T.I. Gets Probation Revoked, Sentenced to 11 Months

10/15/2010 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. had his probation revoked by a federal judge today and was sentenced to 11 months in prison.

1015_TILeavesCourt_AP101015025865_AP_BN
T.I. was busted last month on felony possession of a controlled substance ... while he was on probation for a 2009 federal gun possession conviction.

T.I. told the judge he needed help for drug addiction and begged not to be sent back to prison.

We're told one of the officers from Wednesday's jumper incident testified on T.I.'s behalf.

He has two weeks to turn himself in.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

LEESHELL

MY COMMENTIS FOR #1,2,3,5,6,9,14,AND TOO 15,JAIL IS NOT FOR ANY ONE MOST MAN RATHER BE PUT TO DATH.JUST PUT YOUR SON OR BROTHER,OR FATHER IN TI PLACE AND SEE IF YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME ,IF YOU SAY YES MYBE YOU BELONG THERE.TO TI AND HIS WIFE,WHAT EVERY DONT KILL YOU /Y KNOW THE REST.I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.AND I DONT LIKE RAP I AME TO OLD FOR THAT.BUT I DO LOVE MY PEPS

Daniel blaskey

Hes a fine black man

future blacker

it's a finger in poop situation, no matter how you look at it, it still stinks. Great job T I! The lesson, ROLEMODELS are not on tvs, laptops, videos, and radios. Media is misleading ya!

Timya`

Smhh, ths is not right , i wish TI the best & will continue to be a fan of him . . just like his songs says "Hes only human, &if yall think hes perfect he apologize for being HUMAN" ! give the man a break ; smh but lindsey only gets 14days ? CAN WE SAY RACES ?

Pamela

T.I. keep your head. keep praying to God,and the rest will follow. Stay strong.

Pamela

T.I. keep your head. keep praying to God,and the rest will follow. Stay strong.

Tedria Sanders

TI I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS HAPPEN AGAIN TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOURSELF AS WELL. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES AND WE ALSO HAVE TO LEARN FROM. sO WHEN THEY KNOCKN YOU DOWN YOU GOT TO GET BACK UP.SATY STRONG BECAUSE YOU HAVE PEOPLE WAITING ON YOU. oNE lOVE

Christopher Schwertman

ain't T.I been out for a while he already finish his sentence he probably been home now the people just know it yet hah

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12