David Arquette -- Moving ... But Not Moving Out

10/15/2010 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Arquette called a U-Haul truck to his home in Beverly Hills this morning ... but TMZ has learned, it has nothing to do with his relationship with Courteney Cox.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

We're told David was moving a few mini-cars from his home to the theater at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood to prep for "Beacher's Madhouse" -- a variety show he's heavily involved with.

Why the mini-cars?? Let's just say the show features a bunch of mini-stars.

DANA

courteny has the money so if she would file for divorse
would have cost her lots of cash until the dork didnt admit publicly he cheated

Erica

Leave David Alone guys! Poor guy.. hes so cute , let him be separated in peace!

Erica

I love David , hes so wierd and crazy i met him in Michigan when he was filming Scream. He was so cool to me and my friends, took a picture with us and everything.

I'm a crazy person...

I understand that this has nothing whatsoever to do with this story, but this video was just sent to me re: the Muslim Mosque controversy.

To everyone in support of this Mosque being built here, a right our country has provided the builders and backers of this mosque, please, PLEASE watch this 37 second clip.

I have heard both sides, but what I hear over and over again is that not all Muslims are terrorists. They're not. However, all of these terrorists that want the entire western civilization wiped out happen to be Muslim.

I do not believe any of the Muslim men, women or children in this clip are terrorists, BUT... why are they dancing??

Please watch...

Carol C

I wish the entire family peace & time to heal, without cameras flashing in their face non stop.If not for them leave them alone for the sake of their daughter.Coco is old enough to know what is going on.
My Prayers are with you, Caliegh C.

hmpf

that pig should be moving out..fooling around with a waitress over our girl Courtney. I hope she kicks him out of the state.

Natasha10005

That's kind of weird that they're still living together and seeing other people. Whatever works for them though I guess.

Jeremy

pretty crazy

Dennis Johnson

Did he take his crib with him.

Terri

This is sad!

Erica

I love David ! Poor guy. what a sweetheart. hes so cute!

BDoll

Ewww.....a freakin U-HAUL truck?? Grose, they are like the GoodWill or Salvation Army of Truck Rentals...... He should've gone w/Penske Trucking!! They are a bit more expensive, but who cares if you're a celeb....I wouldn't be caught dead in a U-Haul....just saying :D

Tricia

Aw I really thought they were the couple that would stay together forever <3

Nicole

watch the video of him at Beachers madehouse does not look like a husband trying to save his marriage.. SERIOUSLY YOU WILL BE DISGUSTED

Nicole

MUST WATCH I have no sympathy for him and neither should any of you no married man who's marriage is in danger should be acting like this

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2