Obama Streaker to be Paid 'Extremely Handsomely'

10/14/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who whipped out his stump and streaked through President Obama's speech on Sunday is going to be paid "extremely handsomely" ... despite the fact that he didn't fulfill all the obligations of the $1 million dare.

101310_alki_david_video
Alki David -- the billionaire who issued the challenge -- was out in L.A. yesterday with his very attractive fiancee Jennifer Stano ... and told us that Juan James Rodriguez did not meet one major requirement of his challenge: He never got Obama to personally eyeball his stimulus package.

Still, Alki -- who owns battlecam.com -- says the guy won't walk away empty-handed ... but even though it's unclear how heavy the consolation check will be, Alki insists Rodriguez will be "overjoyed ... beyond his wildest dreams."

zzkinnardzz

lol, I want that million dollars!! ahaha!

CrisDizzle

Mangina!

mike

this is why this country has been going down the tubes all these years. white folks are the problem of this world. how stupid do they get each day the sun shines.

yawn

Too bad white folks are the sole reason you can post your sermon on the internet.
Too bad white folks are the sole reason you can use a car, a plane, a cell phone or watch tv or a movie.
You don't need or want these things? Then there are enough countries in the world were you wont be bothered by them and where you can live in harmony with everything and all that. Good luck.

troll4lulz

battlecam.com rules

me, myself, and I

Too bad white folks aren't smart enough to realize that it is the "white" supremacy groups that keep posting racial comments --even about themselves-- here on TMZ and other websites, so that they can get some kind of upsetting reaction from you, in order to turn you against people of a different race. Be smarter than that, don't fall for it with a stupid and immature reply like the one that "yawn" made, and turn into a hate monger, the world is filled up with enough of them.

Y do he got

How do you sue this guy for harassment battle cam everywhere for hire what a class less pin head oh he has a billion oh that makes him bigger in the grave yard? he should get a wick implant and fix the short in his plumming so he does`nt do those dumptassy battles I`am sure he didn`t make his billion that way but I`d sue him for his billion plus a billion more on my back everywhere buying everyone for H-wood can`t defend myself or go to jail

Zippy T. Pinhead

And I'm sure that money whore of a women would still be standing by this David guys side if he was broke..........PLEASE!!!!

DAN

im with #6 YAWN on this one.. stfu.... theres only one race we should be concerned about THE HUMAN RACE. the rest of that **** doesnt matter.

justsaying

And people don't understand why people from other countries hate the U.S. with such passion. Another thing people don't realize is that when 9/11 happened, those terrorists weren't targeting the U.S. They were targeting White people in the U.S. It's because they don't hate the U.S. They've never hated the U.S. They hate White people in the U.S. Not Asians, Hispanics or Blacks.....White people. Every other race just happens to be collateral damage. They know that inasmuch as White people bitch and moan about not having anything and losing everything, they own this country....hell, they actually own the world. Almost no other country will do anything without the consent of the U.S. Black President or not, this country and the world is run by White Americans, and the terrorists knows this. That's what they hate. They hate the fact that about 135 million White Americans tells over 6 billion people what they can and can't do. So if you ever hear anyone say "terrorists hate Americans" don't believe it. They hate White people in America.

KEEESHAA

<3 ALKI

HotMangina

Estas enojado brah?

yessir

"oo bad white folks are the sole reason you can post your sermon on the internet.
Because these things were invited by white folks. As were most other things we use in our modern world."

There have been a number inventions by African Americans, blood transfusion,gas mask, blood bank, mailbox, traffic signal etc. These inventions are far more impressive as they were done by members of a group that white people enslaved and denied education

Dave

"And people don't understand why people from other countries hate the U.S. with such passion."

He's not American. He was born and raised in *****ia, West Africa and moved here about 15 years ago. Maybe people from these "other countries" shouldn't come here and destroy ours.

justsaying

By the way, I know that there are well over 320 million people who are citizens in the U.S. I was referring to White men. So when you are ripping me apart, you can leave that out.

And why do I know these people hate Whites?

When I was in turkey I was invited to the home of a Turkish guy I met while eating lunch at his sidewalk cafe. When I got to the party I noticed three men sitting on the floor, wearing beards and the traditional mideast clothing. When I asked my host who they were he, quite bluntly, told me that they were a part of a terrorist group. Those men stared at me all night. My host ask me if I was nervous and wanted to leave, I said no. And I said to him, hell, they don't want me because they know I'm no barganing chip. They want a White person. Someone who will get the U.S. government's attention.

Later I talked to them and they told me that it was us they hated, but that they hated white people. They told me that they hated the fact that white people were controlling them and their countries and they wanted it stopped. They also informed me that they were well aware that Blacks, Hispanics controlled nothing in the U.S. That it was only White people.

So I know that when 9/11 happened, everyone in those two buildings who were not white, and died, was considered by them to be nothing more than collateral damage.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments