Oksana's Lawyer:

We're Concerned

About Lucia

10/15/2010 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's new lawyer just walked out of the courthouse and made a mysterious comment about the safety of baby Lucia.

Lucia Gibson
Lisa Bloom said, "There are concerns about the baby."  When pressed, Bloom refused to elaborate.

Ironically, the judge recently issued a protective order prohibiting Oksana's own bodyguard from going near the baby because of safety concerns. Oksana had refused to keep the bodyguard away before the judge made his order.

LisaAnn

Hello Everyone , Okay... I have never posted before. However, I'm now frustrated. Please tell me. Anyone... Isn't a gag order in place? How can This Bloom character in good conscious make a blanket statement about concern for baby Lucia? It's quite disturbing to me that she can make such a statement which is open ended for one to draw their own conclusions. I'm wondering why the Judge isn't doing anything about all this?

kickaboo

“Martha Stout, author of The Sociopath Next Door says, ‘The most universal behavior of unscrupulous people is not directed, as one might imagine, at our fearfulness. It is, perversely, an appeal to our sympathy.’ “This is a key point. If you take only one message from this book, make it this one. She is probably brilliant at eliciting pity and knows precisely how to do it. She may have learned these skills from a young age. Treated like a little princess by her father, she learns to wrap him (and others) around her finger. By learning to get her own way, she perfects the illusion of appearing fragile. She is anything but…. “She also appears so wonderful, sweet and demure, as if butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. Of course, she is a chameleon, capable of becoming exactly who her victim needs her to be. “She is meticulously turned out, expertly masking her inner personality cracks with flawless make-up, perfect hair and an extensive wardrobe, often paid for by past boyfriends. She may have learned to cover up who she really is by appearing confident and self-assured. Yet underneath this confident and highly manicured exterior may lie an insecure, inadequate and ultra-needy woman. “How dysfunctional is the rest of her family? If she looks like the only sane one, she may be the only one who has managed to cover it up! “The disguise is so good that nobody would ever suspect that she could do anything unscrupulous. Beware the woman who flatters without offering sincere compliments. Flattery has been described as ‘counterfeit charm’ and is usually a little over the top. She’s probably setting you up to make demands on you or to manipulate you in some other way. “She holds grudges too. Her revenge and retribution can be savage and harsh. Surprise is her weapon. Expect the worst, then double it. “This woman doesn’t think twice about destroying the reputations, health and well-being or the livelihood of others if they represent obstacles to getting what she wants. She’s the sort who will force you to get down on bended knee to beg forgiveness and then take delight in saying ‘No’. She makes you feel bad to ‘keep you on your toes’. “Such women will not be happy until they have ripped the very heart and soul out of their victim. Even then, there is no guarantee they will be any happier. Sadly, most men ignore what their gut instinct is trying to tell them about her, because they think she wants them.”

KoalaBabe

Morning MAC hugs plenty of threads for you.

Confused

@Jules - that is right. There was speculation that is why Robin Sax was hired. I hope you are wrong.

Posted at 9:50 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

I hope I'm wrong too but as soon as I saw this up on the site, I got this sick, panic feeling. I've seen in the past how Lisa Bloom works and I wouldn't put anything past her either. Gotta make that headline.

Posted at 9:53 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Jules

Maybe this is why Thrope wanted out--he didn't want anything to do with this.

KoalaBabe

Posted at 10:00 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by LisaAnn

Gag was enforce months ago LisaAnn, Oksana doesn't take notice of it, or her lawyer, specially Horowitz.

middleagedcrazy

Waving sparklies to all * + * + * + * + * + *

Sun is shining, crisp fall day, Homecoming tonight and tomorrow night dance --

Crazy around here, will check in when I can.

Tee hee

LisaAnn

Posted at 10:04 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Thanks KoalaBabe, I just can't imagine how she gets away with everything she has been . Hopefully In this case truly... Loose Lips Sink Ships : )

Tammy

Translation: Oksana needs more money to hire another ex-felon that she can send to deliver her threats because she is not allowed to talk to the old one.

OR the threat isn't from Mel. Anyone that reads here may interpret that to mean what they like.

