Oksana

Russian Immigrant with

39 Lawyers

10/17/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Oksana Grigorieva -- who has said she doesn't have the power to fight the Mel Gibson machine -- has hired a grand total of 39 (THIRTY-NINE) lawyers so far ... to wage legal war on her behalf.

1015-oksana-lawyer-tally-credit
All 39 lawyers have been doing legal work for Oksana in her fight with Mel.  Even more shocking, we know at least 18 of the 39 lawyers have submitted more than $1 million in legal bills to the court ... and they're asking the judge to make Mel pay the tab.

As for the 39 lawyers who have jumped on board team Oksana, they include: Lisa Bloom, Martin Garbus, Daniel Horowitz, Eric George, Sonia Lee, Robin Sax, John Carlson, James Spertus, Ezra Landes, Mary Fulginiti, Amy Hinkley, Dan O'Malley, Suzie Obeda and Amanda Touchton.

But there's more ... the firm of Trope and Trope has put the following lawyers on Oksana's case:  Sorrell Trope, Anne Kiley, Angela Harris, Bret Hunter, Hillary Slevin, James Durant, John Ellis, Jennifer Leong, Jonathan Pakravan, Katie Heersema, Lori Howe, Melanie Shornick, Mark Patt, Sophie Bidet, Sarah Luetto, Thomas Dunlap and Tara Scott.

And, the firm of Freid and Goldsman have put the following lawyers on Team Oksana: Manley Freid, Gary Cohen, Marci Levine, Janet Kaplan, Cori Steinberg, Susan Park, Jill Foley Alexander and Kristine Capell.

And the irony -- at the moment Oksana has no family law attorney repping her ... almost all of them have either been fired or quit.

Tellthetruth59

TMZG, Snorty - do you hear what Robin Sax called you? A wing-nut!

On a serious note, her article is so slanted it ridiculous. Robin thinks Ox's evidence was solid? Doctored tapes? Pathetic abuse photos and people are "wingnuts" because they don't believe the evidence Ox leaked? She wants to blame Ox's fame-whore antics on attorneys? Ox is running the show and this is what she choses for herself and it's because the WINGNUT can't help herself and her attorneys and PR people can't control her.

Ray

The evidence (compared to the typical DV case) was overwhelming-

-a report from Oksana,
taped calls corroborating Oksana’s words, (This is up for debate.)

a suspect clearly afflicted with anger, (This is true. He was angry.)

among other issues, medical records and statements consistent with the injuries, (Medical records? Is Ms. Sax talking about the pictures? Did she have police take pictures of the abuse? Were medical experts involved after said DV?)

and another victim who says similar crimes have happened to her (Wait what? Is this about Violet? Who is the other victim?)

What I got from the article is Ms. Sax reads TMZ. Has Ms. Sax gotten involved in the discussion?

Ray

Tellthetruth59
One way to try and discredit anothers thoughts on a subject is to say they are nuts. I wonder if Ms. Sax is still working for Ms. oksana.

Genna

"Wing nuts"? Lol!

Well, facts are facts,and it doesn't look like there are a lot in OG's favor at this point...I noticed this was missing from this article. Also missing was how OG's behavior does not support her claims. Shame on Sax for trying this case out in the media before knowing all of the facts. That is another form of PR "wing nuttery" in itself.

azlee

good morning.

christy

Good Morning everyone! I was out for the weekend and look at
all I missed! No way I can catch up on comments on all
the stories, but it looks like it's only more good stuff
for Mel, more bad for the Ox. And Bloom is an idiot.

Tellthetruth59

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 6:46 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by Ray
---------------------------------------------------

It certainly sounds like she is, or she is trying to convince people she thinks the real WINGNUT Oksana is a victim once again -- just of poor representation this time. I thought this was all Herzog's fault? Mr. Potato Head was calling the shots. Isn't that WINGNUT/Ox said? Poor Ox - being tossed to and fro first by Mel, then by Herzog and now by her attorneys.

azlee

morning christy. yeah a lot went on during the weekend. I haven't read all the posts either, I was in and out all weekend. I did get my carpets cleaned (my poor back).

Eve

Please give us a list of Mel's lawyers & PR people. Do you even attempt to be fair?

Ray

Didn't Ms. Bloom say Ms. Oksana fired Attorney Trope? That would mean Mr. Herzog had no part in this mess. In my opinion, Mr. Herzog was along for the ride but Ms. Oksana has always had control of everything.

christy

Posted at 6:55 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by azlee

At least you accomplished something, more than I can say.
Oh well. Happy Monday!

Tired of toxomom

I love being called a wingnut in the morning. :) No skin off my nose. But about the only fact the writer of the article got right is that Oxy's team looks like a bunch of media hungry amateurs.

christy

Posted at 6:56 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by Eve

You are missing the point - Point is OX claims she can't
fight against Mel because she can't hire enough attorneys, even though truth is she has hired 39 and counting. Mel never said
any such thing, or any other thing in this mess.

Tired of toxomom

@Eve- The list of Mel's lawyers and PR people are irrelevant at this point since he is paying for them himself and isn't crying to the media about being broke and needing to borrow money from "friends".

Ray

Eve
Mr. Gibson has had the same lawyers throughout this controversy. Ms. Berk is his criminal attorney. I cannot remember the name of the firm taking care of family court matters. There has been nothing said about public relations.

A common thing is to say many of the posters on TMZ are part of Mr. Gibson's PR. There has yet to be any proof of such. I am not a paid PR person. I am on here to see that my opinion is made on this matter

Previous 15 Comments | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments