'View' Stars Fight with Bill O'Reilly ... Storm Off Set

10/14/2010 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a fit of rage, Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar angrily charged off the set of "The View" this morning in the middle of a screaming match with Bill O'Reilly over the mosque near Ground Zero ... and moments later Barbara Walters railed on the women for being unprofessional.

Tempers flared on both sides as O'Reilly argued that the mosque has no place near the World Trade Center site because "Muslims killed us on 9/11."

Just as the women stormed off stage -- a rattled Walters proclaimed, "You have just seen what should not happen ... we should be able to have discussions without washing our hands and screaming and walking off stage."

Walters continued, "I love my colleagues, but that should not have happened."

Whoopi and Joy eventually returned to the set ... though Joy did not return to her usual seat, located right next to Bill ... instead sitting on the end of the couch.

BTW -- we think both shows should announce the results of this poll.

Previous 15 Comments | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79

sky

Oh get off it 'M' don't you have a political rally to go to ? There is one happenin right now the 'COMEDY" channel is having a time over at the WQashington Mall, sad that they would use this ploy to get votes, bad food, worse, off key music, real trash left over . THese people are garbage and most people know it.
Whooping Cough is keeping a low profile coz she has a new 'MOVIE' coming out , yeah right , she's phlegm in my throat that i spit out.

Joy to the World, is a christmas carol no one sings anymore.

My advice ?

'Rage, Rage against the dying of the light'

sky

Hey what's with the Neck Piece on Whiipy's neck ? Is she hiding her flea collar cone thing so she won't bite at herself ?

Yvonne

First off, Whoopi and Joy where not angry because O'Reilly was voicing an opinion, they where angry because of his broad generalization of the terrorists who perpetrated such a heinous act on our soil. They were angry because of the comment stating that Muslims did the killing on 9/11 and not that it was radical Muslims. Get the story straight, damn!

Rick

Joy sucks!!! So does Woopie!! Bill was voicing an opinion,,,The show is called (THE VIEW) So if you say your view they get mad and storm off!The show should be called the (THE BITCHES VIEW)If you dont agree we get mad and storm off. (sad)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

I love Joy and Woopie but Bill was in the clear on this one. I voted for Obama, But I can't stick up for him any more. I look stupid! No more. I'm part of the Republican party now...Take care libs believe me you all look stupid............

bigguy57

Do you think Joy Behar and Helen Thomas are the same person
thet look so much alike and they are both bores.

Lee G.

It would be a travisty to rewrite Books by Robert Lewis Stevenson., just because he used the N word in his writings. Its ok for them to call us names like Honkey, Whitey, White trash, and its ok for them to call each other using the N word. So why change a Classic just because the N word was used. Lee G

morgane

Do I wrong if I say that muslims people and terrorists are differents people? Like, not the same? God... ignorance.

JJ

Woopi needs her face slapped right off her head!! If I had been on it, both her and Joy would have had their faces slapped for their comments! ESPECIALLY that ignorant Woopi!! If I ever see her, POP!, I'd slap her right in the face!!!

Tim

This is bull****. First of all this whole attitude of anti-semitism is the exact kind of thing we need to get rid of. It's kinda like all bull**** my mother had to put up with after 9/11(shes a muslim btw). This country is a place of religious freedom. That means we dont discriminate against any religion, whatsoever, on any grounds, whatsoever. If they want to build the mosque there, let them build it, they have the right. It's no disrespect. If christians wanna build a church, let them build a church. This whole attitude about building a mosque as being disrespectul shows that we still have a negative attitude towards race and associate ourselves with being white or being christian, or w/e but the truth is is that muslim culture is an american culture too, as long as it exists within our country. You have to remain objective. Bill O'reilly tells the truth that rings true to childish people like himself. Look at how he bullys everyone that comes on his show that doesn't agree with him. Don't believe me, look at how he treated Mr. Hicks. He even had the nerve to say that there are no homeless veterans in this country. Unbelievable. The truth is, is that people like him are waiting to be exposed. How often do you see people on the view walk off the set like that? Not very often, obviously they did for a reason. Notice how Barbara Walters had to sit there and talk to him like hes a little kid? No one really likes him and most of the people that do are complete sheep.

Shirley S.

Bill my comment has nothing to do stupid people like Whoopie and Joy. My comment is I believe you have the nations best interest at heart. I would love to see you and Donald Trump run on a ticket together...I think you two could get this nation back where it is supposed to be, where people look up to God, stop sending all our money to China and other foreign countries, think about our fellow man again, and most of all get the good "ole U.S.of A" back the respect it is so deserving of. Lift our heads high, stand at attention when the National Anthem is being played and let the Christians have as much right as the atheist. They certainly don't worry about offending us do they?, they just worry about those that don't believe. Thank you Bill, be looking for you at the "poles".

gravelark

What is wrong with people? Muslims did not kill us on 9/11. A freaking terrorist group killed us on 9/11. But people will believe what they want and that's why we can never get along.

Previous 15 Comments | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79