8 plus day, fights traffic home, then goes home deal with kids, spouses, pets and to rest up for the next day. They do it because "it's only money".
-------------->But what do you do for a living beside hating, Sammywhammy? LOL

If it's "only money", why do you cash your welfare check, your SSI check and and take Medi-Cal and food stamps?
------------>Who me? Chit... you wish! Hell, I wish!! LOL

Kimba10

Posted at 4:21 PM on Oct 14, 2010 by Alvin

That woman didn't spend no 2 million dollars on medi-cal, Alvin, knock it off! LOL

froggytuff

just let her be.

with extra pressures from sticky beakers makes her life so much more complicated

u know, while everyone is screwing her, her stress levels/attention is away from her kids.

ultimately, her kids will bear the burdens of your hateful comments and spite.

they are innocent little kids

Kimba10

Posted at 4:02 PM on Oct 14, 2010 by Gene

I agree, but they have yet to change my opinions. To many lies, in your windows and exaggerations. To many crap they can't prove and Nadya has.

Not one person ever came forward and proved she had plastic surgery to look like Angelina Jolie or send AJ letters praising her for her humanitary work with children. Now they're trying to compare her to Oksana (Mel Gibson ex gf) Good Lord! LOL

tummy tucks.

lip inhancement

fresh embryos implanted.

Wasn't paying her mom rent.

the lists go on and on... everything from an "allege reality TV show to DWTS and book finished no publisher," I mean it's a mess, rediculous the lies told about this lady. It's like a soap opera, I tune in to see what they'll say next. haha!! I know one thing, Nadya sure know how to keep her critics watching and interested in her. That's for dam sure! :)

Kimba10

alvin and y'all. What y'all do to ROL? Now we can't comment on Nadya page. Y'all some suckers man! LOL

Tired of toxomom

Posted at 5:00 PM on Oct 14, 2010 by Kimba10
----------------------------------------------------------
No sh*t, Sherlock. It was the state of California that paid the $2 million dollar bill from Kaiser. And actually, even Medi-cal didn't pay it all, they paid a discounted rate and the remainder of the bill got passed on as increased premiums to the poor suckers who actually work for a living and pay for their Kaiser insurance.