Posted at 9:42 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

She wasn't paying the first felon!! Don't you recall Jack Nicholson was picking up the tap? I thought it odd that she said she wanted more child support to pay for security and then it comes out she wasn't paying for it to begin with.

KoalaBabe

And Jack Nicholson didn't know the bodyguard either.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 9:50 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Posted at 9:53 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Jules

Maybe this is why Thrope wanted out--he didn't want anything to do with this.

Posted at 10:03 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Confused
---------------------------------------------

It's possible. I'm convinced that is why Sax quit but Satan Allred and her spawn have no qualms about such things. They may be trying to take the focus and heat off their own fat azzes. Harvey promised more info on Allred's involvement and I'm still waiting for that.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 10:08 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Tammy
----------------------------------------------------

ROFLOL! How could I forget? You are correct.

LisaAnn

It's quite unfortunate that one would have to do so. With that said. I sure hope Mel has others around to witness his time spent with Lucia. As well has even going as far as taking video time stamped of her when she arrives and leaves. I would put it past Ox to do something and blame Mel .. JMO

V

Posted at 9:50 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Posted at 9:53 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Jules

Maybe this is why Thrope wanted out--he didn't want anything to do with this.

Posted at 10:03 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Confused
---------------------------------

I am right there with all of you about this. It almost caught my breath.

I also wonder when Dr. Archer will enter the picture front and center.

If she does take that step I hope the Judge or DCFS YANKS Lucia immediately and permanently from her. Tells me she is more dangerous to Lucia than the faux DV stuff creates.

Trying to hire Robin Sax, trying to change Pediatricians.

Something is VERY VERY WRONG and very very calculated.

And I wonder if Judge Gordon can and did ask Lisa Bloom when she was hired? And in what capacity? Since he is making all sorts of rulings about financial matters, shouldn't he know key pieces of the puzzle? In fact, shouldn't he be allowed to ask Oksana exactly how many attorneys she has hired in what capacity and when?

It is almost a good thing that little Lucia is so young. She is too young to manipulate effectively. When Timothy Dalton and Oksana broke up their child was older wasn't he? I wonder if and what that set in motion?

V

Mr. Levin claimed that Lucia has an attorney already assigned to her, an ad litem. WHO IS THAT ATTORNEY?

Also, DCFS has an open case still don't they?

And wasn't it Mel Gibson who had to approach the court within the last 30 days to keep a felon away from his infant daughter?

WAIT WAIT -I get it now. This is mid Oct. The Custody is going to shift and Mel Gibson is about to be able to spend more time with Lucia.

Wonder if along with disputing the last $250,000 requested by her attorneys --

hmmmmmmmmmmmm-- addition error
hmmmmmmmmmmmm-- expenses included not allowed
hmmmmmmmmmmmm-- attorneys found case law to limit sum

Mel Gibson's attorneys have also submitted a request for a reconsideration of the $20,000 a month child support because the Lucia will actually be with Mel Gibson more beginning Nov. 1st? I also wonder if his attorneys have filed papers regarding monies already paid to Oksana which offset some of monies she is currently requesting.

THREE TMZ separate stories rapid secession.

Oksana lawyer shopping
Lisa Bloom calls Mel Gibson a DEADBEAT DAD
Lisa Blook claims "We're worried about Lucia" -

Why isn't the Judge making sure the attorneys stay quiet? Why must Mel Gibson's attorneys police and report back to the JUDGE? Doesn't Judge Gordon realize how WEAK or apathetic he appears? This sort of grandstanding is frightening to watch.

COME ON Judge GORDON. Didn't you realize when you saw LISA BLOOM before you that this particular attorney needed to be muzzled? I wonder if he told her directly about what he expected of her regarding the media?

I hope he did. ANd I hope one of the stories today wil be Judge drags Lisa Bloom before him TODAY and sanctions her!

Nov. 10th! GOOD GRIEF. Can anyone do the math with all of the ridiculous SPIN that could be happen between now and then?

And when Nov. 10th rolls around how why would the Judge expect Lisa Bloom to be there?

Jacqueline13

Ox probably thinks she's ahead of the game, but boy, won't she be surprised when she comes away a loser. Because no matter what kind of money (if any), nothing will satisfy this vulture,
hence, her feeling like a loser, no matter what.