T.I. Gets Probation Revoked, Sentenced to 11 Months

10/15/2010 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. had his probation revoked by a federal judge today and was sentenced to 11 months in prison.

1015_TILeavesCourt_AP101015025865_AP_BN
T.I. was busted last month on felony possession of a controlled substance ... while he was on probation for a 2009 federal gun possession conviction.

T.I. told the judge he needed help for drug addiction and begged not to be sent back to prison.

We're told one of the officers from Wednesday's jumper incident testified on T.I.'s behalf.

He has two weeks to turn himself in.

GR

Yay. 11 whole months till we have to hear some more crap "music" from him.

FLAHUSTLA

**** ALL OF U. **** THA JUDGE WIT AN AIDS **** U HEARTLESS PIECE OF ****!

tyler

good its where someone like him belongs!!

lady

No, I miss his music a lot. Let him go, daaaaaaaaaaaamn.. 11 months is to much!

Man Dingo

I guess alot of people don't know he took that charge for his wife so she wouldn't go to jail so he wasn't an Idiot he did what any other man would do for his wife too bad most of yall wouldn't do that ignorant bastards

R Crider

@ #3, he did get arrested in LA.

Terry Miles

It looks like some people are more equal than others,Lohan can dis the courts as much as she wants and still go free!!

janet

Good. What he thinks he's so cool won't get busted. 11 months this no talent punk got lucky. Enjoy your "street cred" while you're bending over or on your knees or both.

Rapping what no talent quick way to make a buck. Can any of these Rappers actually sing? Actually have a voice. I'm talking getting away from rap sitting on a stoole and just "singing" a song? Any moron can rhyme in a mic and with all the electronics sound decent.

Vanessa

Had this been Lohan or Hilton it would be totally different.

I say yes he needs to go back to jail to learn a lesson, but it's unfair since so many white celebs get off.

Justice is prejudice.

c.hill

why is he not having to share a cell with l.l. and paris....oh yeah i forgot ...they are pretty? white girls....justice for one...justice for all...i think not

beth

***** LOSER!!

janet

Hilton and Lohan, those 2 morons got lucky but the BIG DIFFERENCE THEY WERE MISDEMEANORS. This clown just got CONVICTED FOR FELONY GUN POSSESSION. Now busted for FELONY POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE while on Felony Probation.

C'mon, you know Felony Charges are a whole different ballgame with different rules.

Black, White or whatever doesn't matter. He got caught.

honeydawn

Why is only black people get tough sentences? What about Lindsey and Paris? Life is not fair.

Roni

@ miked :
Yes, I co-sign with you. The proper term for this is INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM.
It is alive and well. This is a clear example of it.
Lohan and Hilton repeatedly break the law, and they get minutes, hours and days in jail.
TI breaks the law and gets 11 months.

......And before someone lashes back at my comment ....
Yes I did apples to apples comparisons of all 3 cases, and have also done research on institutionalized racism.
I have also had several NYC police officers tell me that certain (unnamed) groups do not even get booked when they get to the precinct. The Sergent just lets some of them go.

neither of these two sluts

good for the bastard...what does T.I. stand for anyway...TOTAL IDIOT